The online racing simulator
Hi i'm from Miami and a noob. I am a fanatic though about anything on 2 or 4 wheels so hopefully i will catch up quickly. See you in the forums.
Miami florida is in greece?
so hard to play this game i used to play nfs ,it makes me confused to the lfs,shit
Heya guys nice to meet you all. Long time sim bum but LFS newb.
Whats up People this forums ROCKS!!
You obviously haven't been here much
Quote from brandons48 :You obviously haven't been here much

Ummm.... you might think im old here, but im not hahahaha

i tried this game way back, and i was demo played it a couple of times but it wasnt enjoyable.

but when i bought the G25 i started playing this game again for a couple of months, and finally when i had an extra $$$ to buy the S2 i did it right away three days ago.

so yeah you can say im noob

BUT THIS GAME ROCKS YOUR BRAIN!!
Welcome
Quote from The Mask :Ummm.... you might think im old here, but im not hahahaha

i tried this game way back, and i was demo played it a couple of times but it wasnt enjoyable.

but when i bought the G25 i started playing this game again for a couple of months, and finally when i had an extra $$$ to buy the S2 i did it right away three days ago.

so yeah you can say im noob

BUT THIS GAME ROCKS YOUR BRAIN!!

Are you the Nheat editor The Mask?
Hi all, just want to introduce myself
Hi all pilots

Im not new to LFS but new to this Forum.. or better said im registred a while but never used the Forum much, only to get some information, but now i thought its time to say HELLO LOL

Well im from Germany and i live in Spain, on an island full of palm trees and wind mils .. at least that was the case a few years ago now its full of houses and hotels... but at least we have two race tracks..well one small kart place and a long one were we have real car racing on

I play LFS for mhh.. the first time i played it like about 5 years ago.. had some time in between not playing it but since 2 years i play it everyday..not everyday but almost

Well not much to say now.. hope we all will get along just fine

Greetings, and jaa mata !!
just thought id introduce myself....
hey all,
my names moelzer and my mate matt (driftoner) got me into lfs.
ive only played for about a day or 2 and loving it if anybody has any tips to being a better drifter or racer plz give us a shout out..
thanks all
Quote from moelzer :hey all,
ive only played for about a day or 2 and loving it if anybody has any tips to being a better drifter or racer plz give us a shout out..
thanks all

You can find it in LFS Manual. I think it's number 9 (driving guide). http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Main_Page
EDIT: Forgot. Welcome everyone!
i just edited that section with some tips that will hopefully help, somebody please check the second paragraph of all the catergories and make sure i did not make everything worse
Quote from moelzer :hey all,
thanks all

some good info here also http://www.ozbee-racing.com/phpbb/index.php
Hi
hi guys
Hi all! Welcome. You can find link to LFS Manual few posts up.
Im new.
Dear readers,

My name is Kjeld Langeveld and im from the netherlands,
Been racing on the computer for about years now.

Been driving in LFS for a year, but recently ( about 4 months ago ) i bought LFS S2. Since then, i can't think of anything els. Im getting/being addicted!

I dont mind, i got to much time anyways, still a student, so when im not racing and im at school, im working on skins, setups, and reading the LFS Forums.
I never posted anything, so i thought, lets get started.

Im a friendly player, who cares about the rules. I hate crashing, ramming, and cutting off. i do allow bumping, but only when someone is taking the defensive line all the time, and you cant get past while you are faster.

But thats just me.

Im still looking for people to race with in a team. I drive mostly in the evenings, and in weekends. I do have a job, becuz im saving for a G25.

Im now driving with a Forcefeedback wheel from Microsoft ( crap. imho. )

See u soon!

With kinds regarts,

Kjeld Langeveld

ps.
Drivernames:
- Sk.R
- K. Longfield
Forumname:
- Lektroluvv
Hi! And welcome!
I see you have good attitude (spelling) to driving, and you care about a good and fair racing. That's kind of racers LFS needs.
Regards and good luck in your racing,
Matija (matijapkc)
Quote from Bmxtwins :Are you the Nheat editor The Mask?

Nope

by the way i dont see you a lot on LS server dude, get on that server mate
Hello,

My name is BearGoesWild. I'm not really new to LFS but I've never posted on the forums. I mainly race FBM because I LOVE formula and that I'm limited to demo only : /. My fastest blackwood lap is 1:14:49 which might not seem a lot but for me it's great. At the moment I'm working to get more consistent results. I hate crashing and allways try to avoid contact to make the race as clean as possible.
Quote from BearGoesWild :Hello,

My name is BearGoesWild. I'm not really new to LFS but I've never posted on the forums. I mainly race FBM because I LOVE formula and that I'm limited to demo only : /. My fastest blackwood lap is 1:14:49 which might not seem a lot but for me it's great. At the moment I'm working to get more consistent results. I hate crashing and allways try to avoid contact to make the race as clean as possible.

And I wish you the best of luck in racing! If you need some help, ask here or visit LFS Manual.

And I really hope that LFS get more drivers like you.
Welcome!
Just like me, it seems you like fair racing aswell!
1.14.xx on blackwood is not that bad!

Wish you the best off luck in your racing career!

Greetings
um hello rivals!!

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG