The online racing simulator
NO LONGER A FREE DRIVER

What kind of team are you looking for? Race/AutoCross
Preferred Car/Track: My current favorite is the FXR, but I have a bit of experience with the XFG/XRG from playing on the Demo servers when I was S1 only. I use all cars in autocross events.
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Around 3-5 seconds off WR once I learn a track.
How Active Are You? I average about 10 hours a week, but sometimes play long stints on weekends.
Time Zone: GMT -5 (US Central)
Controller: Logitech Momo Race

I'm fairly new to sim racing and purchased my setup to work on skills for real-life autocross and track events. I split my time between LFS and a few other sims. I have built a few SCCA styled autocross tracks (in my sig) that my local SCCA region guys really enjoy.

I can be fairly quick on most tracks alone, but I really need more wheel-to-wheel experience with people who can tolerate my learning experience.

I also believe in building my own setups and constantly tweak cars after every race. This is another learning experience for me. I know lots about real-world car setup, but translating theory in to results is a different story ... lol.

I'd like to join a team with members that can help me build my skills, and that will take on new members that I can help in the future. I want to race, learn and teach. Who can help me?
Off Topic: I simply want an email when this thread updates. Now I will get them.
Quote from MARSH2a :Off Topic: I simply want an email when this thread updates. Now I will get them.

Your looking to recruit?
#80 - AMB
What kind of team are you looking for? Race/League Racing
Preferred Car/Track: Any, can get normally close to most wr's if i'm in a car I like.
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Depends on the car and track.
How Active Are You? everyday

Time Zone: BST London etc

Doing this for a test to see how many offers I get, already got 3 offers but at the end of the day I might be joining my old team anyway, but no harm in trying.

lolz, what happened, Messy?
haha lulz

btw nobody wantz meh?
#83 - AMB
#85 - AMB
Basically a noob, but with extra moobyness

MOOB.
Quote from AMB :Basically a noob, but with extra moobyness

MOOB.

:faint2:
Quote :What kind of team are you looking for? Race to participate in leagues
Preferred Car/Track: Anything
Average Laptime on Car/Track: 1.5 secs off, with some 10 laps more i may be .5 off ... but with NON GTR cars, and it depends on the track too.
How Active Are You? When in classes, like 4 times a week, exams, 1 maybe or nothing, Vacations everyday im up

Time Zone: -6GMT

#88 - AMB
Quote from AMB :What kind of team are you looking for? Race/League Racing
Preferred Car/Track: Any, can get normally close to most wr's if i'm in a car I like.
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Depends on the car and track.
How Active Are You? everyday

Time Zone: BST London etc

Doing this for a test to see how many offers I get, already got 3 offers but at the end of the day I might be joining my old team anyway, but no harm in trying.

Quote from G!NhO :What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: i like FOX and also the GTRs, also love UF(-B)R
Average Laptime on Car/Track: average4/5 seconds slower then WR, but with alot of practise i can be faster.
How Active Are You? every ******* day lol
Time Zone: +1 GMT
Controller: G25 at 720 degrees and H-Shifter

What kind of team are you looking for? race(rallycross) or drift, but im better at drift
Preferred Car/Track: lx6 on drift, xfg on rally
Average Laptime on Car/Track: -
How Active Are You? it depends, sometimes im very active and sometimes i visit lfs rarely
What Kind of Control do you use? wheel, FFEX
Time Zone: i think its GMT +2
EDIT: joined a team already...
-
(PJWON63) DELETED by PJWON63 : cause
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: Single Seater's Mainly
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Usually With 2 or 3 Seconds Of Race Leader - Totally Depend's On Track/Car.
How Active Are You? As Much As Possible But I Do Have Work Commitments
Time Zone: GMT
Controller: G25
What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other): Race
Preferred Car/Track: Lower end scale of the cars (UF1/XRT) although have been known to race GTR's slowly
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Can get myself lapping within 3-4 seconds of WR pace on most tracks/cars.
How Active Are You? Can be active most nights if need be....some nights may be unable due to call outs at work/football.
What Kind of Control do you use? G25 and Blind Luck
Time Zone: GMT

Signed to SRS.
What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other) Race
Preferred Car/Track: RB4/AS2, XFR/KY2R, SO1, etc.
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Mostly within 1-1,5s of the WR.
How Active Are You? As active as needed. Mostly available in the evenings, no time restraints during the weekends
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech Momo
Time Zone: GMT+2

CTRA - http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=Fuse5
LFSW - http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=Fuse5
NOT FREE ANYMORE
-
Team recruitment: (aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
Quote from aobrien :Hi on behalf of team ireland i would like to say,
any irish driver looking for a team,this is were you belong! At the moment we have 5 very quick drivers and still recruiting.We will be giving a trial to those interested.If you are interested please pm me and i will get back to you.

Remember You Must Be Irish !

For more info click the link below,http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/851/advertteamirlqk4.jpg
Or visit our website:
http://www.teamireland.co.nr
Slan!

This thread is for drivers to advertise themself not to advertise your team. But i'll let you go for this one, but if you see a Irish Driver you can PM him and invite him into your team if you want
You might want to remove the IMG tags, or resize the picture!
Quote from swisscosmo :This thread is for drivers to advertise themself not to advertise your team. But i'll let you go for this one, but if you see a Irish Driver you can PM him and invite him into your team if you want

He's desperate trying to find a place where to advertise his team.. He came into my team thread to advertise his team
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :He's desperate trying to find a place where to advertise his team.. He came into my team thread to advertise his team

Ya I just thought there was a thread where you can advertise your team... like the Established Teams thread but i don't really know my brain isn't working this morning
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :He's desperate trying to find a place where to advertise his team.. He came into my team thread to advertise his team

Oooh sorry guys. We apoligise for actions, they shouldnt have been done. No team ireland member will do it again, you know the feeling, sometimes people are eager to recruit. No harm meant or hopefully done
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: FOX, no favorite track
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Not sure
How Active Are You? Havnt been lately, due to bootcamp. But I will be active a lot more now!
What Kind of Control do you use? G25
Time Zone: GMT-5

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG