The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :I am registered there, but I typed my password 5 times incorrect (forget there is a 'forgot your password' option :shy. So in 15 minuten I'll download it and put it on my website, or pass it to Shadowww.

Quote from JasonJ :.

Thanks a lot! I hope it is as good as they say
You see there's still some advantage with PC gaming.......you can tweak stuff!

MUUUCH better without those stupid fairgrounds around the track.
Small bump.

I've just noticed that theres a demo released for the Xbox 360. Not sure whether the PS3 has it. For those of you in the UK, it's in the "spotlight" channel.

You get to drive a Lotus Elise, BMW M3 E46, Dodge Viper, Nissan GTR R35, and a Pagani Zonda F (this has to be unlocked first by earning 10 stars.) around London, UK and Spa Franchorchamp, Belgium.

My first impressions of the demo were kinda mixed. The physics are definitely an improvement, but they just don't feel right. Although im using a joypad, the steering doesn't seem to move very fast, thus resulting in it being very easy to get into a tank slapper. It also makes you lack confidence when taking corners, as the car seems slow to respond, even if it's something lightweight like an Elise. I only played it for an hour or so though, so i'm probably still not used to it. As of now though, im not impressed enough by the physics to warrant me buying it, although i will admit that the Graphics, modeling and sounds are very nice.
Bump -

Can anyone tell me if the PS3 demo is out?

In the meantime i'll be on GTA
Quote from brandons48 :Bump -

I think its out, seen a vid on youtube of PS3 demo, why dont you check the playstation store
Quote from brandons48 :Bump -

I heard it is out now!
Ha ha console nubs got demo ~week after PC users got it.
Hey guys,

Question for those who have the game, specifically for the ps3:

Can you have two different profiles? Like I want to play and so does my brother, but he is a more aggressive than me and I don't want that to affect my profile. So, can I have two different profiles? One for him, one for me?

Thanks,
Shashdev
Would it not be the same as the 360? On the 360, you can create multiple accounts. Next time you start a game with the new account, it will start a new game and not start from your other one. Surely a PS3 could do the same.
You can have multiple accounts on your playstation..
Okay. I was asking because I didn't have the game yet.
TBH i would not even bother with console version since they dont have mods for the stock physics.
Quote from shashdev :Okay. I was asking because I didn't have the game yet.

Well, I meant on the console itself, don't know in game. But since you can make several accounts on the playstation itself, I'm assuming that's so you can have multiple game files aswel..
Quote from Chrisuu01 :TBH i would not even bother with console version since they dont have mods for the stock physics.

Problem is the pc that I have. I get a great 25 fps when playing LFS. Yea.........don't think I have anything that can run that NFS game. It crashed when I tested the NFS: Pro Street demo, so Shift is a no go.
NFS has some serious serious bugs to be fixed (stuck on start line, can't use advanced tuning properly, cars bouncing off the track like they have no shocks) etc.

Won't be playing again until EA gets a fix.
Quote from senn :NFS has some serious serious bugs to be fixed (stuck on start line, can't use advanced tuning properly, cars bouncing off the track like they have no shocks) etc.

Won't be playing again until EA gets a fix.

You will proberly see a custom update/mod before EA do fook all.

I have not tried the latest in the physics updates but the 1st one I tried felt great, Ok there is still the front skipping issue. But setting up the car in a different way may help.
You should all try this mod out

http://sommergemuese.klee.in/2 ... peed-shift-real-cars-mod/
  • NEW TIRES MODEL: entirely rewritten models for all the cars with three separate “slip curves”.
  • NEW AI MODEL: more competitive, less aggressive, and make fewer mistakes.
  • NEW CHASSIS MODEL: all data from the chassis of all the cars now are correct.
  • NEW COCKPIT CAM: now it’s like a real “onboard camera”.
  • NEW TRACK SURFACES: all the surfaces are now correct.(same as 1.0)
Gona try it now
Quote from lukelfs :You should all try this mod out

http://sommergemuese.klee.in/2 ... peed-shift-real-cars-mod/
  • NEW TIRES MODEL: entirely rewritten models for all the cars with three separate “slip curves”.
  • NEW AI MODEL: more competitive, less aggressive, and make fewer mistakes.
  • NEW CHASSIS MODEL: all data from the chassis of all the cars now are correct.
  • NEW COCKPIT CAM: now it’s like a real “onboard camera”.
  • NEW TRACK SURFACES: all the surfaces are now correct.(same as 1.0)
Gona try it now

how is it?
any good?
Just tried the playstation demo.. I didn't like it, it's so busy, car just slides about but nothing happens, you never feel as if there's any form of control, the cockpit view gives me a headache of all the movement in there.

It's horrible.
nice rant, actually.. Tells me how much of an sissy you are.

Game is fine, its not horrible.

"luke

Tried the mod, but I cant tell there are some difference between the other gtip mod.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :nice rant, actually.. Tells me how much of an sissy you are.

Game is fine, its not horrible.

"luke

Tried the mod, but I cant tell there are some difference between the other gtip mod.

Not really a rant and nothing to do with me being a sissy and I don't know why you felt the need to say that. I don't like the game, it's nothing like what it should be and it probably never will be either.

Guess you're just an instant fanboy or something
hmm so many mods out now, I am gonna wait a bit until "the mod to rule them all" comes out.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Not really a rant and nothing to do with me being a sissy and I don't know why you felt the need to say that. I don't like the game, it's nothing like what it should be and it probably never will be either.

Guess you're just an instant fanboy or something

I just said that the game is fine? Does that make me a fanboy? Oh riiight, your from belgium.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I just said that the game is fine? Does that make me a fanboy? Oh riiight, your from belgium.

You said I'm a sissy because I didn't liked it and you started ranting at me.

Yes, you're a fanboy.
So your telling me that this aint a rant?

Quote from sgt.flippy :Just tried the playstation demo.. I didn't like it, it's so busy, car just slides about but nothing happens, you never feel as if there's any form of control, the cockpit view gives me a headache of all the movement in there.

It's horrible.

And you call me a fanboy because I only said that the game was fine. So, all the games you played so far and liked it makes you a fanboy.

Dude, get a girlfriend.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG