The online racing simulator
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You can see half her face, and you've gone loopy over her. Are you lonely right now?

Nah, I think he might be off his meds

AMB want me to take you back to the institute mate?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Nothing wrong to have fun with other girls. Wait, I broke up because of this

btw you are muslim right?

when you die you get 70 women
Quote from G!NhO :btw you are muslim right?

when you die you get 70 women

I'm not lol.

And I dont think that muslims would ever get 70 women when they die.
She has a boyfriend, yes I knew her. She was a classmate and one of my collegeaus in our workgroup.

There was another blond with nice eyes, and she recently quit athletics, that one was hotter
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I'm not lol.

They'd get 70 bags instead
Jakg what the hell lol, you look like me in the good old days when I first started to drink!
I have posted this like 3 times before, but I need to remind myself just how much I ..loved (?) the first times I tried vodka..
Attached images
Døddrukken.jpg
Quote from Xaid0n :They'd get 70 bags instead

Lol yeah, I actually think of more because there is no limit in the other world.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hey, I've seen fatter.

Yea, but I'm fatter down south...

Bit of a beer belly (although I don't like beer ) and my legs are massive. Really need to lose a lot of weight.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I'm not lol.

so i FAILED?
Me,

God knows what i was singing in this one, little bit intoxicated possibly.

Me, Drunk, of course not, i was jus.... Oh forget it, who am i trying to kid, its obvious, I'm totally wrecked!

Quote from sgt.flippy :Yea, but I'm fatter down south...

Bit of a beer belly (although I don't like beer ) and my legs are massive. Really need to lose a lot of weight.

S14 wishes he was a bit fatter, "down south".

waaaay down south.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Bit of a beer belly (although I don't like beer ) and my legs are massive. Really need to lose a lot of weight.

I get what you mean Might walk to college and back (5 miles each way) in the future.
Quote from Gills4life :S14 wishes he was a bit fatter, "down south".

waaaay down south.

Ohhhhh, What he wishes will be granted soon
Quote from Gills4life :You forgot to hide the pee pee stain at the bottom of your shirt.

Thats beer that got spilt on me :P
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Look at his face, I don't think he liked. it Seriously Jack, in this pic you definitely look like an alcoholist.

yeah the stuff I was drinking (i.e. the brown cloudy liquid)was rank :X
Quote from Xaid0n :I get what you mean Might walk to college and back (5 miles each way) in the future.

Quit having bites from that apple in your avatar It's candy coated
I do walk to college and back uphill sucks : but the gym is the best place to go
I try my best.
Quote from Gills4life :To be fatter?

lol.

Don't you get it?

S14 drift and sgt.flippy.. Oh wow that you guys didnt noticed this before
Quote from Jakg :Thats beer that got spilt on me :P

Well some lagers are not far off urine.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG