The online racing simulator
Lmao, I never knew this, never told me.
-
(krugmander) DELETED by krugmander
Me (Edited, wierdly) I was listening to Deathcore, and this just kinda, "popped out".
Attached images
Incognito.jpg
I've always liked the girls' hair from argentina... Makes me want to touch it.
I feel sorry your small brains
@ Invouva just let them be just think that you know better than them and move on, because they are not smart enough to do that.

And by not giving a dam you will show superior intellect because now it just looks like a attention whoring war.
So you should think of it this way that you know better than them and therefore not react to what they say i mean common this is just internet.

But somehow I have this feeling that my advice will be ignored just like most cases since the intellect of people is so mindbogglingly low.
Haha! This is what happens when there is a real girl on the LFS forums.

"OMG! A...a GIRL! It can't be... no, surely not."
"Hmmm.... It must be a man!"
"NO! Women drivers!"
"Tits or GTFO."
and it goes on..
Anyone actually raced with Ino? Scared to admit that she kicked your sexist asses?

@Ino - Don't listen to Bose, have you seen a picture of him? Bwahaha
Quote from brandons48 :Haha! This is what happens when there is a real girl on the LFS forums.

No, this is what happens when an "ordinary" LFS player who posts pictures of themselves as male suddenly becomes female overnight and puts that snippet of info into every post and then wonders why people question her.

If I suddenly told you all I was female (or if Becky became a dude) i'm sure you'd have the same reaction.
Quote from Jakg :No, this is what happens when an "ordinary" LFS player who posts pictures of themselves as male suddenly becomes female overnight and puts that snippet of info into every post and then wonders why people question her.

If I suddenly told you all I was female (or if Becky became a dude) i'm sure you'd have the same reaction.

I somehow always knew Ino was a woman, I think she said it before.
Quote from brandons48 :Haha! This is what happens when there is a real girl on the LFS forums.

"NO! Women drivers!"
"Tits or GTFO."
and it goes on..
Anyone actually raced with Ino? Scared to admit that she kicked your sexist asses?

Hello sir White Knight.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I feel sorry your small brains
@ Invouva just let them be just think that you know better than them and move on, because they are not smart enough to do that.

And by not giving a dam you will show superior intellect because now it just looks like a attention whoring war.
So you should think of it this way that you know better than them and therefore not react to what they say i mean common this is just internet.

But somehow I have this feeling that my advice will be ignored just like most cases since the intellect of people is so mindbogglingly low.

This is very off-topic but at least better than argueing about wether someone is male or female: What happened to your English? I didn't see too many posts by you lately and this is the first time I really recognize it. You used to have a typo in every second word () but this post is almost perfect (except the punctuation ).
Quote from Klutch :Hello sir White Knight.

Racist

Joking. Ohhh my, anyone seen the "Tiger Would" thread? I'm still crying.. with laughter
this is what happens on lfsforum when a girl shows up, since we are all racing geeks

"hey guys im a girl, and im new"
"lolol guys you hear that, shes a GIRL!! bahahahaha!!"
"no really guys, im a girl haha"
"prove it"
"ok heres a picture of me *picture*"
"anyone could get a random picture of a random girl off the internet"
"ok heres another *picture*"
"a photobucket photo album?"
"nope its the real me"
"HAHA! your hair is shorter in the second pic! i showed you TROLL!!"
"guys, its ok....i got a haircut -_-"
"nope your obviously a troll, and a 800 year old pedo! *reports person*"
"whoever reported her did the right choice, there is no way there could be a girl here, so i banned her "
Greaaaaaat story :trophy:
I'm confused.

Anyways, I'm a girl now too.

Attached images
what.jpg
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Attached images
migz1.jpg
your sweatshirt is very high.
Here I am!

"NO! Women drivers!"
"Tits or GTFO."
and it goes on..

Screw you, what did I say, I honestly didn't know...

And have you seen a picture of yourself?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :I sure have, it's just up there ^ (Or on the previous page, for some)

Ahhh come on, I was just having a bit of fun

Meh, fine...

I'll go find your picture, I better hope it's funny.
Oh, you replied, I deleted my post because I wanted to avoid an argument
You naughty girl.

Meh, forget it, Can't find your picture, I bet you deleted that too.

You blind Bose? It's a few posts back
First BBQ of the year! Bit early I know.

And something to go along with the YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!! meme. Taken without me realising, honest.
Attached images
12316_380092326306_609351306_4222153_4099121_n.jpg
12316_380087411306_609351306_4221833_559566_n.jpg

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG