The online racing simulator
Quote from Takumi_lfs :
Btw, just a simple and quick question. Is it bad for the car to install a ignition cut limiter? A friends civic spits fire

Ignition cut is much safer than fuel cut, No fuel = lean engine = Engine goes pop with enough limiter abuse.

With that being said, Ignition cut can damage your exhaust (Mainly the cat), turbo exhaust wheels (Especially if its ceramic and not steel), and sometimes the shock from the bang can break rocker arm stoppers. (Only ever heard of this happening on Sr20det's though, but im sure theres other fragile parts in other engines that could be damaged)
Quote from Klutch :Ignition cut is much safer than fuel cut, No fuel = lean engine = Engine goes pop with enough limiter abuse.

With that being said, Ignition cut can damage your exhaust (Mainly the cat), turbo exhaust wheels (Especially if its ceramic and not steel), and sometimes the shock from the bang can break rocker arm stoppers. (Only ever heard of this happening on Sr20det's though, but im sure theres other fragile parts in other engines that could be damaged)

There is another option like ignition cut? fuel cut? Hmm, I don't know which one he has
Most engines come standard with fuel cut, which is as i just said...it leans the engine out when hitting the limiter and does damage.

Ignition cut allows unburnt fuel to enter the exhaust, which then gets ignited and creates the whole famous banging and flames. Its better for the engine, but not good for other components.
Don't worry if it spits flames.
at the track there was 2 360s on track i was in a model with a black rear panel and the exaust was a lot louder just wondering if it was a cs model which i doubt or if it was non-cat
What does it matter? You would have been going the same speed.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
never went above 3krpm but still sounded nice as hell. only saying as it sounded completely different
Quote from brandons48 :Have YOU driven a Ferrari?

I've moved a 355 round the yard, yes. What's the point in going to a track to drive a Ferrari and only going 10mph above the speed limit on a road?
-
I suppose, i know i'd rather save the money and go on a proper experience day or save up and rent a caterham at a trackday where you can go as fast as you want.
if anyone has me on facebook i have a few videos up. my parents recorded them so there crap.
Quote from brt900 :if anyone has me on facebook i have a few videos up. my parents recorded them so there crap.

HOLY CRAP SO UWSUM YOU WENT LIKE 20KPH?

Blegh, ugly Ferrari's
i think ferraris look nice and the videos on facebook where my first few laps. what did you expect let me rip in like a £60k car going full throttle everywhere getting sideways
Quote from brt900 :i think ferraris look nice and the videos on facebook where my first few laps. what did you expect let me rip in like a £60k car going full throttle everywhere getting sideways

Yeah, it's an old ugly POS anyways, who cares. And like you can drift that, or any car.
what bose and you could? i think i could if i had a few hours in the car i think most people could.

well here is a picture of both of the cars you can see the rear of both. just.
Quote from brt900 :what bose and you could? i think i could if i had a few hours in the car i think most people could.

well here is a picture of both of the cars you can see the rear of both. just.

I'm not saying I can. And I can see the whole car, not 'just'.
-
was at three sisters. only other place i know of where they do it is in liecester. well it wasnt a challenge stradale wondering if it was a later model.
me and a mate
Attached images
dsc00043.jpg
You should get another ban for that.
Huh?
Quote from AMB :Huh?

Did you actually look at the picture before uploading it?
I was out of my face on that picture, me and my boy been drinking for a few hours and some girl took it

Edit: You don't even know which one's me so don't hate
i was going to ask
Guy on the right looks like 10 years old
Aha, he's 15, i'm 18, so now you know which ones me

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG