The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
yeah,but in any powerful cars,u just cant resist not push hard. And the only thing(well not the only thing)i hate very much here in america,is that you cant pass,and ppl pissing me off all the time,all day long with their driving,i just cant stand it.i guess its the euro blood :P
(so guess what happens when u are rly pissed off,in a very powerful car )
maybe a viper for a dream car isnt such a good idea
or maybe a pontiac g8 ( commodore's american sister) for first car wouldn't be a bad idea either!
Quote from Agniz :so, the verdict is - don't buy a bimmer, especially with powerfull engine, or your brains will freeze.

Or rather: Don't be a stupid moron who drives on public streets as if he is on a racetrack.
Quote from Agniz :smoked turning lights - done
shadowline ''kidney grill'' - done
hella dark front lights - will install them soon
(picture)

Naiiiceee.
Quote from zeugnimod :Or rather: Don't be a stupid moron who drives on public streets as if he is on a racetrack.

gotta agree with that!
BMW is not car for cocks any more because audi is now cheap and all cocks are getting them, S8 A8 S6 .
Yea they are mega cheap.....
Well, it's legal now!

wtf
U've just turned around the headlights? Why don't you buy some proper ones so it looks good?
Wrong, they are Mondeo headlights and front indicators. Rears are some generic trailer/truck lights. OEM lights didn't pass the inspection because they lacked EU-approval and had RHD light pattern.

Don't worry, these are only temporary.

Edit: And there are no "proper" EU-approved headlights for any R32/R33/R34 Skylines to buy.
that's class
Nissan Mondeo
Zetec POWA!
Merlin 2 + 2 Its about 30 years old, my uncle needed rid of it so it was given to me. Here are some pics. Specs are (estimated) 2.0L inline 4 from an old ford capri/cortina giving about 80 bhp which is alot on 750kg of car.
Attached images
photo.jpg
IMG_0431.JPG
photo2.jpg
IMG_0433.JPG
How much are they worth? clean it up and bang it on ebay! Or don't loads of people go on ebay looking for little projects... Especially over winter.
thats a cool car
Im not selling it... im 15, have found some private land... i will drive it a bit then me and my grandad plan to do a classic TT rally in cornwall I love it, and they are rare, but not worth a huge amount.

EDIT : im always on ebay looking for a project for me and my dad, we are after a near scrap capri to do up.
Thats why sometimes its not worth doing a car up to mint condition, people want projects Your plan sounds good though, get your dad to put all the money in it, then sell it when you come to get your first car
that is my first car
What, your going to actually drive it on the road as your first car? When your 17...
Yes. Im a very timid driver off of the track from small amounts of experience, as it 30 years old it gets a classic car policy, cheap to insure fab!
Be very very VERY careful about classic car insurance, make sure they do your age group...!

A month before my friend turned 17 suddenly everyone changed their policy terms about younger drivers and his Spitfire has been sitting on the drive ever since...
I will do, but im in with luck there, as my mum works in insurance and specializes in the motor trade
Picked up yesterday.

Right height feels like an SUV compared to the 323F, but at least everything on the Leon works properly And I'm loving the turbo, despite the huge wheelspin it caused this morning
TDI or 1.8turbo?

Regardless, I love the leons, will hopefully be going back to a golf or leon as soon as I get rid of the current turd.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG