The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from titanLS :Houston we have lift off.

Don`t count on it
No lift off here my american friend.
It seems as if the shuttle has fallen off the launch pad, even here in the states.
ughhh FINALLY got it to attempt to launch a test session and it said couldn't connect

I wish we had a local client
Hey spanks did you try the no rear arb thing with the mazda?
Quote from titanLS :Hey spanks did you try the no rear arb thing with the mazda?

My SR got bumped above 4.0 after the adjustment so I just didn't race anymore lol.
Perhaps they should introduce a rolling restart of the service by region, the site doesn't seem to be coping with everyone hammering it
Probably a good call. Try it out when you get back in the car. rear=none front=soft. totally changes the cars behavior.
Quote from Jertje :Perhaps they should introduce a rolling restart of the service by region, the site doesn't seem to be coping with everyone hammering it

I was thinking that too but imagine the whining from those that aren't first in line.
Quote from titanLS :I was thinking that too but imagine the whining from those that aren't first in line.

Don't tell anyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPI7xxffmLo

first few seconds in the impala.

I even forgot to change the setup over. People wanted to see the cockpit and gauges so I obliged

I'm working on maybe recording a lap too, but I keep crashing and then doing monster burnouts
thanks for that vid spanks! Great resolution too! Must have a snazzy setup
New video processing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5GFmwl6ju8

I'm having fun...and steadily improving my setup. I watched a Boris Said lap in the old car and the driving experience was extremely identical. He ran a 1:17.8 "same as the leader." I don't know how the new car compares to the old one, all I know is its fun .

The hd should be up soon hopefully, it isn't available right away.

Just looked up last year's time...Kahne was pole with a 1:17.74. We can throw it around a bit harder than they can :]
Wicked mate!!!! What are you creating the videos with?
Gauges look great
Just wish they'd add another method of payment cos i really wanna get back into iRacing but havent got anyone who will use their card on there and ive only got a crappy Solo card
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :A comment from that Youtube page -

"For the video I frapsed it at full size (1920 x1200) and then ran it through movie maker and saved it at the 720p preset..."

There's your answer i guess StableX

Crikey me! If I tried to save something in Fraps at that resolution, I think I'd see smoke out the back of my PC!
Do we know why we're down atm? Is it for the open practice crash fix?
license upgrade for next season, I think. i was still D class right before it went down when I should be C.
cool.

I should be B and C for road and oval. I need to get my SR above 4.0 on oval so I can run the CoT at daytona...have to try it at least once.

Ack I went from 4.1 road to 2.7B

3.59 oval should be easy to bump up.
Well I made it to A licence on road, but only because of the relaxation in SR penalty for the last week.
Now we'll see if my SR starts dropping because of 1 incident a race :worried:
Quote from trebor901 :Just wish they'd add another method of payment cos i really wanna get back into iRacing but havent got anyone who will use their card on there and ive only got a crappy Solo card

Same here... Come on guys, PayPal!!!
Quote from P1lot :Well I made it to A licence on road, but only because of the relaxation in SR penalty for the last week.
Now we'll see if my SR starts dropping because of 1 incident a race :worried:

Nah, they made it too easy now, SR should be a piece of cake.

On another note, I was drafting with Dale Jr, Martin Truex, and Brad Keselowski last night. Let me just say that was a highlight moment of my 13 year simracing career.

Now to just get their sets....
I hope you saved the replay ! O_O
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG