The online racing simulator
Well, that was better than expected.

Good result for the championship and Vettel made an ass out of himself again.

And MSC should get a really harsh penalty for that, tbh. :thumbsdow

The leader was nowhere near within 10 car lenghts, pibe.
As far as I know Webber didn't get a penalty for that (pic attached by CSF), so why would MSC get one, for doing the same?
He likely won't but I still think he should get one.
#129 - CSF
Did you think Webber should have got one in Japan 08?
The incident is under investigation anyway. Well, it probably will end up in a warning or a time penalty(which wouldn't change anything since he was out of the points) I guess.
Quote from CSF :Did you think Webber should have got one in Japan 08?

Can't remember.

I never said I wasn't biased!!
well I see the MSC vs Rubens like michael said, he blocked the inside and therefore offered the outside to rubens. After that rubens just wanted to force his way in the inside. I must admit that was a fantastic racing maneuver of rubens, but as a f1 driver he shouldn't be crying about how dangerous that was. He took the risk and he made it, what I give him great credit for driving abilitys. The complains afterwards give him a great minus for his attitude...
10 place grid penalty in Spa for Schumi.
#135 - CSF
Probably right I guess, but lets hope that in the future swerving across at the start and pushing to the pit wall will be penalized.
I know other drivers do squeeze occasionally, but Schumacher does it every time another car is alongside. Back in Canada he even took Massas wing off. Frankly the stewards need to send him a message that his driving is too aggressive.

I've said this before I know, but back when he was challenging for championships his aggression was understandable. But honestly now while he's pottering around several seconds off the pace it's just pointless and dangerous.

Rubens was having a better race in a better car, he was going to pass eventually, Schumi's move was totally unnecessary and utterly dangerous.
Webber didn't push Massa as hard, and Webber wasn't in the middle of the track before he decided to push, Webber was already 3 quarters over to the right of the track. Schumacher has just shown why almost anyone with a brain doesn't like him. It was for a point aswell, Schumacher has just shown everyone that he is as he always was, a desperado.
Quote from DarkTimes :I know other drivers do squeeze occasionally, but Schumacher does it every time another car is alongside. Back in Canada he even took Massas wing off. Frankly the stewards need to send him a message that his driving is too aggressive.

I've said this before I know, but back when he was challenging for championships his aggression was understandable. But honestly now while he's pottering around several seconds off the pace it's just pointless and dangerous.

but this is all biased!!!!!!!

the pics above show that webber did the same move, without penalty. now because michael does it in a more spectacular way he gets a penalty.

f1 has become a joke. the only overtake move that actually happend during this race and no, rubens whineychello has to go and whine about how his ex team mate squizzed the sh!t out of him for a point.

im not being a fanboy. at first i thought the move was nasty. but come on... those drivers dont have balls or what?
I wouldnt give penalty to Schumi, but overtake of the year for barrichello !
Quote from el pibe :but this is all biased!!!!!!!

the pics above show that webber did the same move, without penalty. now because michael does it in a more spectacular way he gets a penalty.

but come on... those drivers dont have balls or what?

Read my comment for the reason why no penalty was given for Webber, and also, Schumacher HOPED Barrichello didn't have the balls to pass him, but Rubens did have the stones to do it and all Schumacher proved is that he will be very dirty and desperate when he's not getting his own way.
Quote from spookthehamster :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyxIhMW_No

A video of what you're showing us out of context. Webber is at the right of the track long before Massa comes along. Schuey waited for Barichello to get close then pushed him over.

Confirming what I'd said originally, you can tell that Webber was already on the right from the pictures anyway, I hadn't even seen the video. I didn't need to, it was obvious to me.

But non the less, Schumacher should have his license revoked IMO. Schumacher doesn't care aslong as he is beating someone, he would easily kill someone and not care as long as he is succeeding, Senna was ruthless in some instances but Senna gave an option to crash or not crash, Rubens didn't have a choice but to just keep his foot in it. And, Senna DID care about others. So a racing incident could be forgiven. The way Schumacher talks about it as if it was Barrichello's fault, well he was already along side when Schumacher started pushing him into the wall.. Anyone who defends Schumacher, knows nothing about racing, and nothing about racing etiquette or pride. Ramming somone or impedeing someone unfairly to gain an advantage isn't worth it if you have the reputation of a wreckmeister.

Martin Brundle said it best, if Michael was a clean racing driver he would have won 3 less Grand Prix's one less championship but he would be reveered as one of the best. Michael is only one of the best drivers to someone who is a Schumacher fan, anyone else knows that he wrecked people unfairly, also, DC said something along the lines of, there was only 1 driver in the history of the sport that got DQ'd from a season, due to wrecking people and driving extremely agressively. And it was Michael Schumacher.
Quote from Shumi

Quote :"There is not much to say other than he obviously had fresher tyres," said Schumacher. "My job was to get the last corner spot on and I had a line of about five centimetres I had to hit and in that lap I ran a little wide and started sliding so my exit speed was compromised. I was moving over to the inside to make it very obvious and clear to him to go on the other side, there is more space for you. He didn't choose to, so it got a bit tight. We know certain drivers have certain views and there is Rubens."

On the footage I saw it was very obvious that shumi looked in both mirrors and timed his move precisely when Rubens commited to a line. At the end of the day both driver were not going to give it up, they both drove to very fine limits which is a credit to both drivers.

Personally though I don't like seeing drivers pushing others into a wall weather it is Webber, Vettel, Shumi or Rubens. Although it always makes it more interesting afterwards.
Quote from spookthehamster :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyxIhMW_No

A video of what you're showing us out of context. Webber is at the right of the track long before Massa comes along. Schuey waited for Barichello to get close then pushed him over.

Yes, from that video it's clear that it's a totally different situation. Webber had successfully blocked Massa way earlier, it was Massa's choice to go so close to the barriers to try and squeeze past. Conversely Schumi waited for Rubens to get alongside and then tried to make him get out of it by pushing him into the wall. Two very different situations.
Good job marshals for penalizing a man who just held his line and letting Hamilton off with that ugly, ugly weaving earlier this year
#147 - CSF
Quote from el pibe :-1 to all those hypocrites saying that shumi did wrong. seriously, .....

Yeah mate we're all hypocrites. lol
I was just out driving my F1 car the other day. Grow up dude, your talking out of your backside.
In other news, both Mercedes and Renault fined $50,000 each for being unsafe in the pitlane.
#150 - AMB
Quote from anttt69 :Yeah mate we're all hypocrites. lol
I was just out driving my F1 car the other day. Grow up dude, your talking out of your backside.

Do you always say 'grow up' to people who have a different opinion to yours?

if so, 'grow up' lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG