The online racing simulator
Quote from obsolum :I'll probably play tonight yes, like I've done every evening since I got the game I've spent most of my time so far on a newb server (restricted to level 15 and below) though

I added you to friends - bandare

we might have to try a level 15+ server though
Just installed new patch, going to try now. I heard a lot good things on the EA forums.
Quote from Bose321 :Just installed new patch, going to try now. I heard a lot good things on the EA forums.

The new update F'd my game up, now every few seconds the game freezes for a few seconds, then starts again, even in the menus it happens..
Quote from lukelfs :The new update F'd my game up, now every few seconds the game freezes for a few seconds, then starts again, even in the menus it happens..

Don't have that, however, I had something weird; I was in a chopper, and my locked up, but now different then other times, and it's very random, I'll go play in a few minutes too see if it happens again.

Edit: Great news for ATi users that experience long loading times, 10.4a preview drivers are out. link

here are the changes they made to the weapons to balance more.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Yeah, they listened to a lot of whiners.. i was perfectly fine with everything, except maybe the M60..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yeah, they listened to a lot of whiners.. i was perfectly fine with everything, except maybe the M60..

This. The only gun that needed changing was the M60. I mean that thing was crazy.
Decreased the range of sniper rifles.

Not that it matters cause i still kill em.
They did something with the M95 too now, it has no use anymore.
interesting haven't tried patch yet but two days off work after tonight so i'm looking forward to it. re m95, must admit i've never been totally convinced by it's use on a lot of maps, the gol seems to do the job just aswell on hardcore unless the range is very long and to me has better ballistics
i wish i could afford it for Steam
Quote from brandons48 :" Oh boo! I keep getting killed, *whine whine whine* make that gun weaker! Boo hoo! *whine whine whine* Don't let sniper rifles shoot so far! *whine whine whine* Boo hoo! "

Why the hell don't people just play the game? Who the hell sits there and thinks "That's not fair, I died." everytime they get killed?
I mean, sure, if you shoot someone square in the face with buckshot from an 870MCS and they don't die, and turn around and knife you, that is kinda annoying. But this whole "omg i got killed from far away!" crap is nonsense. Just play the goddamn game.

And as for the M2 Carl Gustav being "nerfed", a rocket is a frickin' rocket, if it hits the ground inches from you, YOU WILL DIE.

I can't stand these kinda of comments on a new patch etc.

I'm guessing you're a sniper whore then? As far as I'm concerned they can remove them from any shooter altogether, never liked them, never will

I don't whine when I get killed by one, though
Anyone else got problems with knives now?

Ran up to a camping medic stabbed him twice, and nothing. Could be lag but....
Quote from DevilDare :Anyone else got problems with knives now?

Yes! Actually, twice in a way.

The first time I was huddling in a bush and suddenly hear someone say "Take this!". I moved back and turned towards the direction of the sound and took a shot - But missed. The guy who was just right next to where I was killed me with his primary weapon within the fraction of a second. Then the same guy wrote a text message saying: "That's one dull knife!"

Later, I spotted a guy with an M95 not too far away, so I walked up behind him and stabbed him in the head. Nothing. I stabbed him again. Still nothing, He didn't even flinch. So I shot him with my primary ...

After those two incidents everything seemed to be back to normal. I took several dog tags yesterday without any issue. But there was (is?) definitely something funky going on with the stabbing.
I thought there was always something wrong with knifes stabbing, and mainly due to lag or the stupid system they have in place.

Tbh I don't understand why they didn't go with a seperate weapon slot for the knife and we maybe wouldn't have this problem, any game where you have to hit a button for a melee or knife contact motion seems to have bugs. The Halo series, CoD series... Maybe the list goes on lol.

But saying this im yet to try this new magic patch which as I read... Lowers the range of bolt action snipers !!! WTF
Quote from DevilDare :This. The only gun that needed changing was the M60. I mean that thing was crazy.

Dammit. I just started getting used to it.
-
Quote from brandons48 :No, actually, I usually play Assault.

Sniping annoys me because sometimes you see the bullet hit but the guy doesn't die :/ Even if using Magnum Ammo and the M95

In the arm it doesnt mean a kill.
-
Quote from brandons48 :A 50. BMG could easily rip right though someones arm and penetrate their body.
I'm talking about when the bullet hits the torso from any angle, it would go through the arm if the shot came from the side.

in real life you wouldn't be firing 50.cal at a person anyway. You would be breaking the geneva convention. The M95 is an anti materials rifle.

an m107 is better :P http://community.spiceworks.co ... post/0000/4385/M107_1.jpg
-
Quote from brandons48 :A 50. BMG could easily rip right though someones arm and penetrate their body.
I'm talking about when the bullet hits the torso from any angle, it would go through the arm if the shot came from the side.

Well go to a damn hardcore server then , btw i love the GOL it's very accurate and powerful.
Quote from lukelfs :The new update F'd my game up, now every few seconds the game freezes for a few seconds, then starts again, even in the menus it happens..

Ok I fixed my problem, turns out AVG was too cause, some resident shield or something, works fine now
Quote from lukelfs :Ok I fixed my problem, turns out AVG was too cause, some resident shield or something, works fine now

Yeah I read about that on the Forums, stupid AVG...

Anyone in for a round today?
Hmm, I'm getting random black screen flashes and I have to click atleast 5 times on the 'Enter Battle' button for me to spawn =/
Quote from Alex_Ward :Hmm, I'm getting random black screen flashes and I have to click atleast 5 times on the 'Enter Battle' button for me to spawn =/

Have you got AVG? If so turn of the Resident shield, might work, not sure
I do, will try it when I'm next on.
Quote from DevilDare :Anyone else got problems with knives now?

Yes, i had this 3 times now.
I'm hearing this too on the EA forums, and I also had it once today, saw the blood of someone, but he didn't die.

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG