The online racing simulator
We cant kick the Owner of MoS out of his own team, and we would not like to have "crashers" over our heads for as long as we where MoS. We decided to leave for the good of ourselfs. You may see most of us as team hoppers, but we know between us, its not like that, I hope you guys dont see it that way aswell.

Cheers.
Personally I think you all have a good reason to leave the team.
I find it very stupid to do what andy did.
owell.
Good luck for the searching :P And sean, you have a home at the warm e-house..
Quote from hyntty :You could av just looked it up active fhore you are: http://lfsigtc.net/tracker/team_26.html

I'm a selective whore! Only on LFSForum!

Quote from xtraction :We cant kick the Owner of MoS out of his own team, and we would like to have "crashers" over our heads for as long as we where MoS. We decided to leave for the good of ourselfs. You may see most of us as team hoppers, but we know between us, its not like that, I hope you guys dont see it that way aswell.

Cheers.

Nah, that's the only thing left to do when your teamleader does something like that, I guess.
The dynamic duo...
That's the way we do it (first turn takeouts also works)!
stealers...
Quote from xtraction :We cant kick the Owner of MoS out of his own team, and we would like to have "crashers" over our heads for as long as we where MoS. We decided to leave for the good of ourselfs. You may see most of us as team hoppers, but we know between us, its not like that, I hope you guys dont see it that way aswell.

Cheers.

That said Sean, I had a look at your spdo DB stats, this was the 10th time you officially left a team in your "carreer". I really doubt that the 8 team-managers you've had so far were revenge wreckers

That said I won't blame you for your departure from MoS, this was just what you've had to do
As AMB pointed out and Sean also said, we can't kick the founder/owner of MoS out of his own team, so leaving the team was the only step to do.

Of course it's a big shame that 7 members are now gone. We had big plans for the future with getting into MoE for example, but you guys can't blame ourselves for doing that now, what should we have done?? To praise Andy for the revenge wreck??
#958 - CSF
Ofc not it's quite a shame to see what could have been a good team going up in smoke because one guy can't keep his emotions in check, though ofc you probably did have to leave because...well... yeah.
I'm sure most of us will all find new teams or just stay solo.

Don't know actually, we'll see.

Cheers.

Your not a teamhopper, that's Oscar Hardwick's job.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That said Sean, I had a look at your spdo DB stats, this was the 10th time you officially left a team in your "carreer". I really doubt that the 8 team-managers you've had so far were revenge wreckers

That said I won't blame you for your departure from MoS, this was just what you've had to do

Yes, but point out how many of those where major teams, and i only just started major racing within the past year or so, so i think that was a little uncalled for. but as i think you should try and notice, im currently trying to gain a better reputation within the community, but with people like andy doing stuff like this, its not gonna help really is it.
Quote from xtraction :Yes, but point out how many of those where major teams, and i only just started major racing within the past year or so, so i think that was a little uncalled for. but as i think you should try and notice, im currently trying to gain a better reputation within the community, but with people like andy doing stuff like this, its not gonna help really is it.

I thought naming and shaming wasn't allowed on this forum? and you keep repeating it...

If I remember well I had to present the team's excuses to the VR/CL 24h-Event organisation in June for similar actions on your part, was that the reason you kicked your self out the Eteam?...if so, well what can I say, you're a man of principles!

In case you forgot: http://lfs.foren.4players.de/viewtopic.php?t=24835
#963 - CSF
It's a bit different from a public server as no one is going to ban him from other leagues... or even the league he did it in... because of the incident.
My point here was that since some of you have been guilty of the same thing before, why do you leave so fast? why don't you let Andy present his excuses to the racing organisation and the team? after all we are all human and we all can have very stupid reactions when we have a bad day....

A team is like a family, for better or for worst, deal with your problems maturely/internally and make sure the same mistakes are not repeated over and over... If being in a team is so important for you guys, stop leaving at the first problem... love your team and fight for it!

As I see it, MoS is being killed by its members!
#965 - CSF
Quote from Framaris :My point here was that since some of you have been guilty of the same thing before, why do you leave so fast? why don't you let Andy present his excuses to the racing organisation and the team? after all we are all human and we all can have very stupid reactions when we have a bad day....

A team is like a family, for better or for worst, deal with your problems maturely/internally and make sure the same mistakes are not repeated over and over... If being in a team is so important for you guys, stop living at the first problem... love your team and fight for it!

As I see it, MoS is being killed by its members!

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1469691#post1469691

Framaris, MoS isnt being killed by it's members, it is killed by its admin due to this revenge wreck in IGTC.

And as CSF already posted, Andy explained everything in the IGTC Protests thread so that should be enough reason to leave, isnt it?

If you don't have any clue what you talking about you should better stop it and listen to people like JPeace or CSF, who have seen the incident.
Framaris, I dont get why your basically charging at us here, and another thing, i cant read german. You call me a revenge wrecker, id like you to point out when i last did this.

As Timo & James have said, we were a family, although i wasnt there long, i was surely welcomed better than any other team i had been in, it wasnt a long journey, but was a comforting one.
I am not trying to say that Andy was right in any way, I believe James when he said it was bad, and it was even worse since he is the leader and should have shown the example...
If it all was so nice, why dont you guys still continue together, like forming another team, based on what you already have? (just without Andy) Sure, you would need a new website and skins, but that shouldnt be the biggest problem? :P
-
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: FBM, FXR..
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: 1,5 - 3 seconds away from WR
How Active Are You? Every week
What Kind of Control do you use? Wheel
Time Zone: GMT +2
Quote from Tomhah :If it all was so nice, why dont you guys still continue together, like forming another team, based on what you already have? (just without Andy) Sure, you would need a new website and skins, but that shouldnt be the biggest problem? :P

You're the expert on that aren't you
Quote from hyntty :You're the expert on that aren't you

and your a really fast racer!
At least my name doesn't change every two days...
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG