The online racing simulator
looks like you picked the 2 minute period that i was running the control panel software updates to check this. Its working now (well it will be in about 2 minutes)
Could you read my pm Franky?
Just clearing through the backlog right now turbo, be with u shortly.
I get this in my log files when trying to use airio

10.09.30 23:56:38 #1 Nulling instance...
10.10.01 00:00:38 #1 Restarting instance...
10.10.01 00:00:38 #1 Reading server configuration...
10.10.01 00:00:38 #1 Opening connection to 81.19.209.205:17572
10.10.01 00:00:39 #1 Connection failed...
10.10.01 00:00:39 #1 AEGIO ERROR : System.Net.WebException
Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
at LiveForSpeed.InSim.Aegio.Connection.ConnectionOpen(String hostName, Int32 hostPort, String adminPass, String insimName, Char prefixChar, Boolean hostLocal, Boolean keepColours, Boolean sendNodeLap, Boolean sendMultiCar, UInt16 updateInterval, UInt16 udpPort) in e:\Development Files\LFS_Aegio\InSimConnection.cs:line 187
10.10.01 00:00:39 Applying daily safety rate change...
10.10.01 00:00:39 Performing daily data back-up...

Ok it connect to 205 but not 208 server now xD
Just working through the previous tickets right now BMX, Will get to look at it shortly.
Thanks, I assume im doing something wrong in the con.2 file. Also. Anyone got an extra copy of airio pros cfg file xD accidentally replaced mine with a free version one
EQ Worry should have...
Franky, how many weeks/months is it going to take to respond to my PM or Email?

Edit: I keep asking but you never reply.
My server still runs choppy/laggy with a lag every 5-15 seconds.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Thanks, I assume im doing something wrong in the con.2 file. Also. Anyone got an extra copy of airio pros cfg file xD accidentally replaced mine with a free version one

No such thing as a pros cfg file, only difference between free/full/pros is the.exes, get it from airio.eu

Make sure you're using the correct (insim) port...
Quote from v1rg0 :Franky, how many weeks/months is it going to take to respond to my PM or Email?

Edit: I keep asking but you never reply.

if he pops onto teamspeak, i'll remind him. it might be worth renewing the support ticket as the old one might be burried under alot of new support tickets.
Quote from boothy :No such thing as a pros cfg file, only difference between free/full/pros is the.exes, get it from airio.eu

Make sure you're using the correct (insim) port...

got it connecting to the 7karat server no problem...
Tks for the info update Dean, hope your fathers gets well very soon, we'll wait for the USA server during this month and hopefully get our league back online.
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
Quote from dadge :if he pops onto teamspeak, i'll remind him. it might be worth renewing the support ticket as the old one might be burried under alot of new support tickets.

I can't access my account; that's what I'm enquiring about (username is not valid).

It was quite clear, I worked on 500 servers in the beginning and was to be 'paid' for that with an LFS server for as long as the business ran. I need to know if this apparent account deletion was an honest mistake or otherwise.
Quote from franky500 :On a plus note, More work means more money available for me to invest into the 500servers systems for the future. So upgrades will be coming by our 5th annerversary (which is december this year).

Awesome :P. I'm sure this will help minimize failures in network hehe. Now you just need to whip those guys over at cpanel licenscing.
Quote from franky500 :The Cpanel Licensing issue is still happening, I have put in a ticket with Cpanel who normally respond and resolve in 12-24 business hours (so, mondays - fridays)

Into the third day now, any news?
i can access voice server but not game servers
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.
on account name bmxtwins
im assuming you probbaly will fix this soon so no worries
getting this... (I am no admin)
Attached images
Unbenannt.JPG
Yes, same here, can't access the servers from cpanel.

In addition, yesterday I wasn't able to go online into my demo server, the server kept refusing my connection with the "Joos - xxx count" or "Joos - Max Obj".

I went to cpanel and restarted the server, but was useless, I couldn't stay for more than 2 seconds in the server lobby.

The server is hosted in ip *.208
Me too
"An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT."

looks like those routers are getting glitchy again
Quote from Bmxtwins :"An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT."

+1 (fyi)
me too

my servers are crazy, with a diff config files

i need to change it

This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG