The online racing simulator
1st one...
Hi guys , I've been learnin 3ds max and blender the whole day , now , finally i've finished my 1st render , it's done with blender . I edited it a bit in photoshop cs3 . Oh , and if anyone would be so kind , and help me out abit in changing rims with blender , cuz I don't understand that very well , so PM or something if you could help me out ! The render'll be in the attachments !
Attached images
fz5render.png
Quote from l200 :Hi guys , I've been learnin 3ds max and blender the whole day , now , finally i've finished my 1st render , it's done with blender . I edited it a bit in photoshop cs3

Very cool and refreshing
Rbr
No,not Richard Burns Rally,but my version of RB4 GTR. started like 3 hours ago,needed some time to think how i would like it. this is how it looks so far. yes has errors,probably will have too As always updates later..
Attached images
rb4 gtr.jpg
Looks so weird when you can't see the wheels. Are there any wheels? If yes, make them so that they are more outside.
Quote from e2mustang :No,not Richard Burns Rally,but my version of RB4 GTR. started like 3 hours ago,needed some time to think how i would like it. this is how it looks so far. yes has errors,probably will have too As always updates later..

Supercool!
thx,no there are no wheels yet,cant decide which 1 it will have
2nd render !
Hiya again , Thx r4ptor for the nice reply ! Well, here is my 2nd render , this time i took the Fxo , wich is one of my favourite cars in lfs . I figured out how to change wheels , and all by myself , i just started testing stuff and i got it ! Also i learned how to add new cameras/change camera angles , thx to a tutorial . . This render has one problem i did not solve , the window frames and door handles are white , render'll be in the attachments !
( i edited window frames no one pic , but did not edit the door handle , the side view pic is unedited)
Attached images
Fxo_JK_render2.jpg
Fxo_JK_render.png
Wwouw..

e2mustang and I200

both beautiful renders.

go through with the beautiful work
small updates on car,and i'll go with these rims.
Attached images
rb4 gtr 2.jpg
Quote from l200 :Hiya again , Thx r4ptor for the nice reply ! Well, here is my 2nd render

Oh yah, keep'em coming.

Quote from e2mustang :small updates on car,and i'll go with these rims.

Few things I'd like to point out:
Reflections are completely random. You need to re-position the refl. plates.

Rear wing should have body paint too.

The rubber profile seems to be too thin to be considered realistic (http://autoanything.files.word ... om/2008/09/amuse-gt-r.jpg).

Car (tires) have been sunk too much into the ground. Makes especially the rear tire look like it had a puncture.

Get rid of refraction. It's not adding anything to the render, but instead making it worse. I mentioned some time ago that refractions would be so little noticeable that you can render without any. Here it is 1: done wrong (needs thickness) 2: low poly model (can cause errors) 3: possibly disconnected verticies (more errors) - all 3 mixed together. It's apparent on all LFS cars that reflections can't be smooth on areas that are round (or even on somewhat flat areas) because of the low poly nature of the models. Refractions suffer from this too.

It's not necessarily going to be a more realistic render if you tick on a "realistic setting". You need to recognize the limits. RB4 is one of the worst cars to render, but that just means you need to be even more aware of what you are doing.
Quote from e2mustang :small updates on car,and i'll go with these rims.

Found a new Wallpaper. Very Impressive Render, such a Car I want in my garage. Rims are superb.
Much better with the rims. The cars looks good, but I have to agree with r4ptor. There is something wrong with your reflections...especially when you look inside the car, it is all messed up in there.

And you can see your numberplate, but it looks like you have been coloring it to fit the car or smth?
Me again...
Lol , I just can't get enough of those renders , so I made another one...
1 is edited in Ps , the other one is original , btw e2mustang , with those rims n stuff looks much better now , alttho on the front bumper , where the license plate should be at , it does look kinda weird , like AndRo said , but what am I saying , I'm even more noob , I can't make bodykits at all ,ok actually i haven't even tried yet .
Render'll be in the attachments !!!
Oh and i tried to make more realistic headlights , so i added cylinders and textured e'm , lol , so it may suck a lil ...
Oh , and I'm totally allowing to download the unrendered pic and do almost whatever u want with it , if you just add my credits there !
Attached images
Fz5_render2.png
Fz5_renderwall.jpg
l200 @ Hell yeah!

e2mustang @ If I was gay I would marry you, but I can't this way...
Quote from r4ptor :
Few things I'd like to point out:

yeah there are lot of errors,but for now i was just focusing on the main gtr body. wing belongs to xrr with a different skin,thats why different color. i did not use slicks,they are low profile road tires,but did sink into floor a bit :P reflections are idk,coz i have a studio scene from evermotion,did not touch it. +rb4 is the lowest poly lfs car i know,thats why i added more polygons,but on the roof specially it just screwed it up. tried to add more to windshield too,that got fooked up,so im just gonna replace it. lots to do

Quote from FireMike15 :Found a new Wallpaper. Very Impressive Render, such a Car I want in my garage. Rims are superb.

thx
Quote from andRo. :Much better with the rims. The cars looks good, but I have to agree with r4ptor. There is something wrong with your reflections...especially when you look inside the car, it is all messed up in there.

And you can see your numberplate, but it looks like you have been coloring it to fit the car or smth?

yes,i cant get the windows right somehow,thats why all wierd inside,and the numberplate i cut out and welded new polys there,just did not fix it yet

Quote from l200 : btw e2mustang , with those rims n stuff looks much better now , alttho on the front bumper , where the license plate should be at , it does look kinda weird

thx,and as above said ^
btw you have a good future in front of you in 3D world

Quote from matijapkc :l200 @ Hell yeah!

e2mustang @ If I was gay I would marry you, but I can't this way...

rofl !
Heres my second render, (i use brazil), prob more of a fail than my 1st attempt , got the wheel sussed
daaaaaaaaaaaaaa, thats nice,
finally fixed the windows.. stupid vray... have to add thickness to glass...

how could i fix the über low poly roof?
Attached images
rb4 gtr3.jpg
Awesome.
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor
Quote from e2mustang :finally fixed the windows.. stupid vray... have to add thickness to glass...

how could i fix the über low poly roof?

looks real! niice job
3rd attempt, maybe i look at sum more tutorials
knew luxrender a long time but wanted to do something with blender, now after guistix pic i decided to give it a try (wow i struggled hardly to work with blender 2.49, since i work with 2.5 since dec 09 or so xD)

anyways its kinda hard to work with blender and luxrender but luxrender gives quite nice results after some tests
Attached images
first try.png
jpg.jpg
Quote :Quote:
Originally Posted by l200
btw e2mustang , with those rims n stuff looks much better now , alttho on the front bumper , where the license plate should be at , it does look kinda weird

thx,and as above said ^
btw you have a good future in front of you in 3D world

Thank you , e2mustang

Well, here's my another fxo render , the rear end may look kinda weird cuz i tried to make the rear fender (or how's it in english , lol ) wider , but i kinda failed .

The Attachments !!!
Attached images
fxo_renderJk3.jpg
Quote from John5200 :knew luxrender a long time but wanted to do something with blender, now after guistix pic i decided to give it a try (wow i struggled hardly to work with blender 2.49, since i work with 2.5 since dec 09 or so xD)

anyways its kinda hard to work with blender and luxrender but luxrender gives quite nice results after some tests

For blender it's AWESOME!
What do you mean by "for blender"?
Blender can do awesome renders....

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG