The online racing simulator
Hello, I'm not a new player, but I am new in the forum.
Gidday all, I have not played yet, but I am keen to get started.
Just downloaded the demo and still working out everything.
Hello
Buying S1/S2 licence soon (in USD) and hope to meet other racers! been playing for like 2 or 3 weeks on the demo and want more challenges. Also just joined the Fun Racing League !
Hi all
Hi All, I only came across this game yesterday, after getting bored of other racing sims like Race 07/ GTR Evo. I raced online for most of the evening last night and thought it was pretty damn good!. Definitely gona buy the licences and get my mates to do the same thing. I am part of a COD clan
(hyper-clan-gaming.com) who also like racing, so expect to see them on too.
Hello i have bin demo for about 6months and now i got the S2 on the 30th, hope to see you all and have fun.
You are just the sort of person this community needs. There can be great fun and competition to be had here!

Unfortunately not by me on the competition front!
Quote from DamiVaro :Good day all !!

My name is Mike, a 16-year-old boy from The Netherlands.

After going to all country's with my friends from the MX(motorcross), I decided that I wanted to do something virtual aswell!
So I played Test Drive Unlimited.. It took me 4 minutes to discover it was good fun, but not a sim in any kind of way.

So next I bought LFS S2, without looking what it was, kinda foolish, but all worked out just fine.
I had an old Thrustmaster Joystick wich was breaking down quite badly, so I saved some money and bought a G25, and I love it So I've hit a lucky combination I guess, LFS + G25 = Great addictive fun

So now I play LFS for about a week seriously and It's all steady going.
My achievement, where I'm most proud of is to drive the FBM on BL GP round in 1:16.34EDIT!:1:15.600(with someone crashing me 10 ft in front of the finnish so I Lapped sideways)
Still about 3 seconds slower than the fastest at LFS, but It's a start hehe!

A friend of mine plays this sim aswell, ended up with the same wheel as me! He bought S2 yesterday.

We made up a little Team named Forza Fuel! And we drive with the >>Forza<< Tag. Just for fun till we get better and stuff, and know why we keep getting time outs on our own created server hehe! (FAIL!)

So in daily life I'm a musician, aswell studio work as live performance. And that is were my passion lies. But when inactive with the music I play as much LFS as i can.
(music btw: www.youtube.com/MikeRoelvink)

My hobbies are playing guitar, longboarden, LFS ofcourse, computer, hanging out with friends and enjoy musical things.

Hope to have told you something 'bout myself!
If you want to ask a question, do not hessitate!

Righto?

Cheerio,

Mikey

Mr Oddball: Unlucky evening for you on the LR server - I would suggest you try some less populated server or learn the tracks offline, using "4" (drawing racing line) before joining such a place. It can be harsh
See you soon on track.
Hello
Hi all.

Just down loaded the demo.

Just bought my licence.

Just don't know what I'm doing.........but I'll get there.

Hope to see you all out there on the track.
Hi, im also new here (registered long time ago but havent posted anything)
Im Johan and im from sweden
Going to buy LFS s2 when my parents get some money (my sister took the most cause she "needed"..)
if anyone could tell me how to pay for S2 without visa/creditcard, i would be thankful!
Helloooo im new, mckarten from Argentina. I have a problem, i cant turn right or left with the arrows, just with the mouse , where i can find that option ? thanks guys,
Hello!
Hey,
just got my S2 licence an d I'm quite excited about seeing some of you out on the track.

could anyone recommend any beginners leagues that I could look at joining?
cheers
Hi guys im chris also know as SSG_padi or Padi as my friends call me.

Im 91mason91s big brother, im and living in Scotland.

Im hoping to get S2 in the next couple of weeks so that i can join my bro.

Cyas.
Hi!
I bought S2 licence, and I drive with Driving Force Pro.
Game is so great that I am proud to pay for future development.
My plan is to buy some cockpit or make it by myself, and G25 one day!

More I play , more I love the game!
Whats up dudes! Just joined although i haven't played yet. I still need to order a wheel, any suggestions? I have played gt4 for about 5 years, (and still only 60% done) but i love road racing, i cant get enough of it!

I don't know why but i just never came across this game. From what i hear its the best simulator out there and I'm really excited about the online racing. I just hope my compaq evo pentium 4 will run it smoothly. I think i may need a graphics card, anywho just saying hi and I'm super excited to start racing with you guys!

g25 some day also^
I have a thrustmaster 430 wheel and it's Brill! Solid as a rock with great force feedback, oh and metal shifters too!
And Hi to everyone btw. I'm new and think LFS is BRILLIANT!
Hello
hi

i'm new since today.

anyone who can help me setting up the G25 gearshifter
Hi all, I'm Halle, I'm returning to LFS after spend a year and a half without play, and no more drifting, guess I will learn how to race FBMs. This weekend I'll buy atleast a S1 for soon buy a S2, and maybe I can get a G25 or any other wheel...

Hope I see you guys here frequently, and see you soon!
hey guys, just wanting to say hi as i will be racing against most of you in leagues and online soon, once my wheel has arrived that is
Hi

I bought S2 today as birthday gift to myself lol Now i have full kit: S2 + G25
I'm new! I'm really happy that my friend told me about this
I just started playing 3 days ago, and I'm just getting to know this game...
uhhh so that's it just a Hi :lfs:
Hi all,

I have been playing LFS for a while now in DEMO version and I thought that it has become time to buy the full version. So I have just done that a couple of minutes ago.

Nickname: [NT]mamoru
Steering wheel: Logitech G25
Race types: I am mostly into drifting. Never done cruising or anything but it seems fun and I am going to try that too
About me: I am a serious driver. I do not like wrecking and I am always looking into the corners and obeying flags. I drive with my mind and try to avoid collisions.

Anyways, I am going to set all settings correct now and I am going to race tomorrow and see how I am doing for a rookie : >
So yea, hi LFS-world : >
hi my gamertag is lethalbiscuit

im playing the demo right now and im gona buy the game on thursday
but sometimes when i enter games it kicks me and say's stuff like im stealing
can anyone help me plz .

other that that game is sick!
yes, you've entered a cruise server. Just read the rules when you enter a server, that will save you a lot of kicking.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG