The online racing simulator
Not worth the trouble, just back off and let her cool down. If she wants to after she has cooled down then all is well, if she doesn't, oh well.
il try but that probably wont work..
[logilove]
kept trying and we are friends
[/logilove]
Seriously?

Sounds like you just pissed her off to the point she just said "fine" so you leave her alone.
My vote for the biggest douchebag of the universe award goes to logitekg25.
Quote from jibber :My vote for the biggest douchebag of the universe award goes to logitekg25.

going to agree here lol
Quote from wheel4hummer :That's usually the point when it's good to give them some "breathing room" and not talk about it/bother them with the subject, is it not?

Don't let a woman make you leave the room, stand your ground, most women want some poor bastard that they can boss around. Make it known in the beginning that you don't take female moodyness over trivial things. Last thing you want is a woman walking all over you. State your claims BEFORE you get in a relationship. There's no point moaning about it after you're with her.
Quote from jibber :my vote for the biggest douchebag of the universe award goes to logitekg25.

+1
Quote from logitekg25 :[logilove]
kept trying and we are friends
[/logilove]

You really think that is going to work out? You have been in a relationship and there is no turning back at that point. It is easier to go from friends to a relationship than from a relationship to friends (I learned that the hard way).
Quote from mamoru :You really think that is going to work out? You have been in a relationship and there is no turning back at that point. It is easier to go from friends to a relationship than from a relationship to friends (I learned that the hard way).

Its perfectly possible, just depends on the personality of the two people, and a break from seeing each other between is always ideal

but being what ive read about them two
....yeah, never happening
Quote from BlueFlame :Don't let a woman make you leave the room, stand your ground, most women want some poor bastard that they can boss around. Make it known in the beginning that you don't take female moodyness over trivial things. Last thing you want is a woman walking all over you. State your claims BEFORE you get in a relationship. There's no point moaning about it after you're with her.

You can't force someone to be attracted to you.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
[logilove]
she said "i guess we can try to be just friends, but if it doesnt work out then promise to leave me alone?"

i said yeah.

she said "and the reason i was being so stuborn is because i want either all or nothing. do you think you can be mine, but without the commitment?"
thats not how she worded it, but she somehow said be mine, without the commitment, which means we can see other people but we...yeah you get it.

and she offered to call me to wake me up cause i sleep too late, and she did

and....how am i a douche bag?
[/logilove]
Quote from wheel4hummer :You can't force someone to be attracted to you.

You can. Research your victim, research their hobbies. Then you can fake the foundation bond. Thus, force them to like you. They will never know!
Quote from BlueFlame :You can. Research your victim, research their hobbies. Then you can fake the foundation bond. Thus, force them to like you. They will never know!

oh look, we have found yet another mindless, pointless and useless moron on this planet.... The morals behind that are what... null or beyond less than none?

Anyway... Logitech, sounds like your just wasting your time and faffing about, there is nothing 'proper' as such there so :L I would suggest, or if it was me, i would leave it and her be.

Oscar.
Quote from logitekg25 :
and....how am i a douche bag?

Because this is your 10th "girlfriend" in the last couple of months and 10th argument over it.

*Yes I over exaggerated. Deal with it.*
so because i have 2!! girlfriends in about 6 months, im a douche bag?
Quote from logitekg25 :so because i have 2!! girlfriends in about 6 months, im a douche bag?

Nah, but the chatlog you posted just showed that there is something wrong with you. If you like a girl, fight for her! Not dumbshit around her...
its a forum, im a forumwhore.
forum + forumwhore = lots of stories being told

and i fought hard for her, before we were going out she wanted to give up countless times.
Quote from logitekg25 :its a forum, im a forumwhore.
forum + forumwhore = lots of stories being told

and i fought hard for her, before we were going out she wanted to give up countless times.

So you wanna tell me you fought for her, just to break up with her in the end?
I mean I just don't get this sentence: her "sounds like you want me to break up with you, so you dont hurt me?"
If you did that, that makes absolutely no sense to me. Okay, I don't have that kind of experience, but still.
well she said "please dont end up hurting me" so i tried hard as possible to try to hint at breaking up so she would see that im trying not to hurt her, instead of being blunt.

and yea i fought hard to try to get her, just to be torn away by the distance..and yeah i have no expierience..if i could go back and change things, depending how far back depends on how i would change it..
Quote from logitekg25 :so because i have 2!! girlfriends in about 6 months, im a douche bag?

Yeah...? Lets see...

Skater girl
18 year old girl
Some girl at fair
Some random girl in street

+ like Stefani has said, shitloads of MSN convos of you and them arguing.

You are what, 14? 15? Yet really sound desperate for a girlfriend. Is it like considered "cool" to have a "gf" over the pond, or what?

I know its nice to have a girl by your side, even at a young age, but honestly, if it doesnt work out dont force it. And certainly dont try again with a new one a day later.You have the whole freaking life ahead of you.

Also, a long distance relationship at your age is almost bound to fail.
yep in the course of 6 months i have had a gf, that ended. a hookup, nothing special. a story, again nothing special. and a long distance relationship that shouldnt have happened.
Quote from Klutch :Its perfectly possible, just depends on the personality of the two people, and a break from seeing each other between is always ideal

^ What he said. I'm friends with a couple of my ex's. One of which I hurt pretty bad, and the other was a fairly short term relationship. The latter one is friggin awesome and I love her to death (platonically). Also friends with a few of my random hookups. Nothing wrong with being friends with an ex, just don't force the matter.
Read the start of the transcript and thought the child, i meen Logitec, was being a passive aggressive dick.

I'm friends with most of my exes to varying degrees of contact. But it's not something I've ever discussed in the same conversation as dumping them. It takes time - and avoiding outbursts on facebook is a good idea too.

Any textual means of dumping someone is inhuman and makes you an ****. If you are going to break someones heart at least have the stomach to do it face to face. Even long distance you could at least phone or cam chat. MSN/text message is harsh.

Have some humanity, and demonstrate that you understand the difference between what a girlfriend and a best friend is.
Excuse me were pics lolz

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG