The online racing simulator
TCAdmin error again:

Quote :Connection must be opened. SQL Command: SELECT USER_ID, FIRST_NAME, LAST_NAME, PASSWORD, TYPE, ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2, ADDRESS3, CITY, STATE, COUNTRY, ZIP, HOME_PHONE, MOBILE_PHONE, EMAIL1, EMAIL2, STATUS, PARENT_ACCOUNT, EXTERNAL_ID, BILLING_ID, BILLING_STATUS, GROUP_ID, FILE_SERVER_ACCOUNT, ALLOWED_IPS, SUBUSER_ACCESS_SUPPORT, FILE_SERVER_CUSTOM_GAMES, MD5_PASSWORD FROM TC_USERS WHERE USER_ID =

same error here for user "bmxtwins"
same here, user Lysergic
Sorry guys,

Was away at a family BBQ overnight. Just got back.

Control panel should be working again now.
yes it's ok.

thanks!
thanks dean
franky has been working a lot to upgrade the 500 network. why not take your specific complaints to the support ticket system?
Ticket replied to, merged this with main 500servers support thread.

The actual maintainence work has not yet been fully completed Although even so you should not be experiencing any worse connections.

If you can do a tracert (START >>> RUN >>> CMD >>>> and type "tracert 500servers.com" to one of our servers that might help to identify if there is a problem with routing to your region or if there is a specific issue on this end.

Regards,
Dean
Hi Sam.

The tracert doesn't really show any issues connection wise (although there is a time out on hop 2 & 3. (The hop 2 time out is fairly normal with routers and the hop 3 time out was just the one attempt...).

Like i said in the ticket i will move your servers over to the other network core but that was experiencing issues last night so i am waiting to make sure its solved.

If 500servers have been treating you badly then i apologize for it.
Quote from SaMiX :Well, I am alone with this problem.....

You have a problem? Your tracert/ping to 500 servers is better than mine, and there's no problem with me - in fact I was on your server a couple of weeks ago with no problem (well apart from when there was a guy with 0.40 ping...)
No its u, I have no problems with enduro's on my server. We didnt even have 1 timeout in a 3.5 hr span.
As stated. Once i am happy the other machine and network (that you are currently not on) Is working properly i will move your servers over to see if the routing is better for you there.
@Franky: got errors on ftp and control panel:
Quote :An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

can You help me please?
Anyone have any issues with the CP atm?

Cannot file a support ticket either....
Doing the move over to the new Control panel install, Which will finish off the Maintainence once and for all.
Ah, sorry wasn't aware that was today. thanks franky!
Quote from lysergic :@Franky: got errors on ftp and control panel:

can You help me please?

Same here.

Is it possible to buy more slots than the 11 we already have?
Quote from SF-Turdtron :Is it possible to buy more slots than the 11 we already have?

Yes it is.

If you open a support ticket via the Billing system (http://client.500servers.com) stating how many slots you want to upgrade to and when you would like to upgrade (now or at beginning of next billing period) We can sort you out.

Regards,
Dean
Thanks a bunch, I'll let the team leader know.

His english isn't great so im on an info hunt.
Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Copy / Paste from the maintainence thread:

Quote :still ongoing. once its complete i will be posting here + sending e-mails + the banner will dissapear and be replaced with a logo.

In the mean time if you absaloutely need to make changes to your server and your login does not work when visiting http://500control.co.uk then try to login via: http://81.19.209.208

The main reason its taking so long is because i can only really do anything through the night when servers are quiet (unfortunately some servers are still busy even then!) as otherwise it means disrupting servers during peak times. It means its taking longer but at least people are not losing drivers because their servers resart left right and center.

Thanks for posting that ip!
Thanks .
My server control page is not accepting my log in details

'Schumie'

Please remedy asap?
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG