The online racing simulator
Quote from dadge :wrong.
A conversation is communication between multiple people. It is a social skill that is not difficult for most individuals. Conversations are the ideal form of communication in some respects, since they allow people with different views on a topic to learn from each other.

Well sorry, I don't religiously police my debates in social coversation in fear of straying off topic. Do you suddenly tell your stoner mates to stop straying off topic? No cos that would make you weird and they wouldn't like you anymore, which would be bad. So stop doing it on here.
yeah, you've missed the point. you tried to explain what a conversation was. i corrected you. now you're having a bit of a hissy because you know your explination was infact pure bullshit.
if you stop spouting bullshit, i'll stop telling you it's bullshit. but that would mean you wouldn't post at all......
Quote from dadge :yeah, you've missed the point. you tried to explain what a conversation was. i corrected you. now you're having a bit of a hissy because you know your explination was infact pure bullshit.
if you stop spouting bullshit, i'll stop telling you it's bullshit. but that would mean you wouldn't post at all......

nice assumption you are totally spot on, i mean i actually thought i was wrong.. hahahahaha I didn't know Ireland was on Cloud 9
is that the best you can do? i have a point so you go for the old nationallity gag. explain for me, how am i Ireland? that wasn't an assumption kid, that was an explination. you're really not getting the hang of this conversation thing are you?
what next? are you going to mention my grammar? or maybe question my intelligence? because that's usually what trolls do when they're clutching at straws.
Quote from dadge :is that the best you can do? i have a point so you go for the old nationallity gag. explain for me, how am i Ireland? that wasn't an assumption kid, that was an explination. you're really not getting the hang of this conversation thing are you?
what next? are you going to mention my grammar? or maybe question my intelligence? because that's usually what trolls do when they're clutching at straws.

The funny thing is, you're laughing your self to death and so am I.
Sometimes its best to just let a conversation run its course, what else is there to discuss about the Hungarian GP anyway? What harm does it do?
Quote from 5haz :Sometimes its best to just let a conversation run its course, what else is there to discuss about the Hungarian GP anyway? What harm does it do?

But c'mon... a metric system? And not just couple of posts, but couple of pages! I mean, yes, i expect something about Hungarian GP, since the thread is called like that, i've missed the race cause of the Holidays, so i expect something on that topic, yes.. only in this forum can you see off-topic so unrelated to the original thread
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG