The online racing simulator
I want to go and be able to take shots at a rally track.. it's not even close to doing it like on the track, you can't get anywhere near the cars when they're racing over, even if you are a professional and can get on the track.. the most they allow you is behind a tire wall just on the inside of the first out of two fences..

Shots from Road Atlanta will be up later either today or this weekend, got 6GB of shots to roll through so...

Check this out though, while I was there someone 'hired' me to take shots of their car that was pretty eventful.
Wha...! You mean.. they even paid you money!? lol no way!
Some more random stuff.

Yea one guy that owns a Panoz V8 payed me a little bit for some shots of his car, was pretty cool though. (I have one shot in here of it, white panoz car with maroon top)

Here are the .. 'finished' shots you could say, these are just the shots I put up on Facebook (which is why they're all small shots) but.. you get the idea of the event!

http://s15.photobucket.com/alb ... anta/?albumview=slideshow
^ 40 of 650 shots

previews:

oh I should mention all shots were either taken with this equipment:
Nikon D40 w/ 55-200mm 4-5.6 VR (other lens used but not shown was Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6)
Canon 40D w/ 100-400mm 4-5.6 IS

edit- just a heads up, I just added 27 more shots
Lovin the shots ;-) Shame that they're all small
I know, it's just because I was putting them up on facebook which has a maximum resolution in whichever direction of 604 so.. if you want a full resolution of one if you like just ask!
some new ones

Quote from XCNuse :I know, it's just because I was putting them up on facebook which has a maximum resolution in whichever direction of 604 so.. if you want a full resolution of one if you like just ask!

can I get a full res version of the one with the white Renault (Last one you posted)?
lol I was afraid someone would ask for that, that is such an extreme crop;

here it is though, along with a larger image of those 3 cars together:
http://i15.photobucket.com/alb ... %20Atlanta/_MG_0450-1.jpg

close up of the three in turn:
http://i15.photobucket.com/alb ... ad%20Atlanta/_MG_0453.jpg

If its just the Renault you like, I got a closer shot of it with my camera:
http://i15.photobucket.com/alb ... ad%20Atlanta/DSC_7037.jpg

unfortunately .. web colors.. ruin all the color of the image, sorry!
Few from a Bike trip yesterday.

Really nice.
great location, I love wheat fields.. got none around where I am though
Oh God! I didn't know the existence of this thread, I've been seeing quite a few pages back and I saw really beautiful and spectacular photos, congratulations to all!!

If you allow me, I will posting some of the pictures I uploaded to my Flickr of 08/09 and new pics that I make in the future...

Click if you want view those pics in big res.

See ya and I will upload some more another day.

Greets!
Went on a 7-hour hike to Nambe Lake this weekend. The hike starts from the Santa Fe ski basin and continues up toward the peaks. Lots of shady trails--some are in the open, but most are heavily shaded, leading to the kind of situation where you have super bright brights and dead black shadows. Tough conditions for the K20D's dynamic range to deal with.

I took along most of my AF kit, including the DA Limited primes and the Sigma 10-20 and 70-200s, as well as my Helios-44K-4. I wonder if you guys can tell which shots came from which lens? Should be interesting. Anyway, here we go:

Nice shots DWB. Number nine is my favourite!
Looks like you had fun, those are some crazy awesome mountains!

I want to go out west and see cool rock mountains like that with all the outcrops, all the ones here are just.. land slumps, not much rock showing unless you get an overhang.
#3 is definatly a 10-20mm Shot.
#5, 6, 7, 8 and 13 Helios?
#10 and 11 could be around 20mm aswell?

Could be totaly wrong though.

Here's one from today. Basically just celebrating the return of Summer.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG