The online racing simulator
Congrats for ruining this thread. MoS bashing first, now this..
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Congrats for ruining this thread. MoS bashing first, now this..

This thread hasn't been "ruined", it's already been hi-jacked several times in his (almost) 2 years of existance, and it always recovered once the nutters arguing in there got bored
Guys, I know that it was a shame, but maybe you have to talk in a private area...it will be better.

good luck to all
There was absolutely no reason for having a go on Tomhah now hyntty.

I thought after Redbullet posted his advert there wouldnt be any flaming again and the thread would be back for its original use but I seemed to wrong unfortunately. :bananadea
Quote from Timo1992 :There was absolutely no reason for having a go on Tomhah now hyntty.

Read again his post, notice the "" behind it?
The "" doesnt have anything to say, or would you think the others would have written something under hynnty's post if i twould have been only a joke.
/facepalm
ofc, stop flaming this thread :chair: and good luck to those applying
Quote from Bmxtwins :meh, atleast his name doesnt make you think Hentai...

:|

What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other): Race
Switzerland
Preferred Car/Track:
Atm, Single Seaters like Fox and cars like the FZR in GTAL and IGTC
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:
Errr between 1.5 and 4 seconds I guess...
How Active Are You?
Depends. When there's a race, I am usually online to train for it. Online when I have the time.
What Kind of Control do you use? G25.
Time Zone: Erm UTC+1
Quote from hyntty :I consider that an expert advice. Ta!

... on the subject of that http://twitter.com/bmxtwins

And weren't you busy enough arguing with your brother online Mrs. Gay?

Well considering that isn't me...

edit: deleted last message, no need for clutter.
Tnx to the guys wishing us good luck!
Quote from Tomhah :If it all was so nice, why dont you guys still continue together, like forming another team, based on what you already have? (just without Andy) Sure, you would need a new website and skins, but that shouldnt be the biggest problem? :P

Haha the reason being MoS sucked ass, looks to me like they were all waiting for an excuse to leave. What happens internally in a team is alot different to how its portrayed to everyone else.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Haha the reason being MoS sucked ass, looks to me like they were all waiting for an excuse to leave. What happens internally in a team is alot different to how its portrayed to everyone else.

Well not really.. we wernt looking for an excuse to leave, we all enjoyed it there.. and we are thinking about this, but without Andy. so dont post something about what you dont know
Quote from Framaris :
A team is like a family, for better or for worst... love your team and fight for it!

Some bites of wisdom.
Yeah, thats exactly what he did with genuine.. :doh:
Quote from xtraction :Well not really.. we wernt looking for an excuse to leave, we all enjoyed it there.. and we are thinking about this, but without Andy. so dont post something about what you dont know

Looks like it to me, James left because secretly he's been wanting to get into a bigger team, he left, you all followed. I'll post whatever i want sunshine. If one of our drivers or even Josh was caught revenge wrecking i wouldn't leave the team.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Looks like it to me, James left because secretly he's been wanting to get into a bigger team, he left, you all followed. I'll post whatever i want sunshine. If one of our drivers or even Josh was caught revenge wrecking i wouldn't leave the team.

You cannot compare MoS and spdo in any way. Most of those guys who left MoS have been for the team 2-3 months only, and have been 1-2-other teams before. Leaving this other one wasn't probably an hard decision to do, especially since it began to have a slightly bad reputation out there.

However, Spdo, I guess, must be a real second family to the members, since most of them have been there and hanging around for years.
Guys...c'mon,i think i'm 3rd or whatever person asking to stop OT here...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Guys...c'mon,i think i'm 3rd or whatever person asking to stop OT here...

1) You're more like the 5th or 6th.
2) I noticed that those people probably created as much spam as the ones taking part in the big flamewar... See by yourself:

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Congrats for ruining this thread. MoS bashing first, now this..

Quote from ErAri :Guys, I know that it was a shame, but maybe you have to talk in a private area...it will be better.

good luck to all

Quote from Timo1992 :There was absolutely no reason for having a go on Tomhah now hyntty.

I thought after Redbullet posted his advert there wouldnt be any flaming again and the thread would be back for its original use but I seemed to wrong unfortunately. :bananadea

Quote from Timo1992 :The "" doesnt have anything to say, or would you think the others would have written something under hynnty's post if i twould have been only a joke.

Quote from Dennis93 :/facepalm

Quote from Mustangman759 :ofc, stop flaming this thread :chair: and good luck to those applying

Quote from Bmxtwins :And your post just wasted a whole page.

Quote from prOmo_LTU :Leave "The free driver list - advertise yourself here" thread ALONE!!! No,srsly,stop offtopic.

-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Guys...c'mon,i think i'm 3rd or whatever person asking to stop OT here...

Quote from Bmxtwins :And your post just wasted a whole page.

Have a look at that son, it keeps going endlessly

Post #1025 updated, will try to keep record of this kind of posts of teh lulz.
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: FE1/XFG (WR+0.31),FE2/XFG (WR +0.14s) FR/BL1 GT2/GTAL
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: WR+1s
How Active Are You? 0-6h daily.
What Kind of Control do you use? Mouse maybe wheel later
Time Zone: Summer GMT+2/Winter GMT+1?? (CET)

btw. stop OT. about mos pls :>
What kind of team are you looking for? Drift
Preferred Car/Track: FZ5 / Fern Bay Black
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:
How Active Are You? 4 hours everyday
What Kind of Control do you use? MOUSE
Time Zone: +2 Istanbul
im still available and will be hosting servers... if a team needs... aldo DFGT wheel makes lfs.... real...is...tic...

anyways gimme a shout if your recruiting.
Who wants to play on single player...
Yes, I know you can add AI's, but bots sucks.
Pro tip: Buy a game, cracking is for noobs.
What kind of team are you looking for : Drift , Race
Preferred Car/Track:XRG,FBM
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:blackwood , 1.16
How Active Are You : always
What Kind of Control do you use : mouse , wheel
Time Zone:GMT + 2

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG