The online racing simulator
Ok, I've booked flight tickets for Andy and me.

We'll be arriving at Stansted at 11:15 on fri the 23rd,
and we'll be going back at 18:45 on sun the 25th.

If someone with a car with room for two Swedes would happen to take that route, let us know so we can share the petrol costs.
not just any two Swedes either pie ftw!!!
@Tom; @Andy: As soon as I know where I am regards when Tor's flight lands/leaves i'll work out the logistics, book the time off work and confirm if I can pick you up.

@Jason: Regarding my deposit I am a definite and i'll see you for the cash when i'm back from Holland (or the payday following) next month, i've barely got any spending money for it at the moment and have just met someone which is leaving me in imminent danger of spending my holiday indoors watching Dutch telly !
Sod it Jason, I had a great time with a lot of you last year. Add me again!
Me and lisa might mix 2 in one and have a long weekend up there and see the valleys/sheep etc lol! i'll have the deposit no later than the 26th so (payday)
Anyone heading there from Coventry/surrounding area? I'm thinking of going but have no transport, other than public...
Friday 23rd and monday 26th booked off as of just now, i dont know wheather i am supposed to be working that saturday morning or not as our weekend rota doesnt go that far into the future but im sure it will be fine
Quote from Andreas B :Bob Smith - You're the one who can answer if i need more beers or not love to see ya again

Well you didn't need any more beers last time. Looked so comfy sleeping on your momo though.

Quote from Andreas B :not just any two Swedes either pie ftw!!!

Would love to have two guys along for the ride but sadly that airport is a massive diversion for me, and I'd have to take the day off work to get there in time for your flight.

Anyone needing transport not too far from the A1/M1/M42/M5 route I'll be taking on the Friday evening is more than welcome to keep me company though.
damn Bob, u killed the thread :P
He's a tool

Either way, deposit paid, flight tickets next.

Do we have ourself a beer competition coming up Bob?
Hey - just spotted this thread Sounds like a lot of fun.
Would love to make it. Might be tricky though, as the kids finish school just before that weekend, and we might be heading off on hols, argh.

Will try to sweet-talk SWMBO
Quote from Andreas B :damn Bob, u killed the thread :P

People were too stunned at me posting, clearly.

Quote from The Very End :Do we have ourself a beer competition coming up Bob?

With me, or Andreas? Hell, why not go all in, things can be more fun three-way...
I'm not even going to try and compete in that,i'll still be drinking, but i certianly won't attempt to keep up!
Quote from Bob Smith :People were too stunned at me posting, clearly.

With me, or Andreas? Hell, why not go all in, things can be more fun three-way...

Then we have ourself an challenge then mate

This is going to be great fun (the whole weekend)!
oh noes!! no beer challenge(until after karting)
We might get a pie formation from FLP/r Gothenburg department - Mike will prolly get along too, so that would make another challenger
Count me in!

TVE: need to talk to you before you book flights
Forward planning - I want one of you Karting fanatics in my team for sure! :smileyrai
anyone else coming past stansted airport? Before I book a flight I'd love to know if anyone could give me a lift to Welshland and back to the airport.

If one of you could help me out it'll solve the last problem for the only german willing to attend (iirc).

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :anyone else coming past stansted airport?

Me, andy and Mike are! Won't help you much though since we don't have a car. :doh:

Actually, I believe The Very End and possibly Flaaten will be flying to Stansted as well. We might as well book a fricking bus!

Seriosuly though, would you guys mind checking when your potential flights will be arriving? Our arrival is posted above.
LOL, Yeah we're passing Stansted! You can ride at our backs, especially Mike's, so he's tired when it's time for karting
Ok i'm on for karting and staing at Jasons house. Looking forward to race with you guys. Andy will pay in full for me.

FLP/r Mike
I was going to pickup Tor and Fel, but as each are now bringing an extra person and Der Butz is also planning to come in via Stansted this exceeds the capacity of my car, I have a Mondeo not a minibus I think the law here now only lets me have 3 adult passengers, so I wont be able to take everyone that's intending to fly in, but I will take some of you. Exactly who to be sorted once I know what Tor is doing.
Quote from Becky Rose :I was going to pickup Tor and Fel, but as each are now bringing an extra person and Der Butz is also planning to come in via Stansted this exceeds the capacity of my car, I have a Mondeo not a minibus I think the law here now only lets me have 3 adult passengers, so I wont be able to take everyone that's intending to fly in, but I will take some of you. Exactly who to be sorted once I know what Tor is doing.

The deposit is payed, so I will be coming, I just need to sort the flight out

Speaking with the other crazy norwegian to see what's the cheapest airplane tickets we can get.
Quote from Becky Rose :I was going to pickup Tor and Fel, but as each are now bringing an extra person and Der Butz is also planning to come in via Stansted this exceeds the capacity of my car, I have a Mondeo not a minibus I think the law here now only lets me have 3 adult passengers, so I wont be able to take everyone that's intending to fly in, but I will take some of you. Exactly who to be sorted once I know what Tor is doing.

u have a few months to use ur hammer from the inside and make more room :P

edit: or i could rent a car with space for 3 Swedes and 2 Norwegians, maybe even a German if it wasn't for his early Sunday flight^^
TVE - come on baby, give us Your flight times....NOW!!! :P
Hmm, one more problem is that my flight from stansted on sunday will leave at 11:20... Either I'd have to leave on monday (which is stupid, who'll take me there on the first workday of the week) or I have to be at Stansted early in the morning, which would mean I need a sober driver to get up with me at 6 in the morning or so.

I don't know how far my fiesta will get me, it's dying a horribly slow and painful death since I got it. So the only airport in germany I could reach would be Memmingen (Munich south, what a laugh, this airfield is 100kms away from Munich), Memmingen is only serving GB via Ryanair, they have only one flight per day in this direction.......... vicious circle.

So IF a) I don't win a lottery or b) ryanair doesn't get a better schedule or c) there's nobody to fetch me from stansted AND who can bring me back at a ridiculous time don't count on me.

I hope for a wonder to happen still.

EDIT:

There might still be a way. Ryanair also flies from and to friedrichshafen, which is no further from here than Memmingen. Unfortunately atm I can't book a flight yet. Keep your fingers crossed!

greetz

der butz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG