The online racing simulator
Quote from g7usl :My server control page is not accepting my log in details

'Schumie'

Please remedy asap?

See below post.

Quote from franky500 :Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Copy / Paste from the maintainence thread:

Quote :still ongoing. once its complete i will be posting here + sending e-mails + the banner will dissapear and be replaced with a logo.

In the mean time if you absaloutely need to make changes to your server and your login does not work when visiting http://500control.co.uk then try to login via: http://81.19.209.208

The main reason its taking so long is because i can only really do anything through the night when servers are quiet (unfortunately some servers are still busy even then!) as otherwise it means disrupting servers during peak times. It means its taking longer but at least people are not losing drivers because their servers resart left right and center.

Is there any possible reason why the server gets unpassworded? I putted pass on like three times already and it was always unpassworded again when I came. The setup.cfg is edited so restart shouldn't affect it and no one removed the password manually (at least that what I was said so far).
I can only think that either somebody with admin access IS removing the password... OR if you run Airio there might be a command in that which takes off the password every X minutes, Other than that i cant see why the password would come off.
Hello, Dean.

Have a question. When you update Airio, do you update all the files (except the stats files), or do you update only the .exe file and the rest of required files? Because what I found out is basically that our files are probably non-updated due to the !ahelp command should show more and different comands as EQ Worry told me. I would update the files myself, but I don't have them of course. I mean, we have the non-free version only because of Vince Lombardi who bought it before for Dinamo Motorsports. He should have the files, but he's not much online lately.

EDIT: Solved. EQ Worry told me that the files are same as in FREE version.
If you have a paid for version, you will have to update it to the version you want through the TCAdmin control panel. AS of yesterday my tcadmin was still down so if yours is down franky may have to do the update for you.
That was done already for many times, but the configuration files were still the same. Now I've done it manually from the FREE version 2.4.2.
Mike, are you just updating the version using the TC Admin panel, or are you replacing your. srv files with newer versions too?
With the ever-changing updates, if you aren't updating the srv's with ALL of the commands, itcould cause you issues.
Also, make sure you cleanly disconnect Airio b4 you update the version in CP, type !quit, or it could damage your sta files, and you would need to replace them with a backup.
Yea, I wasn't updating anything myself, I only used the updates in CP and that's all. But everything's solved now, our Airio is setted up properly and running.

About the damage of stats files, it's too late now anyway as I did it already without !quit-ing the Airio, but seems like nothing was damaged and if was, doesn't matter, we don't mind of removing the stats as we don't have anything special there so far.
Cool, glad you got it sorted.
my cp is down again? any help?
Thanks havoc .

The final part of the maintainence will be completed overnight TONIGHT.

From 00:30 UTC all servers will be STOPPED and then 1 by 1 reinstalled to the new control panel.

Downtime will be anything from 20 minutes to 4 hours (depending on where your server happens to be in my list!).

Thanks for the patience guys
Sweetness.

Thanks Franky.

All is right with the world again....
Thanks .

Seems like everything's down including 500servers.com, 500control.co.uk and http://81.19.209.208/. I guess it's still from the maintainence.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Thanks .

Seems like everything's down including 500servers.com, 500control.co.uk and http://81.19.209.208/. I guess it's still from the maintainence.

its taking longer than expected, but i am cracking on!
Works now
Not me for me, i hope servers will be up asap
Frankly tonight i've the first race with the Baby ... there is any chance to have servers online in the afternoon ?
Quote from michele0676 :Frankly tonight i've the first race with the Baby ... there is any chance to have servers online in the afternoon ?

Everybody should be up and running fully by 3PM.

Some will be up and running alread, others very shortly.
Frankly ... news ?
i'll skip ahead a bit and do your one now. but don't blame me if you get beaten up for queue jumping!!
Where does he live?
He jumped at least 8...i know where you live though.
Luckily for you the emperor now lives in spain, otherwise you would have us both to deal with.
Only kidding, take your time and remember the plug will have melted by now.
Quote from patrese :Where does he live?
He jumped at least 8...i know where you live though.
Luckily for you the emperor now lives in spain, otherwise you would have us both to deal with.
Only kidding, take your time and remember the plug will have melted by now.

dont worry im expecting the hitman any time now!!!
Quote from SaMiX :well it is 21 hours and I still have not my servers.
is that because I do not like your service so you made me wait more???

Yes, I am deliberately making you wait longer

In seriousness though, its just down to where your name is in the list, Your's starts with S, so its quite a way down.

I'll jump on to yours after i have finished the couple i am currently on.
Im sorry if my humour has offended you.

I thought i was being respectful by moving you up the list.

So very sorry you feel like i am against you so much.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG