The online racing simulator
Quote from geeman1 :The test patch is online compatible only. So don't use it to make hotlaps.

he wasn't making hotlaps, he was watching hotlap replays IMo
He just wanted to review a replay.

Earlier I said I had come across no bugs. But sometimes when I Shift+P, it selects a different skin setup than what I had on the car before pitting. It happened to me three times now.
Perhaps I must say most of my skins are 2560×2048, but it did jump to one of those aswell. But it might still be causing the problem.

I didn't have this before in Z13.
Well, the point was that hotlaps are not compatible. "Just watching" doesn't make them compatible
Quote from geeman1 :Well, the point was that hotlaps are not compatible. "Just watching" doesn't make them compatible

ABS thats why.
Yes ineed the ABS makes those OSS errors in replays i can easaly reproduce that myself
Hey all,

I think this has been touched on before but since going from Z13 to Z15 i've been experiencing random sound delays such as the menu click sound and when the horn button is pressed it takes upto a second before the sound is played.

Other than this the new test patch has been running smoothly with no problems.
I found a little glitch with the pit direction indicator today. I'm not sure if I can explain it right, but I'll try... The problem is that the indicator is shown in Shift+U mode when it shouldn't.

It occurs when you are spectating a moving car in Shift+U mode. Even if the car is going the right way and you spectate it from the side, it shows the pit indicator.

Here is an image. The track is BL1 non-R
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6615/lfs00000032h.jpg
I hope it helps somehow...

Edit: Sorry, forgot to look at the filesize... It's now .jpg
I have a question... Will there be an ABS OOS error in test patch replays (Z#) when it will be played in next official patch? I'm cleaning up my replays folder, so I want to know whether the testpatch replays are usable in the future or not. Thanks
Quote from Flame CZE :I have a question... Will there be an ABS OOS error in test patch replays (Z#) when it will be played in next official patch? I'm cleaning up my replays folder, so I want to know whether the testpatch replays are usable in the future or not. Thanks

It seems to be that the physics in the next official version will change, so pratically all your replays won´t work anymore.
yep same as every patch previous....
I have this bug with all the tyres and cones. it happens only when I move them...also happens with FOX and other cars.

windows XP SP3, geforce 7600GS
Attached images
bug.JPG
About that shadow testing..
I am getting +2-5 fps using test shadows always, using 11 AIs
Fresh 9.10A3 amd64 installation,
Nvidia Geforce Go 7300
drivers 185.18.14-0ubuntu3

I am for test shadows
Quote from geeman1 :Word of advice: User JPG instead of PNG for images like that. I have a 100Mbit Internet connection and I got bored waiting for the image to load. /offtopic

i have a 24mbit line and got it down under 20 secs.. talk to ur isp and/or make sure ur comp is free from ad-ware and stuff..
Quote from Feffe85 :i have a 24mbit line and got it down under 20 secs.. talk to ur isp and/or make sure ur comp is free from ad-ware and stuff..

That doesn´t mean every user on this forum has a internet connection that is as fast as yours. In some regions you don´t get a that good connection. And your .png file took 3 minutes to load a half of the picture for me.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :That doesn´t mean every user on this forum has a internet connection that is as fast as yours. In some regions you don´t get a that good connection. And your .png file took 3 minutes to load a half of the picture for me.

i didnt say everybody here had a fast connection.. tho i said to the guy that i QUOTED that there must be something wrong with his 100MBIT line if its that slow..
Quote from Feffe85 :i have a 24mbit line and got it down under 20 secs.. talk to ur isp and/or make sure ur comp is free from ad-ware and stuff..

Sry m8, not everyone lives in sweden.
England for example isnt close to the speeds and connection reability we have. ( some of us haha)

take the complaint to u and adapt.

Sry for spam guys.
Quote from NightEye :He just wanted to review a replay.

Earlier I said I had come across no bugs. But sometimes when I Shift+P, it selects a different skin setup than what I had on the car before pitting. It happened to me three times now.
Perhaps I must say most of my skins are 2560×2048, but it did jump to one of those aswell. But it might still be causing the problem.

I didn't have this before in Z13.

I noticed this too, especially on track changes on the servers with many racers online.
if somebody want to see if their computers survives 32 cars then here you go:
That is not a replay it is a .rac file so change the end of the name to .rac and put it in the grids folder.(didn't work to upload .rac file)
Attached files
F1 32 AI.spr - 8.2 KB - 367 views
Quote from aroX123 :if somebody want to see if their computers survives 32 cars then here you go:
That is not a replay it is a .rac file so change the end of the name to .rac and put it in the grids folder.(didn't work to upload .rac file)

10 FPS for like 5 seconds. Does this means, that I need:

a) better procesor (dual core 2GHz)
b) ram (2 GB)
or
c) video card (Nvidia 8400M)

??? huh ???
Quote from aroX123 :if somebody want to see if their computers survives 32 cars then here you go:

What has this got to do with any test patch?
Some life at Wine's bugzilla:

Quote :The lfs developer mentions something about CopyRects misbehaving in Wine. We
could use a test case on what the game is doing, so our implementation can be
fixed. Henri thinks our implementation might be incorrect, so we like to know
what the game wants to do.

Roderick

This thread is closed

Test Patch Z15 (online compatible)
(287 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG