The online racing simulator
xrr at home. cant bother doing bigger pic,after 20 hours testing how to make it faster i had enough. this took 30 min.

ah ye,its all 3d
Attached images
xxr home.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :xrr at home. cant bother doing bigger pic,after 20 hours testing how to make it faster i had enough. this took 30 min.

ah ye,its all 3d

Cute.

You can optimize the rendertime by lowering the blurry reflection samples as the current amount of reflection is too high, and you thereby may get by with less samples. The house in particular is too reflective, and in order for the concrete to work, you either need to lower or remove the reflection entirely and/or add some bumpmap. I'd say start with lowering the amount of reflection - especially on the house.

The XRR is way too big.
xrr is fine,i resized to fit the garage,and just pulled it out,may seem coz camera angle i admit. i will keep testing with the stuff,but not this week
Nah, I was bored so tried fryrender once more and rendered my old rim. Not lfs but still something related
Attached images
rat.png
Quote from iFastLT :Nah, I was bored so tried fryrender once more and rendered my old rim. Not lfs but still something related

Your render is very good IMO, but your model, IMO, it's aswel, but u have to model a little more on the beggining of the spoke.
Good job
Quote from iFastLT :Nah, I was bored so tried fryrender

How long did it take to render? and at what resolution?
Quote from leonardo555 :Your render is very good IMO, but your model, IMO, it's aswel, but u have to model a little more on the beggining of the spoke.
Good job

Thanks Could you describe more carefully what is wrong?
Quote from r4ptor :How long did it take to render? and at what resolution?

About half hour at 800x600
Mustang - Cool render. I don't think the XRR is too big, but I think that huge spoiler makes it look big + makes it look a bit crappy.
iFastLT - Awesome render and also the rim. Have you made any renders where that rim is on a car? If yes, can you show me, if no, make one. I think it will look good on a car, but maybe I have even seen if you have made, but just forgot by now.
Quote from andRo. :iFastLT - Awesome render and also the rim. Have you made any renders where that rim is on a car? If yes, can you show me, if no, make one. I think it will look good on a car, but maybe I have even seen if you have made, but just forgot by now.

Thanks man As much as I remember I haven't done with this rim, I did with my other, bbs rim. Maybe later I'll try to, just which car they will suit?
XRT, XRR, FXO and FXR. I think they will suit one of this car the best. Maybe even XFR, because nobody ever makes render with that car, but not as much I think.
Quote from iFastLT :Thanks Could you describe more carefully what is wrong?

Look at the attachment:
This part is completly wrong, we can see edges, and its so soft, it needs to have more depth.
If possible, show us your wire

(I just added turbosmooth to one part of the rim as I've not finished it yet, just for you to see.)
Attached images
rat2.jpg
ce28n_wire.jpg
ce28n.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :Look at the attachment:
This part is completly wrong, we can see edges, and its so soft, it needs to have more depth.
If possible, show us your wire

(I just added turbosmooth to one part of the rim as I've not finished it yet, just for you to see.)

If his rim is "way off" then what is yours?
Photo 1
Photo 2

Pretty arrogant to show your version of 3d model as reference, don't you think?
I think you accidentally put the wrong pic in the link for "Photo 2"... Those two are same.
And yes, RL model is the example that should be shown.
Quote from matijapkc :I think you accidentally put the wrong pic in the link for "Photo 2"... Those two are same.
And yes, RL model is the example that should be shown.

Woopsie - fixed now.

Thanks.
Quote from r4ptor :If his rim is "way off" then what is yours?
Pretty arrogant to show your version of 3d model as reference, don't you think?

Mine isn't wrong, and I just showed him my model because I wanted to help him with his wires.
No, I don't think.
Hey Guys, Where can i get the Brazil and Vray plugin for 3DS max 2010? Because i am going to start rendering, i just need the plugins. And Also, are they Free?
Quote from 5h4dovv :Hey Guys, Where can i get the Brazil and Vray plugin for 3DS max 2010? Because i am going to start rendering, i just need the plugins. And Also, are they Free?

Brazil
VRay

These renderers aren't free though, however you can probably download demo's to play with. You could also have a look at Blender which is a free and fullblown 3D app. You can find other free 3rd party renderers for it too such as LuxRender. LuxRender is an unbiased renderer though, meaning it's build to do things realistically. that sounds good, but it also means it's slower because of it's unbiased nature - just like iFastLT's rim render few posts back. That was done with a different but also an unbiased renderer.

Quote from leonardo555 :
No, I don't think.

Indeed.
Can we get a fullsize pic? This one is really small, at least to me.
max 8 render
my 1st render, after sum practice...
Quote from Gustix :its a thumbnail , press it

trololo

Ahh, the cool thing about Lux etc. is that you get different things for "free", whereas with traditional renderers, you have to set them up for caustics and this and that, and do tons and tons of tweaking to get the look right.

Quote from SEV7N :my 1st render, after sum practice...

Woar, thats a huge scene you got youself involved with as a "1st" thing... that's the spirit
Quote from r4ptor :trololo

Ahh, the cool thing about Lux etc. is that you get different things for "free", whereas with traditional renderers, you have to set them up for caustics and this and that, and do tons and tons of tweaking to get the look right.

Woar, thats a huge scene you got youself involved with as a "1st" thing... that's the spirit

the room was already made, in tutorials folder, it had a kitchen it in , i jus deleted everythin but the walls, threw sum spheres and boxes in, all the shine and objects where me tho, eazypeezy
Quote from SEV7N :my 1st render, after sum practice...

Chrome + missing wheels + Ed Hardy = fail...
Quote from SEV7N :the room was already made, in tutorials folder, it had a kitchen it in , i jus deleted everythin but the walls, threw sum spheres and boxes in, all the shine and objects where me tho, eazypeezy

It's still a big task though, especially if you run into some sort of problems. Troubleshooting a scene like this would naturally be more time consuming than a scene with just a floor and a car
yeh yeeeh... 1st try ..

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG