The online racing simulator
Quote from SF-Turdtron :We are using the pro version..thanks very much

"Airio LFS tracker v. 2.4.5 PROS by EQ Worry for ^"

but....

"# FULL: Same as above, only shown after !rule command - string(s)" doesnt get any hits....in the srv file.

....nevermind.. I just added it on the end of the srv file and restarted airio and it works

Sounds like you may not updated default files.
Whoever purchased the full version should have gotten a link from EQ.

Also, you do not need to restart Airio every time you change or add something, simply make the change, save the file, then type !rld in chat in the server(if you have admin or Limad permissions).

It is much safer to do it that way(regarding your .sta files).
Quote from z-ro 8 :no,

Oh yes you are correct..I was lazy and remebered the textrules section at the end of the cfg file.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Sounds like you may not updated default files.
Whoever purchased the full version should have gotten a link from EQ.

Also, you do not need to restart Airio every time you change or add something, simply make the change, save the file, then type !rld in chat in the server(if you have admin or Limad permissions).

It is much safer to do it that way(regarding your .sta files).

It was updated via Dean @ 500 servers..and we were told to upload any other files we were sent...the owner only got sent the PROS .lic file and that was it..

I do have admin/limad permissions..I also have the details for the TC login, so..yeah :P.
Quote from SF-Turdtron :It was updated via Dean @ 500 servers..and we were told to upload any other files we were sent...the owner only got sent the PROS .lic file and that was it..

I do have admin/limad permissions..I also have the details for the TC login, so..yeah :P.

the 500 servers only update core files, like the .exe and .pdb. The person who requested / paid for the licence should get an email containing a link to a full archive file of each update, which containes updated configuration files. Get those, edit as appropriate, then upload.
Quote from SF-Turdtron :It was updated via Dean @ 500 servers..and we were told to upload any other files we were sent...the owner only got sent the PROS .lic file and that was it..

On 500servers most people cannot update the core files (EXE/PDB) themselves, so the LIC file is really all you need, Airio update will be done using the service update feature.

If you did not get link to the FULL/PROS version and need the latest config files, just download the latest FREE version (see my signature for direct link), because the config files are exactly the same.
Hello to all!
My two little questions are:
- how is possible to set the length of time between the end of qualifying and the start of the race?
- how is possible to set the duration of the countdown before the race?
thanks in advance!
Bug or feature?

I want to use track rotation:

<?php 
RotateTracksFull
=SO5R|/laps=5;/qual=10 AS1|/laps=8;/qual=10 FE3|/laps=4;/qual=10 bl1r|/laps=5;/qual=10
?>

This works. But if I change "bl1r" to "BL1R", Airio changes to BL1 instead of BL1R...

An other strange thing I discovered is an Asian codepage issue again...

<?php 
ButtnMotd
=|^7Welcome, {NickNameto ^J^1ÉÏ^0edline ^J^1ÉÏ^0acing
?>

Here the word Redline is written as ÉÏedline... all other "R" are correct in the following lines - but this only happens if a team member (or probably someone else) connects who has Asian characters in NickName too. But I am sure that it worked fine once...
Quote from Crady :This works. But if I change "bl1r" to "BL1R", Airio changes to BL1 instead of BL1R...

No, I think it's because you use spaces between the > .. But I'm not sure.
Quote from Anthoop :Could you not just include the WR holders name and time in the !top list with a different colour, displayed in the same way as the other times/sectors? Maybe by adding the WR data into the server sta files, this would overcome troubles when (for example) !top tbo is called?

Uhm, interesting, I'll check if it is possible to do this, somehow, reasonably...

Quote from Anthoop :Also would it be possible that when !bls is called, your own best lap time (LFSW) would be shown at the end of each line....no room to include sector times but just an overall comparison would be great.

If there's room, I guess that could be done...

Quote from mlucky :- how is possible to set the length of time between the end of qualifying and the start of the race?
- how is possible to set the duration of the countdown before the race?
thanks in advance!

1) Using auto-restart value, but I cannot check now what specific item it is. Also there's a problem, when does really qualification end? I think the auto restart needs to be set to something like qual_length + safety_margin in seconds, but I'll need to check in more detail.

2) There is an option for this in SRV file, try looking or "countdown" in the file...

Quote from Crady :Bug or feature? I want to use track rotation ... Airio changes to BL1 instead of BL1R...

Hmm, strange, I'll try to take a look at it...

Quote from Crady :An other strange thing I discovered is an Asian codepage issue again... ButtnMotd=|^7Welcome, {NickName} to ^J^1ÉÏ^0edline ^J^1ÉÏ^0acing...

I'd suggest using real Unicode characters for the "Japanese R", not ^J something...
Quote from EQ Worry :

1) Using auto-restart value, but I cannot check now what specific item it is. Also there's a problem, when does really qualification end? I think the auto restart needs to be set to something like qual_length + safety_margin in seconds, but I'll need to check in more detail.

i would like to add, after a qualify session (60'), more 10-12 minutes instead of "warmup" session.
In this case, the drivers can run in track, but the time laps no count for starting grid...is possible?
Hi! I have a suggeriment/improvement, it would be best if do LFS but with Airo I think it is possible to do too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 8I0Iw&feature=related

It can see on this video, it is not a very good video but I don't find better on youtube.

The idea is a constant display showing the gain/lost time, but not each lap or split, showing continiuosly

You can see better videos on Formula1.com Go to Video->on board. And select SPAIN. There can see better. But first you need to register.

This improvement, will be very usefull to improve our times, a lot of times is better than telemetry because you can see in the moment when and where are lossing/gain time
or ignore any constant update of gain/loss and focus on where you're going.
Quote from mlucky :In this case, the drivers can run in track, but the time laps no count for starting grid...is possible?

When qualifying ends for someone and the position/time changes to red, the timing info is no more gathered by server/Airio, there are no lap times after qualification, so start grid is not influenced.

Quote from Napalm Candy :The idea is a constant display showing the gain/lost time, but not each lap or split, showing continiuosly ... This improvement, will be very usefull to improve our times, a lot of times is better than telemetry because you can see in the moment when and where are lossing/gain time

For a server-side application such as Airio this is too much data to be sent to clients. But client-side application handles this with ease, and of course I'd suggest Aonio, the link cargame.nl was presenting above. Many panels are available there, also those with constantly updated time difference (to previous/following drivers and to everyone as well).

Quote from Crady :This works. But if I change "bl1r" to "BL1R", Airio changes to BL1 instead of BL1R...

I still do not see how this could happen, unless you have BL1 also defined in the rotation string. Then changing the string and doing !rld could mean Airio will rotate to another track.
Airio 2.4.6
New Airio version is available, correcting the very unpleasant car type bug and also adding some required things, such as WR display in !top (and indeed WR lap/splits/sectors included in the output for easy lookup) or hiding commands when someone has blocked messages. Hopefully there are no bugs, uhm...
Quote :I still do not see how this could happen, unless you have BL1 also defined in the rotation string. Then changing the string and doing !rld could mean Airio will rotate to another track.

No. The string I use is exactly the same I posted above.

Quote :I'd suggest using real Unicode characters for the "Japanese R", not ^J something...

Hmm... that´s exactly the way Airio stores such characters itself in the stats files... and I am not sure how to type Japanese Characters in unicode tbh... If I copy/paste them from a unicode website e.g. I only get two squares in PSPad...
Quote from EQ Worry :When qualifying ends for someone and the position/time changes to red, the timing info is no more gathered by server/Airio, there are no lap times after qualification, so start grid is not influenced.

Ok, but...is possible to set the time between the end of qualify and the start of race countdown?
At the moment there´s no timer for post-qualify.

Just use
Quote from srv.cfg :
# Time (in seconds) to wait with automatic race restart - integer
# Number of players to be on track for the restart to happen - integer
RestartTime=
RestartPlys=

Quote :The AIRW site will be accepting data only from Airio 2.4.6 or newer (when available).

Wooh!

Quickly updated
500servers CP now has updated core files available.
@EQ Worry: if you're looking to give your wife a reason to divorce you, keep working on your laptop when she's enjoying the Italian sun...waiting for you to snap out of your Airio addiction lol

Next year, she should not let you take the laptop on holidays...that's what mine does!
Is this a bug? Look at the WR line, there is nothing in the perentheses (). I think there should logically be the WR holder username.
Attached images
Bez názvu 1.jpg
Quote from EQ Worry :New Airio version is available...

Is that right?

10.07.14 15:07:45 #1 C26P00 welder99 - Requiring LFSW OS data...
10.07.14 15:07:45 #1 C26P00 welder99 - Requiring LFSW HL data...
10.07.14 15:07:45 #1 C26P00 welder99 - Requiring LFSW PB data...
-------
10.07.14 15:07:45 #1 C26P00 welder99 - LFSW OS data not downloaded...
10.07.14 15:07:57 #1 C26P00 welder99 - LFSW PB data not downloaded...

My servers is 500servers. Does it have any effect on this? Also some command not work e.g. "!timew" (or !tmw) "No data availlable..."

Airio 2.4.6 Full

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG