The online racing simulator
Hey
Hey guys,

Brand new noob here, just started on some of the demo servers.

any beginner championships available????

cheers Jono
Hiya drifters!

I just bought the game and a racing wheel so im ready for some drifting action, see you guys around
hi
hi lol
Hi
`c`
Hi!
I'm old player (about 6 years) but complete noob about everything else but driving
i thought it was good idea to start using this forum for more information, to be true, i just came here to find hayabusa sound for my lx6, but can't find any, i can't find any bike sound at all for lx6, so if anyone knows where to look to find it, i would be very pleased!
Greeting from rainy Estonia!
Hey guys

Newbie here to LFS even though i have had it installed for well over 2 years lol.

Located in australia, hopefully looking to meet some local guys to race online with
Hi all!

[GT]sannjx(EST) @ Good luck in your search.

BlackWeaponSupra @ Feel like you're at home.
Greetings racers!

I'm a Portuguese living in South Africa, though RC flying is my main thing, racing has always been a favorite alternative. Been doing it on the PC since early 90's, and a good bit of RC on-road racing during those years too.

I started off racing with my ch yoke, which made me feel a bit like that dude from night rider, but have long switched to a ff wheel, though I still use my ch rudder peddles as they are the most comfortable peddles ever!

I've only been online racing for the last 3 or so weeks, and have just discovered LFS, but boy am I glad! Was racing NFS Shift online but it's been causing me some aggravation due to all the buffoons, cheaters and rammers, and there are so many of them it's hard to have a good clean race, but then what would you expect with damage disabled?

So far I'm quite impressed with LFS physics and look forward to many clean and fun races, but please be patient with me during the early stages, I'm still getting used to the sim and different cars, and have much learning and setting up to do. Hell, I don't even know how to send a message during a race or what the numbers at the top mean!

Time to explore LFS a bit more.

See you on the race track...
Hi!!!!
Saying Hello to all
Hi guys,
I just bought my s2 licence and I must say that this sim is great. I usually drive Rfactor, GTR2 & Evo but my first drive in this sim was somehow more realistic. I suppose it must be the tyre physics, sure there is'nt as many cars to drive but it makes up for that in handling.When looking back at a replay I just cant believe how realisticly the car moves on the track. I only wish there were V8 cars to choose from.
Hello guys,

Soon-to-be-S2-licensed new player here Just wanted to say 'hi', and maybe I'll get to meet some of you on the track! I'm planning to start competing in a league soon.

Oh yeah, some background info on me: I'm 24 y/o. I like cars, bikes, cigars and scotch, and I'm able to twist the top segment of my thumb about 90 degrees backwards. Not that the last bit matters, but it makes the post longer.

Cheers.
Quote from Georgesavvas :Hi guys,
I just bought my s2 licence and I must say that this sim is great. I usually drive Rfactor, GTR2 & Evo but my first drive in this sim was somehow more realistic. I suppose it must be the tyre physics, sure there is'nt as many cars to drive but it makes up for that in handling.When looking back at a replay I just cant believe how realisticly the car moves on the track. I only wish there were V8 cars to choose from.

If you are interested in Aussie league racing, check us out here.
http://www.ozbee-racing.com/
Thanks for the invite I'll check it out as soon as I come to grips with this sim......
hey, wassup all... 8)

new guy here... still learning the tuning of the cars and stuff... VERY enjoyable game... XD

cant wait to learn more and be more proficient at it...

so, im a avid drifter and the fact it has "clutch" in it makes me happy!! XD
clutch kicking ftw!!

any suggestions on the n00bie section on how to better set up the car for drift??
why i cant release my handbrake?
Quote from SmileFIN :why i cant release my handbrake?

Do you have a stuck button on your keyboard?
stuck button? no? i pressed every button in my keyboard and wheel, nothing happens...
Look into Options - Controls and check if a key is assigned to Handbrake.
Quote from Flame CZE :Look into Options - Controls and check if a key is assigned to Handbrake.

handbrake: key 4, nothing happens when press hate being a noob
I think that 4 is assigned as racing line. Try another key, like Space.
Quote from Flame CZE :I think that 4 is assigned as racing line. Try another key, like Space.

ffff... foot pedals dont work....
Oh Hai

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG