The online racing simulator
Hi Guys. Sites seem up and control panel is also up.

Has everybody who owns their own domain name moved their nameservers to:

NS1.500servers.net 81.19.209.204
and
NS2.500servers.net 81.19.209.254

?
I wasn't aware the website was moving and didn't update our DNS. Now the old server appears to be offline. I've created a support ticket for it.
got the ticket and have answered it, I was not aware that the details have not gotten to some of you. Anybody who did not know about the Webserver move who this has affected let me know, as obviously this is an issue that is most unintentional and quite a mystery to myself.
Thanks Dean.
for anybody who had not already made their move over, i have got the old webspace re-enabled so you can grab any information you need from there,

the cpanel for this is: http://78.129.231.189:2082/

Regards,
Dean
I just wanted to publically thank you for all your help Dean. I used to do tech support over the phone and know what a nightmare some people can be. I've always believed that if you show someone respect you'll get respect back, plus they'll be more inclined to help. Unlike some.
Quote from KayJay :I just wanted to publically thank you for all your help Dean. I used to do tech support over the phone and know what a nightmare some people can be. I've always believed that if you show someone respect you'll get respect back, plus they'll be more inclined to help. Unlike some.

Thanks but i dont remember treating you with respect.. stop putting out these Horrid roumers!!
Thanks. Always fast response...
#211 - CSF
Everything die?

Hmmm everything just came back.. how odd.
nothing im aware about CSF...
#213 - CSF
Well everything went down for a while then acted dodgy so...
^^^^

His dodgy interweb Dean
#215 - CSF
Er no it went down for me Gav Seb...
The "Client Control Panel" link on the home page is broken.
dam. 500 servers website is even down for me.....
Cheers guys. Sorting it out now.
sweet, i'll be making a support ticket for install of full airio once it's sorted :P
looking forward to it
Yes sir!!!
loool....kinda late over there ain't it?
yay!
franky you should wear a cape and a leotard with a big ol "s" on the chest
Quote from z-ro 8 :yay!
franky you should wear a cape and a leotard with a big ol "s" on the chest

yes.... a leotard.. of course ...
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG