The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :-1000% chance of me making that date. :hidesbehi

What date can you make in August/late July?
#27 - CSF
Dunnnnnnnnnnooooooo but there is no point in changing the date. Start of August is filled up with my birthday weekend away (5-9th) and my mates 21st at some earlier point. Gonna be hard to fit it in.
damn way too far away from home ah well maybe another year
Im a maybe, see what i could possibly do with trains etc...
Quote from jasonmatthews :What date can you make in August/late July?

Same as last time, 2 weeks earlier I'll probably confirm in a few weeks/month.
Well I am flexible on the dates atm, but would go no earlier than mid July, as I have work to do on my house and a holiday
Should be able to make this one again, better at the brother in as well if thats ok.

Will confirm in a couple of weeks time for sure.
Date changed to July 24th, hopefully this is OK.
Well I am definitely up for more of last years action, and i'll try not to destroy my teams kart this year too.

I'm a little confused what with the other event that was being organised already, and I don't know whether Tomas and Tor are needing me to pick them up for this or that one and monnies, maybe I will do both - so i've put this date aside in my diary, slap me on the list, and we'll see how the dust settles.
Yeah, it was clear that the other one wasn't meant to be a big event, and since no one came up with anything, I decided to run this again. Will be good to see you again Becky

Also, I was thinking of going to that one, but £50 for 35 mins karting seemed a bit steep for me. This is £55 for 1.5 hours karting and all the beer and food you can take, plus free accommodation, as you know :P
Quote from jasonmatthews :Yeah, it was clear that the other one wasn't meant to be a big event, and since no one came up with anything, I decided to run this again. Will be good to see you again Becky

Well of course it will because i'm fantastic*!

For some time now i've only had a phone browser to view the forum with so i've found it very hard to keep up with the forum and the various karting threads, so I likely got the wrong impression on the other one. I'm back on a proper computer as of today ! YAY ! So I can actually read an entire paragraph now without scrolling and accidentally selecting the text and double clicking off the page.

It simply isn't possible for anyone else to organise the same standard of event, at that price, with the amazing facilities you guys can lay on: This event was amazing last year and we even went karting at some point too... I think I may also have gotten a bit drunk.

What the hell, put me down as a definite and i'll sort you out the deposit as soon as i'm back from Amsterdam (1st week April).

I have a car nowadays so if anyone needs a lift from Stansted Airport or the Fens i'm happy to oblige.

(*...ly red)

Quote :but £50 for 35 mins karting seemed a bit steep for me. This is £55 for 1.5 hours karting and all the beer and food you can take

It should be remembered that Bayford Meadows uses twin engined karts which are a lot of fun. From memory though your local track was about to replace the karts we had last year - which is good, because they where ... at the end of their life. Still, you have put together an amazing value package.
I live in the us......too bad, i love karting
its a shame i cant get bayford to do a similar thing to you guys but alas im not that lucky and i havent got a big enough house to put everyone up in. if not enough people are interested ill probably end up cancelling it depending on what the currect confirmations say and just offer to give the guys down here a lift to this event
I was under the impression James, that you were just organising a arrive and drive with you and 1 or 2 other friends, then decided to see if anyone else fancied it. It seemed clear to me that you were not offering to replace the UK kart meet this year, hence why I didn't feel that I needed to consider that when planning this. I am sorry if you have to cancel your event, but am a little confused as in your OP you did say that it was something that you were going to do without us anyway
m not blaming you or anything thats not what im trying to say, far from it. it was originally gonna be arrive and drive sort of session for me and gills but being maybe a bit ambitious i decided to try and make an event out of it especially after the results of the poll. but i know that if it was someone else organising it and it looked like alot of people but turned out to be like 4 blokes i would be a bit lacking in enthusiasm. all i was saying in my last post was really how lucky you are in getting what you have at what price and just saying i wish i could do the same for the people down this way. it may still go ahead but im not as hopeful as i was. soz to make you feel i was trying to put some of it on you

on a more positive not there seems to be a good gathering here and if i am driving by then (should be) and can afford it ill come over to wales for this one
Cool, I hope yours go ahead aswell. I am sure that even if you are not driving by then you could get a lift from someone
that is an option but ive got my test book for april so unless somethign major goes wrong and i fail several tests i should be ok
Put me down as a maybe

Edit: just seen my brother put me down
Who was the yongest person there last year, and how old was he or she?
Is there a maybe possibly defiantly perhaps? Given the date I should have a fair bit of cashed saved up and some time off work, so I can't see a reason why I can't make it. Plus it is convenient for another commitment I have on the Sunday, which requires me to be on that side of the country.
I'm coming this year again seeing as last year was fun (even though we came second from last) :P
Quote from Hahmo :Who was the yongest person there last year, and how old was he or she?

I'll be coming.. I'm 16
Scrap that..
Cant come.. I'm in Egypt. FFS
#48 - need
Change me to confirmed please, I'll work something out so I get down for it.
Put myself and Keith (1993Weeman) as coming. Keith will just have to make sure he gets the ok from Mummy

LFS UK Kart Meet 2010 - signups and info
(804 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG