The online racing simulator
Server options wishlist
(220 posts, started )
Sorry to sound thick

/autokick=10 mins says it needs a parameter ?

or am i typing it wrong ?

Mick
Quote from Mikjen :Sorry to sound thick

/autokick=10 mins says it needs a parameter ?

or am i typing it wrong ?

Mick

Autokick command in patch Z has four parameters:
/autokick=no :no / yes / ban / spec (Wrong way drivers)

(from 'Commands.txt' in your docs folder)
I need it to kick idle players ?

If i type /autokick=yes it still says i need another parameter,

thats the bit i cant seem to find lol

thanks
Mick

P.S apperently it is part of the insim coding. wonder why i couldnt find it

Then again it says this ---> /autokick=x mins to kick idle spectators.
Damage report as insim package...
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=59893

Hi,

It would be nice if all damage is reported through insim. This is a fine way to force clean driving. Then I can make an insim application that give you a "repair time" when you have damage. If you are under damage you can't join new races. I have made a rallyx insim application(its on the 'LFS Norge RX' server) and of course we have problems with drivers wrecking and drivers being too aggressive. This will make at least the last category a bit more careful and force more clean driving. A ten minute cooling period for mayor damage is a good incentive for clean racing. Drivers having high damage rate could be given more and more "repair time". This will force them to be even more careful!

I hope a insim damage package is implemented soon

~b
Did anyone already suggest a command for removing a layout from a server? I don't mean /axclear, I mean a command, which will remove the layout from layouts list ( /axlist )... The command could be /axdelete or /axremove.
Can you expand on this, so other get a better idea of the improvement or issue it's solving?
Just to clear these two ideas off my head ;-)

Mostly insim extension i guess...

- Ability to send setup from server to player (to help people not familiar with track they got on)

- Sending a packet when player gets to garage (lobby screen, not on track)
Quote from JoRuss :Just to clear these two ideas off my head ;-)

Mostly insim extension i guess...

- Ability to send setup from server to player (to help people not familiar with track they got on)

- Sending a packet when player gets to garage (lobby screen, not on track)

ISP_PLP, // 22 - info : player pit (keeps slot in race)
ISP_PLL, // 23 - info : player leave (spectate - loses slot)
Quote from Krammeh :ISP_PLP, // 22 - info : player pit (keeps slot in race)
ISP_PLL, // 23 - info : player leave (spectate - loses slot)

Actually when you're in lobby (i.e. before race starts) you don't get these packets at all... but accidentally I found out that I've overlooked something there. Once you get out of garage NPL packet is sent, that doesn't make sense (since you appear to be on grid all the time) but gives some options here... 'k so just one idea ;-)
Added: Ability to send setup from server to player (to help people not familiar with track they got on)
"Spaced start order"...
See... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1270159
It should be possible to add dummy player ids when sending the grid REOrder message. The reason for this is to force LFS to leave open spaces on the grid.

cut from the thread =>

I am trying to implement something I have called "spaced start order". I am running an rallyx insim application(on the "LFS Norge RX" server). The problem with rx is that there is so much close racing. I would like to make more space when the race start and all drivers hunts for victory in T1(stupid drivers :razz. The only way I can do that is by make more space on the grid.

E.g. set the grid up like this

1 2 x
x 3 4
5 6 x
x 7 8

instead of...

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8

I have tried this by setting the start order in my insim by putting in dummy player ids to create space when sending the REOrder message. But it looks like LFS is removing the gaps :-(

Is it at all possible to do what I am trying to do ??

~b
the possibility to view de IP of the drivers
InSim Request
Hi there,

I mentioned it before in previous patch, but I have a request which is not listed yet. I think it would be nice for InSim developpers to know if a hotlap is valid or not. I made this check myself based on cars position, but during a (minor) lag the position can be estimated/calculated wrong and a very clean lap can be counted as invalid.

Scawen wrote before: "HLVC detection is not calculated in multiplayer mode - it's just for hotlapping - so it's not just a case of adding a flag". Maybe it's an idea to add this to the wishlist?

Thanx,
Mischa
Quote from Neto_r :the possibility to view de IP of the drivers

for admins only

and another

view the last 5 fav servers
Added grid reorder, hot lap valid.

Client IP was already in the list.
I don't know if this has been mentioned, on a short reading through a topic, I guess not.

It would be nice to enable option to place some servers in LFS to Favorite. Because most of us plays on few servers and I always must look for them in a list or I can join the last one I've been racing on. So, add to favorite would be nice to have, to add it direct from master server listing.
Quote from EdvinKlimentic :I don't know if this has been mentioned, on a short reading through a topic, I guess not.

It would be nice to enable option to place some servers in LFS to Favorite. Because most of us plays on few servers and I always must look for them in a list or I can join the last one I've been racing on. So, add to favorite would be nice to have, to add it direct from master server listing.

It is already in the list.
Quote :Server list filter. (Track/Layout/Lap) and Favourite filter.

By the way, I have a website LFS Favhosts, where you can add your servers, view their info and join them. The site is quite slow sometimes and it seems that it isn't working now, though. Bad hosting...
Updated to include changes made in the last few patches.
I want to be able to see online ingame if people have s1 s2 or s3 like we see on forums.

Server options wishlist
(220 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG