The online racing simulator
Quote from amp88 :I understand the history behind it, but any way you look at it it was pre-meditated deliberate wrecking. Senna knew that if Prost was leading into the first corner he would take him off the track. If that isn't enough to be disqualified from the championship I don't know what is.

Why didn't Vettel do it at silverstone, he was Pole yet hes line was worse then the other side??
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
I guess Schumacher got mad before accident with Barrichello when marshals started waving him with blue flag
Quote from siklosi :I guess Schumacher got mad before accident with Barrichello when marshals started waving him with blue flag

Well, that did happen to him already in 2003 FTR
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well, that did happen to him already in 2003 FTR

Someone was closely listening to the commentry on sunday
Quote from JCTK :I'm sorry, but pushing someone towards a wall and weaving to break a tow (when the car behind isn't alongside you) is something completely different.

I'm not saying Michael really deserved that penalty through. But that about serves him right. It was for sure potentially very dangerous.

And it just shows that the marshalls this year ain't plain stupid and just take the rules literally.

PS. if you think Lewis deserves a penalty at Malaysia, then so did Petrov (the other car he was racing against). Petrov did exactly the same thing the straight before, at a lesser scale than Lewis.

Schumi gave Rubens the choice of pulling out its not like Rubens had to make that move, luckily he got out unscathed but that was barrichellos own doing.
Quote from Mustafur :Someone was closely listening to the commentry on sunday

Yea, TF1 never miss any occasion to put some pride on Renault
Quote from JPeace :Watch the onboard footage with him first few laps, was absolutly hilarious. banzai comes to mind.

Vid please :>
I agree with most of you.

I dont really hold a view on Schumacher, I was too busy admiring the size of Rubens Barichello's gigantic brass balls! If he planted his undercarriage on an aircraft carrier they'd puncture the decks and sink the ship in seconds!

I read somebody a page or so back saying Rubens should have eased out of it. I disagree, he wasnt going to get another shot at passing Schumacher, Hungary is a shit Grand Prix track which produces crap racing year in and year out. The interest this year came from incidental events, and to actually see an overtake after lap 2 this year was a sheer delight - and for it to be Rubes passing Michael, well that was fantastic - and what a way to do it.

The Stig Stomper still deserves his place in F1.

Kobayashi good. Petrov flipping useless, what the hell was that letting Hamilton past? This is Hungary, overtaking is impossible without balls the size of planets - admittedly Hamilton may have those, but if he'd have made Hamilton work for it then he'd have come out of that race with some credibility as a racing driver.

Webber was brilliant again, I would like to see a title fight between Webber and Hamilton - I think they are by far the most deserving this season.

Button: What was that? Where you racing this weekend or saving yourself for the London triathlon?

Massa: If you are going to keep talking like you are capable of winning then you must at least beat your team mate, let alone some other championship contending drivers (I'm not counting Button here, because every fibre of my body tells me that he doesnt have a car advantage this year)*. * = I appreciate that you are not allowed to beat your team mate, but try anyway ok

Alonso: *shrug* Put a quick guy in a quick car that's what you get.
Luckely, the tyre what hitted Williams mechanic, was a soft tyre so it didint hurt so much
Don't really see why there is such a fuss about Barrichello vs Schumacher. Just looked like a good, hard fight. They didn't touch, so Schumacher must have given enough room. It's surely more a case of "Well done Rubens" than "Boo hiss Schumi". Schumacher was aggressively defensive and Rubens didn't back down - just what you want to see.
Quote from manneF1 :Luckely, the tyre what hitted Williams mechanic, was a soft tyre so it didint hurt so much

I hope it's just sarcasm Osku

That said, you are wrong in the facts, it was an hard tyre:

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That said, you are wrong in the facts, it was an hard tyre:

Yes indeed, it had piercings and tattoo's, the works...
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Don't really see why there is such a fuss about Barrichello vs Schumacher. Just looked like a good, hard fight. They didn't touch, so Schumacher must have given enough room. It's surely more a case of "Well done Rubens" than "Boo hiss Schumi". Schumacher was aggressively defensive and Rubens didn't back down - just what you want to see.

QFT

+1 for the statement that a lot of hypocrites are around here. A litte reminder here the video link again... clearly the same thing (he does push more over while massa is next to him)
Quote from manneF1 :Luckely, the tyre what hitted Williams mechanic, was a soft tyre so it didint hurt so much

Please say you are just messing around...
Quote from DevilDare :Please say you are just messing around...

Apparently the humour gene bolt fell off from you too when you left your mother's pit lane.

Anyway.

When Webber won I was hoping along the Finnish commentators he'd again say "Not bad for 2nd driver" on the radio and make it a running joke.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

I hope it's just sarcasm Osku

That said, you are wrong in the facts, it was an hard tyre:

Well, then Finnish commentators failed again, or I should just pay more attention Throught just first that it was soft cause the guy was so quick on he´s feets again.

Quote from DevilDare :Please say you are just messing around...

Im just messing around...
He should have asked "Am I the first driver now"?
#193 - CSF
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Don't really see why there is such a fuss about Barrichello vs Schumacher. Just looked like a good, hard fight. They didn't touch, so Schumacher must have given enough room. It's surely more a case of "Well done Rubens" than "Boo hiss Schumi". Schumacher was aggressively defensive and Rubens didn't back down - just what you want to see.

Well it was a bit over agressive but I can't understand Rubens whining before he made that move about being cut off...
They should put indicators on so next time the driver in front can indicate where the guy behind can pass him.

In other words this is racing not cruising, i don't get the penalty. And oh in topgear Senna was credited for his ruthlessness...
Quote from zeugnimod :He should have asked "Am I the first driver now"?

Ha ha so true..
Webber deserves the title this year, hes funny, talented, highly underrated and has the looks of a thug, kinda like one of the Dalton brothers from Lucky Luke!

Schumacher didnt deserve the 10 grid penalty, its just absurd in my view.

Looking forward to Spa, Go Webber
Quote from ChristijaNL :They should put indicators on so next time the driver in front can indicate where the guy behind can pass him.

In other words this is racing not cruising, i don't get the penalty. And oh in topgear Senna was credited for his ruthlessness...

Can't see how anybody thinks this was an "ok" move by schumi, you can clearly see him checking his mirrors for pretty much the whole straight and just when rubens is on his side he starts to squeeze him even more, it would've been ok if he made his intentions clear by going completely to the right side (since he clearly knew rubens will have a go at him there) but he decided to risk a really bad crash and possibly horrible consequences for the people in the pitlane, well deserved penalty in my opinion.
Quote from ChristijaNL :They should put indicators on so next time the driver in front can indicate where the guy behind can pass him.

Im pretty sure most people then and now would still refer to his antics as being a c*nts trick, but we'll just skip over the fact that TG were doing a 'wasnt Senna awesome and everyone else shit' peice, and the likes of lard arse clarkson would have been slagging him off no less than any asshat on here has of Schumi.
They were doing nothing more than creating a rememberance peice for someone, they were hardly going to call him a cheating c*nt were they, and how often does someone who's frequently slated in the press all of a sudden become a nations hero when they die in a tragic way? Senna would hardly be the first person who's negatives are brushed under the carpet to be remembered for the positives and have history spun to make a better story.
When Schumi dies he'll get the same treatment, why? because its not particularly popular to slate dead people for their bad things unless they were truely terrible, they'll just say what the masses what to hear, just like its popular to slate schumi for his antics this weekend and throughout his career. Doesnt make what Senna did any less c*ntish though.

I do think its a great idea having indicators to say which way someone is allowed to pass you though, but IMO there should be 3 lights, go left, go right, and your not my teammate so you cant go either side.
Quote from PaulC2K :
I do think its a great idea having indicators to say which way someone is allowed to pass you though, but IMO there should be 3 lights, go left, go right, and your not my teammate so you cant go either side.

And one "go up" if you're called Kovalainen

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG