The online racing simulator
The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
Ok I thought of making this thread up becuase i saw it on another forum i go to and they used it to advertise yourself so teams could look through the drivers when they need one. Know i know there is the simracerDB but some people may not want to signup, and there is not many people signed up so the teams could use this.
you don't have to but if you want fill out these questions but if you did fill it out it would be easier for the teams looking for drivers to narow people down.

What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other)
Preferred Car/Track:
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:
How Active Are You?

What Kind of Control do you use?
Time Zone:

Teams if you would like to invite a driver to your team please PM the driver so this thread stays clean with just forms.And also if a driver has posted a form here and has been accepted into a team please Edit your post to say not looking for a team as you found one, or something like that.
Preferred Car/Track:As3,Bl1,Ky1
Average Laptime on Car/Track:As3 FXR 1:43.xx ,Bl1 XFG 1:34.xx, KY1 FZR 38.XX
How Active Are You?All the time ( LOL )
Time Zone: -2 Argentina , Brazil
What Kind of Control do you use? : Keyboard and mouse
inouva we are waiting for an responce on your application for 720.
#4 - MR_B
Top idea swisscosmo, I recommend all potential team members post here! And also that people edit their posts afterwards when they're taken.
Driver Name: Belial
Preferred Car/Track: XFG - Blackwood
Average Laptime on Car/Track: 1.36.85 (This would be Average..IF i dont get torn to peices in the first Corner.)
How Active Are You: Racing Daily, 2 or 3 hours.

Time Zone: Rome GMT +1 (In other words, one hour ahead of England)

Off Topic: I have already made a topic about myself looking for a team, but thought i'd just put my name in here too.
Name: Dennis Lind
Preferred Car/Track: GTR only
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Alien Pace
How Active Are You?: from wednessdays to sundays.
Time Zone: -1 Central Europe Time

EDIT: Someone should really Sticky this!
Name: Adolfo Herrera
Preferred Car/Track: TBO Class, GTR, single seaters (especially FBM), BL1, WE1, All Kyoto and Aston configurations.
Average Laptime on Car/Track: 1:13.xx FZR BL1
How Active Are You?: Everyday, Saturday and Sunday only in evening
Time Zone: GMT -4:30

Adolfo Herrera.
-
(Stefani24) DELETED by Stefani24 : In a Team already (EliteRacing)
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :inouva we are waiting for an responce on your application for 720.

Sorry , but i not longer cruising anymore , is totaly boring now

I prefer race
Maybe you should add Looking for a: or something, where you can write; drift team, racing team, drag team or cruise team feks. or?
Quote from Tomhah :Maybe you should add Looking for a: or something, where you can write; drift team, racing team, drag team or cruise team feks. or?

Good Idea i'll go add that right know.

and also do you think i should make the teams PM the driver they want so that this thread is only for forms and it keeps clean?
Quote from swisscosmo :Good Idea i'll go add that right know.

and also do you think i should make the teams PM the driver they want so that this thread is only for forms and it keeps clean?

Yes, PM's or make the people who want to get chosen, write there email or something.. one of the two.

Belial
Quote from swisscosmo :Preferred Car/Track:
Average Laptime on Car/Track:

Um, how are these relevant criteria for a team to judge from?
Quote from niall09 :Um, how are these relevant criteria for a team to judge from?

there relevent becuase certain race teams are TBO class teams and or GTR teams so that is a way for the teams to narrow down the people and then they would narrow even more with the average lap becuase certain teams don't want pro and then some don't care. I hope that helps
and about the track part certain teams race on westhill always or something when the driver doesn't like westhill or the track the team races on usually.
EDIT: Found a team! Check sig. Btw, Clockwork Motorsports is just starting out - they're recruiting, and the only joining requirement is to be active on the team forums...

Bit of promotion there for ya Lizard!
-
(hansonator69) DELETED by hansonator69
Name: Rui Pinto (brazilian members, don't joke with my surname)
What kind of team are you looking for? Race team (Portuguese team or a team that was recently created)
Preferred Car/Track: all GTR cars, and almost all tracks.
How Active Are You? I haven't been very active lately, but I'm usually more active at weekends.
Time Zone: GMT+1 I think.
Good Qualities:Good blocker, daring attitude, I give my absolute best in the track
Bad Qualities:T1-Slaughter, experience lacks...so does luck

edit: first poster to find a team
Good idea.
-
(Senninha25) DELETED by Senninha25
Good thread idea!

Apart from Inouva I see you are all roughly the same age group, and are all looking for a team...
Can you spot the obvious answer to your problem? Why don't you all form a team

Good luck whatever you do people.
Quote from The Moose :Why don't you all form a team

I've been recently and seriously thinking about extending my F1 Challenge Team to LFS, but I still don't really know what to do to bring it, or if there will be any money expenditure in the process.
I'm with Groucho Marx on this one

Still, good luck to all
#20 - wild
Quote from The Moose :Good thread idea!

Apart from Inouva I see you are all roughly the same age group, and are all looking for a team...
Can you spot the obvious answer to your problem? Why don't you all form a team

Good luck whatever you do people.

I totally agree, Why don't you just start your own team?

There isn't really that much in terms of running costs. Roughly it's about £6 for a domain name, £30 for a years web hosting and £12.80 a month for a 47 slot server from 500 Servers. It's £110.59 if you pay annually though.

So if there's 10 of you in a team if you all donate £15 you can get a 1 Year LFS Server, Web Hosting and a .com Domain name. Sounds quite good to me
Quote from wild :I totally agree, Why don't you just start your own team?

There isn't really that much in terms of running costs. Roughly it's about £6 for a domain name, £30 for a years web hosting and £12.80 a month for a 47 slot server from 500 Servers. It's £110.59 if you pay annually though.

So if there's 10 of you in a team if you all donate £15 you can get a 1 Year LFS Server, Web Hosting and a .com Domain name. Sounds quite good to me

and that's how much in euros? seems expensive already.
see? that's why we want to join a team, costs are too expensive for us to create one.
#22 - wild
Yes it is an Expensive option but any team you join will have to pay for that unless they take the cheap route. Free hosting and a .tk or .co.cc domain name forwarding.

You don't have to get a server with 500 Servers. You don't even need a server, but it's good for events etc. It's 17 Euro's Roughly
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: FBM/BL1
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Mid 1.13
How Active Are You? I just started playing like one week ago. I play everyday but most of the time singleplayer to set good times
Time Zone: GMT +1 (that's the one for Europea isn't it?
Quote from wild :Yes it is an Expensive option but any team you join will have to pay for that unless they take the cheap route. Free hosting and a .tk or .co.cc domain name forwarding.

You don't have to get a server with 500 Servers. You don't even need a server, but it's good for events etc. It's 17 Euro's Roughly

still, without a job and not old enough to bet in the lottery, I have no choice yet but to keep looking for a team to join and advertise myself where I can, willing to drive for a fellow country team or one in their starting days, like I said before.
#25 - wild
Quote from Senninha25 :still, without a job and not old enough to bet in the lottery, I have no choice yet but to keep looking for a team to join and advertise myself where I can, willing to drive for a fellow country team or one in their starting days, like I said before.

Okay but I wasn't specifically meaning you. I meant all of the thread, but I understand most of you won't be able to afford it just now.

Anyway's good luck with finding a team everyone and have a look at www.stormracing.net

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG