yet another rain edit, and it's an XFG from my demo days. hope you like it..

Ah man, that's flippin' awesome! I love the rear of the car where the rain is red from the rear light.

Mind doing an edit for me?
Pretty awesome XFG Pic. Very Nice .
Nice!
One of the best you can see here..
Why's the rear wheel not spinning? Also, you forgot the rain drops bouncing off the car and flying from the tires. But a nice edit otherwise. I really dig the red rain drops.
Rear tyres are bloked no ? :P
Anyway, fkn good edit !
Attached images
xrr_ta_day.jpg
Good one, skiper!
---

Some rallycross action. Replay provided by FireMike editing by me.

Attached images
rallycross_xrg_vs_rb4.jpg
Quote from macsy :Good one, skiper!
---

Very nice, good job
Quote from macsy :Why's the rear wheel not spinning? Also, you forgot the rain drops bouncing off the car and flying from the tires. But a nice edit otherwise. I really dig the red rain drops.

Fail.. You can't really see the rain drops bouncing off, but flying from the tires yeh.
Quote from macsy :Good one, skiper!
---

Waaaaaahh... Thats pretty cool! Oh yeah. Love it.
Quote from macsy :Why's the rear wheel not spinning?

Thats called a lock up....
Quote from G!NhO :Thats called a lock up....

Have you used your licence and raced LFS? A lock up in the back, where do you get your setups from?
It's a little fwd, sometimes when they go round corners they lift the inside back wheel so it is possible to lock the back wheel up.
Quote from 5tag :Have you used your licence and raced LFS? A lock up in the back, where do you get your setups from?

Handbrake yo
Quote from G!NhO :It's a little fwd, sometimes when they go round corners they lift the inside back wheel so it is possible to lock the back wheel up.

I know but is that XFG really supposed to look like it's entering a corner?
Quote from 5tag :I know but is that XFG really supposed to look like it's entering a corner?

Yes, it is braking, the skid mark is curved so yes it does look like it is going to enter a corner.
Quote from G!NhO :Yes, it is braking, the skid mark is curved so yes it does look like it is going to enter a corner.

Wow! That's a skidmark? Couldn't really identify that before... So either way he's trying to do doughnuts or skidding off the track there.
Quote from 5tag :Wow! That's a skidmark? Couldn't really identify that before... So either way he's trying to do doughnuts or skidding off the track there.

So that explains the locked up rear!! jesus
Quote from 5tag :Wow! That's a skidmark? Couldn't really identify that before... So either way he's trying to do doughnuts or skidding off the track there.

wtf is with your attitude
If Tomba of all people is questioning your attitude, you know that something is wrong.
Quote from zeugnimod :If Tomba of all people is questioning your attitude, you know that something is wrong.

That's unrelated on the things going on here

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG