The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Really not THAT hard, but some just flies over my head.
Just a warning for you guys, make sure you dont have cheatengine running while playing iracing. I dont know why it was on but it was. I raced at Daytona with the Trucks and I won the race and then today i got an email saying that my account has been suspended for 60-90 days.

The game problably thought i was using cheatengine to cheat in iracing.
So make sure you dont run cheatengine while doing iracing, just having the name "Cheat engine.exe" in the prosses list makes you suspended.

I emailed then and they said 60-90 days. Gutted.
I'd make sure to not use cheatengine at all.
Yeah, next time I want to be a hacking little dipshit, I'll make sure to not do it in iRacing.
oh oh oh i dont feel sorry
Quote from aroX123 :Just a warning for you guys, make sure you dont have cheatengine running while playing iracing. I dont know why it was on but it was. I raced at Daytona with the Trucks and I won the race and then today i got an email saying that my account has been suspended for 60-90 days.

So make sure you dont run cheatengine while doing iracing, just having the name "Cheat engine.exe" in the prosses list makes you suspended.

PAHAHAHAHAHAH. i lol'd... i mean erm yeah sad to hear
Quote from aroX123 :Just a warning for you guys, make sure you dont have cheatengine running while playing iracing. I dont know why it was on but it was. I raced at Daytona with the Trucks and I won the race and then today i got an email saying that my account has been suspended for 60-90 days.

PAHAHAHAHAHAH. i lol'd... i mean erm yeah sad to hear
Nice double post, only thing i wanted to do was to warn you to not run cheatengine. Most of you guys have Cheat Engine installed and have tried it.
No harm.
I'd say probably you, señor hack, are in the minority. Few people have it installed. Normal people have no reason to have it installed, as we don't need to hack. We have skills instead.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd say probably you, señor hack, are in the minority. Few people have it installed. Normal people have no reason to have it installed, as we don't need to hack. We have skills instead.

u, skillz?
I have enough skills to not feel the need to cheat.
Stop trolling me
Quote from aroX123 : Most of you guys have Cheat Engine installed and have tried it.

Speak for yourself

I've never felt the need to install anything that allows me to cheat in any game.
I have cheat engine installed, have had it installed for months now. I use it to make cars within LFS however. No idea why you would have it running in the background when in a race.

I'll just uninstall it now, "just in case".
Quote from PMD9409 :I have cheat engine installed, have had it installed for months now. I use it to make cars within LFS however. No idea why you would have it running in the background when in a race.

Duh, Arox can't win with skill. Needs hax. Too bad he got caught.
Too bad he's a better driver then you and wasn't cheating...
Doubtful. I'd be willing to bet a pretty penny that Arox has never done anything without hax.
Because being Class A automatically makes you an amazing driver? Even though his SR and iRating are shit, and you don't know if Dustin is good or bad, how can you make that comment?

Road, 88 starts, 12 wins.
Oval 80 starts, 7 wins.

Great record.

And no, I don't have cheat engine installed on my PC, because i'm not pathetic.
Actually I know both of them, and how fast/slow they are. AroX would blow Dustin's doors off anyday, with no cheats. I'm positive he doesn't use them on iRacing, and hasn't on LFS in a long time. So stop your shit both of you.
Quote from racer hero :Actually I know both of them, and how fast/slow they are. AroX would blow Dustin's doors off anyday, with no cheats. I'm positive he doesn't use them on iRacing, and hasn't on LFS in a long time. So stop your shit both of you.

So he did cheat on LFS before? And he coincidentally has a cheat program on his computer, which got him banned from iRacing?

Scum.
Quote from DeKo :So he did cheat on LFS before? And he coincidentally has a cheat program on his computer, which got him banned from iRacing?

Scum.

Apparantly before he did, yes. However the program running in the background, whether you are using it or not, will get you suspended. I have the exact same program, but doesn't mean I cheat. If I accidently left it on during a race then I would be suspended for 60-90 days. That's all Arox (who is pretty quick) was telling us. I'm not going to over-think the situation, no one should really.
Quote from racer hero :Actually I know both of them, and how fast/slow they are. AroX would blow Dustin's doors off anyday, with no cheats. I'm positive he doesn't use them on iRacing, and hasn't on LFS in a long time. So stop your shit both of you.

Uh, Considering I dabble in simracing now... I think I'm awfully out of practice.
He cheated on LFS 5 years ago. He has proved to many that he has grown up and actually does have quite good pace.
Quote from racer hero :He cheated on LFS 5 years ago. He has proved to many that he has grown up

No he hasn't grown up..he still has Cheat Engine installed so he's obviously cheating at something else.

People that dont have a cheating mentality don't have programs such as Cheat Engine installed at all.
I'm better than all of you at Iracing!
just buy me a year subscription and i will show you!

Ucwatididthar?

Well at least the oval racing
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG