The online racing simulator
Re-modeled an older BBS rim c&c welcome. Gamma clamped at 1.0. BTW nice Sirocco environment is at the right levels to not make the render crappy.
Attached images
preview.png
-
(e2mustang) DELETED by e2mustang
Quote from e2mustang :hey,

my blackwood project is still going,only on weekends tho.. i made few little updates,but i got stuck for a bit with the lights in garage. so im asking if it looks alright enough. or how to tweak it etc. have a look pls.
also some random shots i made

i decided to make it public,so if anyone wants to continue,go ahaed make my day !

http://teaminferno.hu/racers/mustang/blackwood.rar
Quote from anik360 :Re-modeled an older BBS rim c&c welcome. Gamma clamped at 1.0. BTW nice Sirocco environment is at the right levels to not make the render crappy.

I recommend u to use gamma 2.2 it simply gives more detailed reflections. Nice model tho
My first serious skin and render
i made a little scene after i was inspired by Goose.'s avatar on lfsdrift.net.
Attached images
xrt avatar.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :i made a little scene after i was inspired by Goose.'s avatar on lfsdrift.net.

nice to know i inspire people haha, looks good mate!
My first try at a render with Blender, using the render kit and tutorial in the main section.

Sadly I really suck at this program, I'm trying to put multiple cars in there as being 3 FO8's and 1 FZR, but I can't seem to.

Anyways, here's my effort:

Thanks to LineR32 for the skin.
Attached images
LeytonHouse1991.png
My last render in 3DS Max forever
Attached images
FZR1_AO+R.jpg
Quote from matijapkc :Holy crap, that's awesome!

Thanks dude. I might do some better renders with Softimage now, I moved from 3DS Max to Softimage, and IMO it's better...
Quote from leonardo555 :
Thanks dude. I might do some better renders with Softimage now, I moved from 3DS Max to Softimage, and IMO it's better...

amazing work!!
I know the light setup was better before I streched the scene up but everytime I add a mesh light, the car paint looks like plastic
Attached images
FBM BL1.png
it looks pretty good,i really like the dirt on tires
the wide view looks a bit weird. But really nice.
I was playing with lights, then a friend asked for me to one render for him, so I decided to use this scene for him...
Attached images
FZR_MR_render.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :I was playing with lights, then a friend asked for me to one render for him, so I decided to use this scene for him...

IMO blur start too early, and it's too blurry at the end... Otherwise, it is awesome!
Quote from matijapkc :IMO blur start too early, and it's too blurry at the end... Otherwise, it is awesome!

Ye, you're right, gonna fix it.
Tried somethings...
Attached images
FZR_MR_render_2_2.jpg
FZR_MR_render_2.jpg
Quote from matijapkc :IMO blur start too early, and it's too blurry at the end... Otherwise, it is awesome!

That thing is called depth of focus, so further oject is, more blurry it becomes, so that's why back is so blurred. The same applies to near objects, nearer they are more blurred they become
Quote from iFastLT :That thing is called depth of focus, so further oject is, more blurry it becomes, so that's why back is so blurred. The same applies to near objects, nearer they are more blurred they become

Depth of Field

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG