The online racing simulator
Hey, you can put me down as a mebe Ill have to ok it with "Mummy" too :/, and i gotta save up :P
Quote from Mp3 Astra :

EDIT: This time I promise not to fall asleep on the sofa.

Haha, i need to hear about this
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Put myself and Keith (1993Weeman) as coming. Keith will just have to make sure he gets the ok from Mummy

I will be going. I got the ok from my Mummy and Daddy

Edited because of Wilko
sign me up ATM i dont have any real life racing at that weekend so i should be oke
I'm in Rudys team! (for the Karting that is)
Im a maybe ATM, depending on dates, as i know theres stocktaking at work sometime around jul-aug kind of time as we have it twice a year, the first one being this weekend, so ill check the dates and confirm ASAP!
Very weak maybe from me. Still thinking about it.

Plus I gotta check out how travelling in the EU works for minors.

EDIT: /me chuckles after reading people say 'too far away from home' .
This is awesome news. Last year's weekend was great from start to finish. It was a real pleasure to race an entire pack of very quick drivers equipped with a bit of racecraft and etiquette. And the party had a nice vibe afterwards.

Hats off to you again Jason.

Can't wait.

Bruce

http://www.bruced.smugmug.com
I was looking forward for this event last year, unfortunately i couldnt come, however this year, i`m searching, maybe are people who would like come from Northern ireland? becouse ferry ticket for me alone would cost a wee bit too much, for this entertainment, if yes, please write me a PM , cheerz
Count me in as a maybe please, funds pending I'd love to go, I'd no transport last year

Getting a ferry and taking the car seems to be the sensible option I think, since there's no Ryanair flights from Shannon to anywhere near Newport, and I'm not too keen on getting public transport halfway across the country. It'd give me a chance to stay for a bit longer and do a bit of touring too

I'd also have a spare passenger seat if any other Irish LFS'ers are interested in travelling over too
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Count me in as a maybe please, funds pending I'd love to go, I'd no transport last year

Getting a ferry and taking the car seems to be the sensible option I think, since there's no Ryanair flights from Shannon to anywhere near Newport, and I'm not too keen on getting public transport halfway across the country. It'd give me a chance to stay for a bit longer and do a bit of touring too

I'd also have a spare passenger seat if any other Irish LFS'ers are interested in travelling over too

Would love to join ya but funding isnt there.. We should get an Irish one going!
I live in ireland and might be going there.. :o
Hmm....I'm very tempted..
Very interested in coming but a bit too early to tell if I can manage to get some spare money insurance, road tax, car service all need to be done around july. And then some more spendings on august. (
count me in for this jason
We are getting very close to max number of drivers now (30), so if you want to guarantee your place, then please send your deposit (£10) asap. I will PM everyone soon with details.

If we have over 30 people and you have paid the deposit after all the slots are filled, you will have to go into a team of 4.
Thanks for organising this again Jason. Last year was simply awesome. Count me in
So me/rudy/nick 1 team?
Quote from jasonmatthews :Date changed to July 24th, hopefully this is OK.

Just looking through and saw this. This is Round 5 of IGTC so unless you plan on running the SR and meh cars from your house this may cause trouble.
Quote from pik_d :Just looking through and saw this. This is Round 5 of IGTC so unless you plan on running the SR and meh cars from your house this may cause trouble.

Same thing happened last year, they managed it
I would like to come but depends on finance and transport, so mark me as a maybe
Some quick questions :

55 bucks - that's the total cost for the karting event for a WHOLE day?
That's damn cheap In Norway you pay that price for 20 mins karting...

( I have not read much in this thread, so sorry for asking stupid ), you speak about the program as it is some sort of place where we all sleep, is that correct or just generally speaking?

I thiiiiink, I comfirm for this, since Becky is generous helping me out.. but not yet.. Need confirmation on above, and I need to check with the air tickets and such (any info would be nice, on work much and very stressed at the moment lol).

Thumbs up, and I swear, if I join this I'll show you how to drive those things.. EAT MY DUST!
Sorry if I was misleading, the 55 bucks is the karting for the whole day and beer for the whole weekend and food for the Friday night and Sunday morning and of course the BBQ Saturday night

So, the only other money you will need to spend is £3.20 for the Saturday morning brekkie down the local cafe and a couple of pounds for food and drink Saturday at the track.

Also, if you tell us in advance which airport you are flying into someone should be able to give you a lift to my house. If Becky is picking you up I would assume heathrow would be best, or if not then cardiff airport.

And yes, everyone stays at my house, so it would help if you could bring an airbed and sleeping bag.

LFS UK Kart Meet 2010 - signups and info
(804 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG