The online racing simulator
Name: Maverick Yee
Preferred Car/Track: FXR @ AsNat | FO8 @ KY3 | FOX @ KY2
Average Laptime on Car/Track: ~2.5 to 3 secs off WR
How Active Are You?: Daily
Time Zone: +8 GMT

I was in the team vMaxSR, but they sorta stopped contacting its LFS members.
I spent most of my S2 time offline doing hotlaps, so my online stats arent impressive at all. Give me a try! =]
Good thread idea IMHO, but may i suggest that a mod respects the OP's wishes and turfs out all the non driver advert posts made so far, including this one. At least then the thread has a chance to work
What kind of team are you looking for? Stunt
Preferred Car/Track:All/BL3
Average Laptime on Car/Track:none
How Active Are You?Nearly everyday
Time Zone:+1 GMT
I'm never online raced (sorry for bad english)
edit: riding solo for now
What kind of team are you looking for: Race
Preferred Car/Track: FZR and the open wheelers. Aston National and Kyoto Long
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Aston National is around 1.44.
How Active Are You? I havnt recently been active but am getting more active now.
Time Zone: GMT+10

My experience is above avarage running in all parts of a field Front Middle and Back. Im a consistent driver and try to keep a cool head through all situations.
I dont feel right doing one of these but id atleast like to express intrest into looking for a team .
quick question to get this thread stickeyed do i have to wait for a decision from the mods or do i have to ask them to do it?
Quote from swisscosmo :quick question to get this thread stickeyed do i have to wait for a decision from the mods or do i have to ask them to do it?

I would ask... if nothing, it atleast could speed it up.
Quote from AstroBoy :What kind of team are you looking for: Race
Preferred Car/Track: FZR and the open wheelers. Aston National and Kyoto Long
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Aston National is around 1.44.
How Active Are You? I havnt recently been active but am getting more active now.
Time Zone: GMT+10

My experience is above avarage running in all parts of a field Front Middle and Back. Im a consistent driver and try to keep a cool head through all situations.
I dont feel right doing one of these but id atleast like to express intrest into looking for a team .

As a co-founder of the ex team Adaptive Racing, of which Tim was a valued member of, i can only recommend that he would be an excellent addition to any team. He may not quite be a world record setter, but you can rely on him for consistency, effort, and un-questionable loyalty.

Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :I'm not looking for a team, but if a team is looking for me then look no further!
And that's the point of this thread isn't it? Not for drivers looking for teams but teams looking for drivers... so here goes...

What kind of team are you looking for: Race.
Preferred Car/Track: Willing to race anything/anywhere besides oval & dragstrip, but I do prefer single-seaters...
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Fairly good... depends.
How Active Are You? Most weekends nowadays.
Time Zone: GMT.

So if you need a driver for a league then PM me. One at a time though please! Ha

And on the theme of recommending Drivers - Mr Taylor is also a very good driver
Quote from J@tko :And on the theme of recommending Drivers - Mr Taylor is also a very good driver

I can second that.
He is indeed. Pretty consistent and fast driver.
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
United States
Preferred Car/Track: [/B]Any Single Seater at anywhere but Fern bay and South City, Also XRR at Kyoto Oval
Average Laptime on Car/Track:
FBM AS1 high 50.xx , FBM AS7 1:59.xx
How Active Are You? At least 3 times a week if not more.
Time Zone: GMT -5

Previous league experience: OneGP F1 series Rd1 6th,Rd12 5th,Rd14 DNF, 14th Overall in Championship (3 way tie) out of 28 positions
Hi!

My name is Kev, I'm in my 30s (ask no questions, I'll tell you no lies! ROFL! LOL!) I like films and music and the countryside and staying in and going out and basically everything that you like LOL!

I'm looking for someone half my age with GSOH, no kids, no pets, knockers like beach balls, mostly for shagging but I can do the odd race in the LXs if I have to.

PMs plz.

- Kev (teh sexx0r)
no longer looking..
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: XRT/Oval but I'm willing to work hard to get better on the rest. Preferrably TBO or GTR
Average Laptime on Car/Track: 3-4 seconds slower than WR on most tracks. but competitive on the oval. Just need a team to help guide me in the right path then I'm sure I can be 1-2 seconds off WR
How Active Are You? Best active time is on weekends. But random boughts of hardship from college may leave me inactive for 3-4 weeks. Shouldn't go to that tho but I am in college. I'm also currently competing in the LOTA xrt stock car cup
Time Zone: GMT -5
Name: Jack Swinkels
What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other)
: Race
Preferred Car/Track: FBM/FOX/FO8/FXR, All tracks
Average Laptime on Car/Track: http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=Solidum[NL]
How Active Are You?: Active enough Not 24/7 because of school, but whenever I want to race I can race.
Time Zone: CET (Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, etc.)
Good Qualities: Dutch Rotax Max Champion, so I know how to race hard, but fair. I am able to win races when I am 0,5 seconds slower than the rest of the pack in LFS.
Bad Qualities: Almost never the fastest during a race in LFS.
Best result in LFS event: 2nd behind my teammate at the NL.LFS.2 round in Kyoto with FO8 (http://www.rubberduckyracing.net/?q=node/25)

www.jackswinkels.nl
Preferred Car/Track:BF1
Average Laptime on Car/Track: 1.18.731 BF1 Blackwood GP normal
How Active Are You? 2 hours a day
Time Zone: bruxelles
Quote from Solidum[NL] :Name: Jack Swinkels
What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other): Race
Preferred Car/Track: FBM/FOX/FO8/FXR, All tracks
Average Laptime on Car/Track: http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=Solidum[NL]
How Active Are You?: Active enough Not 24/7 because of school, but whenever I want to race I can race.
Time Zone: CET (Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, etc.)
Good Qualities: Dutch Rotax Max Champion, so I know how to race hard, but fair. I am able to win races when I am 0,5 seconds slower than the rest of the pack in LFS.
Bad Qualities: Almost never the fastest during a race in LFS.
Best result in LFS event: 2nd behind my teammate at the NL.LFS.2 round in Kyoto with FO8 (http://www.rubberduckyracing.net/?q=node/25)

www.jackswinkels.nl

jij bent nederlands he????

Wij een team beginnen??????
What kind of team are you looking for? - Race only.
USA
Preferred Car:
FZR, FZR, XRR, FO8Best Laptime on Car/Track: FXR, XRR on Aston Nat:1:43.960, 1:43.990
How Active Are You? I race everyday
Time Zone: i'm not sure ;x
Quote from LOMPI :
Time Zone: i'm not sure ;x

Poland is CET IIRC

EDIT: Lol ur from the US

Where u live?
Quote from breasy08 :Age:12
Preferred Car/Track:BF1
Average Laptime on Car/Track: 1.18.731 BF1 Blackwood GP normal
How Active Are You? 2 hours a day
Time Zone: bruxelles

You dont mean BF1, you mean fbm, arent you?
Quote from Stefani24 :You dont mean BF1, you mean fbm, arent you?

I would hope so - 1.18 in an BF1 is bloody slow!!!
Quote from J@tko :Poland is CET IIRC

EDIT: Lol ur from the US

Where u live?

i'm polish but i live in usa ct
im about to move back though

Is any1 interested in creating a team ?
-
(Jazzka) DELETED by Jazzka : Made it in team

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG