The online racing simulator
pitstop mistakes are outrageously unsafe
Chaos!
Pitstops :ices_rofl
Car 5 should be under investigation for that restart, holding up the pack for your team mate, not clever.

And yes some severe slappings needed for Renault and Mercedes...
#80 - CSF
Quote from boothy :Car 5 should be under investigation for that restart, holding up the pack for your team mate, not clever.

It's actually a regulation I think that under a Safety car you must be a certain amount behind the car in front...
Whoa
Hamilton out .

Vettel under investation for 10 car length during Safety Car.
#83 - CSF
Vettel's going to get a penalty!!!
Shenanigans

Penalties, failures, tires flying in the pitlane, crashes in the pitlane, overtakes in the pitlane...
#85 - JCTK
at this rate Red Bulls have thrown a 1-2 away AGAIN...
#86 - CSF
Nah Webber will still win.
Who mentioned "boring" ? I almost fell asleep just before the pitlane carnage.
:banana:
Is this a mr bean comedy show? lol
Drive through penalty for Vettel

Now we are going to se some racing!
Yep now its getting interesting, pure genious
#92 - CSF
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulence from Vettel.
red bull will give him wings :P
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from CSF :Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulence from Vettel.

Does he want cheese?
up the hill
can see the fumes coming out of vettels helmet
Rosberg's wheel caused injuries for a Williams mechanic who was taken to hospital.
I'm not suprised the way it was bouncing in a pact choatic pit lane it would have been a miricale if it didn't hit someone...

Quite telling I think that the Red Bulls loose alot of their advatage when following another car - the front wing must be giving them alot more advantage in clean air than what they are willing to admit
#99 - JCTK
if I'm Vettel I'd be barging my way into the side of Alonso at the chicane or going into T1.

Yes he need the 15 points, but Alonso need those even more! So it's well worth a crack. XD
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Rosberg's wheel caused injuries for a Williams mechanic who was taken to hospital.

He went for a checkover at the medical centre, he has a few bruises but is otherwise fine.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG