The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I'm just not a fan of Tempe-spec rims, they make the car look cheap.

Each to their own
haha yeah fair enough, hit and miss type of rim for sure, personally i think they look heaps better in person than in a photo but they arent going to be for everyone.
Quote from HRT SHAUN :lol didnt think id get such a bad response, but hey to the people said i now need neons etc, dont really see your point...

Some of these folks think if you even put a different brand of gasoline other than that which it had when you bought it new in it, it is ricing...
so much anger
in this thread
why don't you all
just go outside?
[etals:]
Not a fan of the wheels, but looks good lowered. Tints I can take or leave, but I don't think they really spoil the look of the car.

All of this conversation makes me wish I could go driving even more. Damn you all
Quote from HRT SHAUN :lol didnt think id get such a bad response, but hey to the people said i now need neons etc, dont really see your point, in lowering i now have better handling, the wheels are wider so more grip, hardly a ricer by any means, and will be copping a power upgrade soonish with a cam swap, should push over 360hp at the wheels then

Tinting windows gives a shot of privacy (for me at least), when living in a city i hate when i'm viewable in 360 degrees around me, i definately prefer even a 180 deg tinting to an aquarium-look. Your car looks overall neat, i like sometimes when people hit the near-limits with some details and your rims did that exactely(i'm getting tired of people driving around with same-old-decent-standard-wheels, add some spice in it ffs), don't listen those jelaous peeps, it's your car and it's up to you how you decide to decorate it.
Quote from -NightFly- :Tinting windows gives a shot of privacy (for me at least), when living in a city i hate when i'm viewable in 360 degrees around me, i definately prefer even a 180 deg tinting to an aquarium-look. Your car looks overall neat, i like sometimes when people hit the near-limits with some details and your rims did that exactely(i'm getting tired of people driving around with same-old-decent-standard-wheels, add some spice in it ffs), don't listen those jelaous peeps, it's your car and it's up to you how you decide to decorate it.

:clapclap:
Quote from HRT SHAUN :lol didnt think id get such a bad response, but hey to the people said i now need neons etc, dont really see your point, in lowering i now have better handling, the wheels are wider so more grip, hardly a ricer by any means, and will be copping a power upgrade soonish with a cam swap, should push over 360hp at the wheels then

there just jealous man! nice car rims are fine my mates SV6 has those rims.. height looks good tints sweet too what are your wheel and tyre specs
Quote from Klutch :Whatever you reckon...

exactly. down to personal preference, eh.
im not saying people arent allowed to have their own oppinion, thats fair enough but to go and say all i need now is neons and big a spoiler is a bit much lol. R34king fairly sure the wheels are 20x8.5 all round and tyres are 245/30/20 all round too
Put on some bigger wheels in the back (need a new paint lol), fits pretty good imo. Now waiting for my 16" wheels for upfront to arrive

Stupid window tints are finally gone for good.

Quote from Matrixi :Stupid window tints are finally gone for good.

STOP IT!!!!

Seeing your car and not being able to drive it is like torture.
Quote from Luke.S :STOP IT!!!!

Seeing your car and not being able to drive it is like torture.

You arent even 18 yet. (or 16 in england idk)
@matrixi

why dont you get something light. i think it adds a little bit of privacy, or character. it could look nice if you pick the right shade

oh noez, he posted a picture of a car in this thread that isnt his!!1!1!11
Quote from G!NhO :You arent even 18 yet. (or 16 in england idk)

So.

That doesn't stop me from knowing how to drive.
Quote from Luke.S :So.

That doesn't stop me from knowing how to drive.

Yes.

It does however stop you from driving.
Quote from logitekg25 :why dont you get something light. i think it adds a little bit of privacy, or character. it could look nice if you pick the right shade

I don't really like window tints at all or find any use for them. Law here also forbids tinting the front windows which results in pretty horrible looking cars. All I want are some decent coilovers, wheels and a fresh paint on top and I'm a happy camper.
yep,i would get darkish tints if stupid usa would allow front windows too. i wont tint just the rears,would look like crap. ehh dont need it anyway,i look cool without tint too lol
say your car has a rare desiese in a whisper vioce...the cops will probably just walk away
or put me in the white suit
Quote from Luke.S :That doesn't stop me from knowing how to drive.

Oh please, we have been over this before: You may know how to operate a car, but ffs you do not know how to drive.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG