The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :What's your definition of "sometimes"?

. I thought someone might notice my fatal error.

As for your comment earlier about them guys doing burnouts by people, sorry about that. I obviously didn't watch the video well enough earlier, as i didn't spot anyone in the darkness, so yes, it was kinda silly of them guys to do burnouts there.

Ah well, it's there life.
I'm ever so bored so I figured I would post the car I shall be learning to drive in when I turn 17 in October. Daddyo got insurance for £250 allowing anyone over 17 to drive the thing... those crazy farmers at the NFU.

2.8l Turbo Diesel Intercooler: Makes a racket, wastes lots of fuel and I shouldn't think its entirely safe for a 17 year old to learn in.. But how many teenagers can tell people they drive a 2.8l Turocharged RWD(/4WD)

Hope you like it...
Attached images
IMG_0913.jpg
IMG_0914.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg
Quote from DSElement :But how many teenagers can tell people they drive a 2.8l Turocharged RWD(/4WD)

If you live in australia, lots.
But your cars and 3 times the price of ours We just have to wait aother 3 years and we get more variety
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :But your cars and 3 times the price of ours We just have to wait aother 3 years and we get more variety

But our insurance is a hell of alot cheaper, so it kinda works out :P
Quote from Klutch :If you live in australia, lots.

yeh a lot of my mates had turbo imports in school, ranging from 1.8ltr turbos to 3ltr turbos, not much to write home about.

this is my latest piece of shit:
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j121/nisskid/DSCN3486.jpg

picked it up for nothing, wasnt running, no rego, had to chuck it on the car trailer and home. drives now but engine is shagged. i was told it was a 3.0ltr V6, but pretty sure it's 2.5ltr V6, someone confirm? it's a '92 ford telstar.

will be replacing my 32 for the daily duties, 32 will become more track orientated until it goes into a 6 month retirement after the last round of G1 Extreme Drift, will tidy it up when i get back from Japan and will continue to be a street/competition drift car.

atm this is what it looks like:
http://i216.photobucket.com/al ... 9/inertia_ms/IMG_1831.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/alb ... isskid/Drift/DSC_5715.jpg
"More track orientated"

Have you actually looked at your car man? :P

If thats your daily, major respect...how do you not get stickered haha
short answer, i do haha

car has been defected countless times, i even know the guys down at regency inspection personally now haha

the funny part is it's mechanically A1, and it's been modified smartly, so to go through regency only requires a few minor things.

but now that is has all the dents down the drivers side im keeping it off the road as a daily (still drive it around the place when i need to) as it would be pointless, would just get defected within a week as it stands out so much.

will be going overfenders over the rear 1/4 and rear doors that will give me 30mm widebody and cover all the dents. ive got a mate who does fibreglassing and will provide the overfenders free of charge as i go through them (they wont last long on my car).

once the dents are covered it will become a daily again, well probably more of a weekend car. i drove it into the city (adelaide) every day for 2 years until i dented up that side, just gotta be careful haha
I remember seeing it a few years ago on nissansilvia

use to be so clean then :P
Drift hack.. haha they all get worn in at somepoint thats why im too scared too chuck my car on the track

dont wana f^ck up the car especially with the 30det!
Quote from Klutch :I remember seeing it a few years ago on nissansilvia

use to be so clean then :P

lol it had points that it was clean, it was only resprayed a bit over a year ago, but already due for a complete overhaul.
Quote from R34king :Drift hack.. haha they all get worn in at somepoint thats why im too scared too chuck my car on the track

dont wana f^ck up the car especially with the 30det!

whats the point in owning a car with power if u arent gonna use it properly tho?

doesnt make a lot of sense for people to go big power just so they can put their foot down on the road, each to their own i guess.

was thinking of going RB30 when the 20 went, but looking into building the 20 instead, will cost more but will be much happier with the results, RB30's do the job but they are a boring engine, unless u have a ridiculous turbo hanging off the side.
I finally got it!

Picked it up earlier today, needs some paint sorting out and a good polish, but other than that, all good!
Looks good, but needs different wheels, they make it look ancient and not taken care of imo.
I was planning on that anyway some time, probably just go up one size to 15" tho, probably something like these, nice basic 5 spokes.

Quote from danthebangerboy :I was planning on that anyway some time, probably just go up one size to 15" tho, probably something like these, nice basic 5 spokes.

Think 16 would suit it a bit more, the 14s on now look TINY lol
yeah i see what you mean actually, i just dont wanna ruin the handling tho, as other cars i have put bigger wheels on in the past have handled like barges afterwards lol
I'll be posting pictures soon, sold my MG today and got a 2004 1.3cdti Corsa SXI, 65mpg ftw.
Quote from Bawbag :I'll be posting pictures soon, sold my MG today and got a 2004 1.3cdti Corsa SXI, 65mpg ftw.

Jesus, im so sorry

Dan, very nice, although i wouldnt bother with fitting ridiculous looking 16" wheels, a 5 is all about sheer driving pleasure.
(picture a 2 year old saying this)

i want to be a race car driver when i grow up just like u guys
Quote from Bawbag :I'll be posting pictures soon, sold my MG today and got a 2004 1.3cdti Corsa SXI, 65mpg ftw.

WTH - You had a Golf, then you swapped it for a Corsa which you openly admitted was shite - then you got shot of it for something decent (the MG) - and you've made the same mistake again!

Do you have no taste man?
He trades cars, when you trade, you don't get attatched to anything if you can make money from it Plus i think the MG is a little thirsty. Also i think his new car is the newer corsa.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG