The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :So are you close to WRs or are you not?

0 seconds obviously is close; 2 seconds is not.

+ he doesn't even have any time where it's under 1sec behind wr. Most of them are 2-4sec for him...I think he just copy/pasted the Ati's post, and didn't change it all the way.
Use my banana

:bananadea
#1. Love burning bananas.

#2. dunno,maybye mr.46 little cheat
Quote from andRo. :+ he doesn't even have any time where it's under 1sec behind wr.

Ah, no that´s not completly right. He´s under 1 second of the WR with the XFG @ FE6. He´s also under 1 sec of the WR on some oval combos, but everybody can get a time under a second of the WR there.
But i think that can´t count to 0 seconds to WR
Quote from manneF1 :But i think that can´t count to 0 seconds to WR

That´s right, he could atleast be honest. I was when I made my advertisement post here.
For me i would say like that,if i you have something like 10 under one second

( spam) i think i have
please stop off topic keep this nice topic clean
Quote from JPeace :leave him alone, he is only 11 and is very quick.

i have watched him race and has much potentional. if you dont know anything about him, dont say anything at all.

I have to agree with James here. He is a very good driver and will become a great driver if he keeps the way he is going so just leave him alone.

(sorry for the post i just had to say it)
What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other): Mostly Race but if agreeable drift and cruise
Preferred Car/Track: Almost everything
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: Mostly within wr area...
How Active Are You? Well i am mostly online but if i cant be i just cant be

What Kind of Control do you use? My mouse and wheel occasinally
Time Zone: GMT+2
Quote from HighRoad :What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other): Mostly Race but if agreeable drift and cruise

:wave2: :eclipsee_
Hmmm... Why not

What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: FXR/AS3
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: 2-4 secs on WR.. but i could inmprove when i get my lines right :P
How Active Are You? Depends on the day. But Thursday/Fridays and the weekends am active at all times

What Kind of Control do you use? Wheel
Time Zone: GMT
Quote from JPeace :leave him alone, he is only 11 and is very quick.

i have watched him race and has much potentional. if you dont know anything about him, dont say anything at all.

The point still stands. Doesn't matter if he's 11 or 81.
Quote from HighRoad :What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other): Mostly Race but if agreeable drift and cruise

:sadbanana
No longer looking for a team...
Hej Kim
Quote from kimvestergaardjensen :What kind of team I am looking for: Race
Preferred Car/Track: Any track and car like them all
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:
How Active Are You?
almost everyday
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech G25

You know, where you can look..www.7karat.dk
This thread is not for recruiting/advertising. If you are interested in a free driver as a team manager, use PM's.
Well... I'm not having too much time to race, but I'm a free driver again!

What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other) : Race and Drag
Preferred Car/Track: FZR/KY1
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: average 3s slower than the WRs in most of the tracks with most of the cars. I can be much faster when training and with a good setup!
How Active Are You? : I used to race everyday, but now I've been not racing very often due to lack of time...
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech Momo
Time Zone: UTC -3
Well well... What happened to almighty SRLT?
Quote from buck77 :Well... I'm not having too much time to race, but I'm a free driver again!

What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other) : Race and Drag
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: average 3s slower than the WRs in most of the tracks with most of the cars. I can be much faster when training and with a good setup!
How Active Are You? : I used to race everyday, but now I've been not racing very often due to lack of time...

Oh... hey, mate. Prepared for racing, huh? Hehe, good luck finding new team.
ive been always prepared for racing!

SRLT are passing through some changes there and i dont wanna screw things up around there... so i thought it would be better for both sides if i really quit the team for once!
Quote from buck77 :Well... I'm not having too much time to race, but I'm a free driver again!

WOW...

I'm a Clockwork Motorsports driver now!

Thank you guys...

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG