The online racing simulator
Nice hottie in the background.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
TVE would hit that though..
FFS why is it allways me having to be dragged into who will screw the uglies girl in the bar discussions?
Quote from The Very End :FFS why is it allways me having to be dragged into who will screw the uglies girl in the bar discussions?

It seems.... this is The Very End of those jokes... YEEEAHHHH!

Don't worry, I'll take some more on my expence... and just wait til kart meet...omg!

Will try to get some drunk pictures of me this weekend!
from my driving experience

drving experience didnt expect much but did boot it down the straight from 30mph felt really nice up to about 80mph
They allow people to do that without drivings licence?
yeah juniour experience
im moving.
lol it was only £65 im buying a 91 turbo onenext week and getting a gallardo one for my birthday. you dont go that fast but you still get the feel of the acceleration its amazing worth every penny
well, you go pretty fast...faster then any road will legally let you go, you get the experience and everything.

america would never let you do that, and i guess it is reasonable in that way, cause if you dont have your license how do they know you even know how to turn
the instructor had a brake button so didnt have full control but he hardly used it only when i ran a bit wide into a corner. dont know which one to buy first the 911 turbo or lamborghini gallardo
Cheapest one, save for something proper.

I have some driving experience vouchery things ready to spend - I can chose between 3 laps in a Lambo's, DB9's, Porches etc - yes i'd love to drive them, but I know full well that i'll never get them that fast, I'll be told to slow down all the time - whats the point in driving a supercar if they are always wanting me to stop using the "super" bit.

For a little less I can do some (over double) laps in an MX5 / Mazda MPS (250 BHP and FWD. Not quite sure what the point is in that tyre eating monster but hey). Less exciting, yes, but i'm fairly sure there will be a lot less nannying going on.

My new car is much much much faster than the Wira - but I could spank the living shit out of the Wira and have lots and lots of fun very near the limit. The limit in the ZT is waaaaaaaaay to fast for public roads even in perfect conditions, so whenever I try to push a little faster, it still feels a little unfulfilled.
Quote from Jakg :The limit in the ZT is waaaaaaaaay to fast for public roads even in perfect conditions, so whenever I try to push a little faster, it still feels a little unfulfilled.

:nol2:
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from The Very End :FFS why is it allways me having to be dragged into who will screw the uglies girl in the bar discussions?

Whoops, we forgot that you were a fag
I'm not a fag :sorry:
Quote from The Very End :I'm not a fag :sorry:

Don't worry, the guy telling you is dutch, has a mullet haircut... and drives a lexus soon to be riced up.
the experience was for christmas i knew i wasnt going to drive fast it was in auto and it had tc on so i knew then there was a bunch of 12 year olds going on. i still got to boot it down the straights. and i get to say i have drove a ferrari
I'm quite jealous now ,brt900

Would also have loved to race that Ferrari, especially on the Nordschleife :P

But meh, I'm dreaming of driving a real Formula BMW in future, just informed myself about that, will cost around 1000€ so first of all I would have to go working to get that money.
Quote from jibber :Don't worry, the guy telling you is dutch, has a mullet haircut... and drives a lexus soon to be riced up.

mullet? That was 2 years ago. Don't worry, I won't rice it up. It was my dads car he'd freak out if that happens. I only bought a invidia gt300 cat-back system for it and he already gone crazy.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I only bought a invidia gt300 cat-back system for it

As i've said... well ok, rice is an exaggeration, but still... what's wrong with the stock system? (sorry for OT )
Well, some of my friends do have a riced up car and they told me that I6 makes crazy sound normally. My old car which my dad owns now (bmw e36 325i) sounded crazy with a stock one. I wanted somewhat to join the group instead of fully stock car. Better to get noticed with a sound than the uglyness with those plane-bumpers. And yeah, you're guessing what cars they are driving? (civics, corolla's opel astra's etc)

I'm now searching for good rims that goes with this car. I have those standard black steel things.

Btw, just a simple and quick question. Is it bad for the car to install a ignition cut limiter? A friends civic spits fire

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG