The online racing simulator
first one don is very good but i dont like the skin
nice work there Don, ten druhy screenshot je absolutne super! wow. It looks so real!

.... Can I ask what resolution you take the screenshots at?
1920x1080
Attached images
southcitydrift03.jpg
southcitydrift04.jpg
Good work. I like it.
After some time of i got some inspiration todo some pictures again.

Nice screens, but Nismo + Denso on same car!! And some logos are cutted!!
Made another one today.

Big pitcure! 1920x1400
Attached images
lfs_00000753.jpg
Quote from MataGyula :@Maggot
I didn't know what vexel is, searched for it yesterday and found some pretty amazing images (deviantArt) and i tryed doing some LFS based images but no success yet :d It's pretty damn hard and time consuming ( maybe it isn't for a pro ) .

Yep, Vexel is quite time consuming (moreso than a standard photoshopped car by quite a margin). Check out a guy who goes by the name Dangeruss. He does some very very nice work and he's got a few tutorials.
this mite not be in the sprit of the tread but it is a edited pic and mite giv ye a laugh its my fxo transit van which took a lot of work dispite the poor quality appearance
Attached images
fxo transite van.jpg
@Maggot
I have already seen his work, truly impressive ! His tutorials are also nice and detailed but i lack the skillz to do vexel art, so i'll just watch others work =P
a fast edit hope ya guys like it

attachments have 1280x1024

greetz caoz
Attached images
south city dreams.jpg
One from me:-) Hope you like it
Attached images
lfs1.jpg
FOX in Cellshade/Renaissance type of Drawing
http://members.home.nl/stefankoopmans/ART/FOX-BlackWhite.jpg

Not much to say, completely done with Photoshop, based on in-game screenshot from the side and used that as an underlay. Basically this is a TEAM-ACR related drawing made to be printed on 60x80cm canvas, but when i saw this topic, i got the idea to share this one with u guys. I do quite some graphical work on LFS like polishing screenshots, but i also make ingame improvements of tyre/wheel surface textures etc, i should post such stuff and share it with the community. My drawback is that i want to keep everything i make to myself

Anyway, keep up the good work, i've seen many nice pictures around here.
That is absolutely awesome Brutalyst, I did something similar for Team Evo back in the day, it wasn't a full car, but it was similar outlines in the white as you have done except I did it for the FV8, and it wasn't nearly as clean as yours (5 minute job it was), but that is really cool.

Think you could do one of the BF1?
Comments are highly appreciated.
Attached images
edit2.jpg
edit3.jpg
Beautiful pics, HS

The lighting on the MRT (especially in the first shot) looks very realistic. Car looks solid and weighty. MRT can look very plastic in screenshots, so I think you've done a great job there. Skin on the second car must be a 2048 skin, right? It's very crisp.
bit of Fox at WestHill just cleaned it up abit compaired to the origonal and added some blur above the wheels bit like f1 cars and blured the background etc

1680x1050 - 1.4mb JPEG - 24x AA
Attached images
FoxWE.jpg
Goddamn Jimmy! I wish I could play with your toys!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG