The online racing simulator
Quote from mcintyrej :Honestly, once you release some of these interiors I think the devs are going to contact you to do some work! They're stunning Lynce, brilliant job on everything.

You should be being payed!

Well, in my opinion, the interiours are very nice but I doubt the devs will contact him or ask him to use it officially... devs want to do it mainly on their own.

But you never know I know that e.g. additional skies aren't made by them.
Welcome to USSR - Live For Speed!
Thanks for the coments. Thank you very much. A little gift for all:

1280 x 854

Font and news:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

Updated almost every days.

EDIT:

THANKS to lfsforum.net community to help us by uploading Addons from the First Revolution Pack.
Once again...

Thank you.
Lynce, you are the king of textures. Can't say anything else then that i love the looks of it. Can't wait for the release! Awesome job!
Lynce for Developer! Lynce for Developer! Lynce for Developer! Lynce for Developer! :headbang:
Quote from pioneerlv :lynce for developer! Lynce for developer! Lynce for developer! Lynce for developer! :headbang:

+1
Vote Lynce for developer 1 of 100 (press 1)
1 ^^ Incredible work !!
Can't wait till you're gonna work on track textures
Stop spamming
1 (^.^)
Jesus stop with all the 1 shit, stop posting for the sake of it.

inb4hypocrite. But seriously all that was just L.A.M.E
Jamie, your such party pooper But I completely agree, somewhat try to keep the feedback contructive, it looks better for the topic aswell.
Lynce, it's darn great work you have done, and I'm looking forward to the next pack

Have you desided anything about FE track textures, or do they take up too much time?
Quote from The Very End :Jamie, your such party pooper But I completely agree, somewhat try to keep the feedback contructive, it looks better for the topic aswell.
Lynce, it's darn great work you have done, and I'm looking forward to the next pack

Have you desided anything about FE track textures, or do they take up too much time?

Really I'm not sure.

I'm working now on the FZ50s and I did not decided for any option.

I think on Sky Pad or Aston. But if everybody wants Fern Bay I can think about it.
I canot speak on behalf of the others, but if you do find time and effort for doing FE textures, I am sure that more than me would be happy, there has been a lot of great texture packs, but not really anyone (other than sands of fernbay) for FE.
Quote from The Very End :I canot speak on behalf of the others, but if you do find time and effort for doing FE textures, I am sure that more than me would be happy, there has been a lot of great texture packs, but not really anyone (other than sands of fernbay) for FE.

Don´t forget destroem and Becky Rose. They have made some nice road textures for Fern Bay, but unfortunatly they are only road textures. There really never has been any textures packages (except for road textures) for the FE track. But if Lynce makes one I´m sure it would look great!
Yeah sorry for that, it was curbs and damaged road she made right? It looked great, but not my taste.
Allright.

Fern Bay.

I'll try to make anything. I really don't know if people will like it. I prefer be honest,hehehe.
Quote from The Very End :Yeah sorry for that, it was curbs and damaged road she made right? It looked great, but not my taste.

No Becky just made high-res versions of the default textures, destroeam made the heavily used damaged road. Still think Lynce could do better.
This is the most awesome thing I have ever seen. Why did noone EVER tell me about this! I was bored looking through the forum and found it!!
I came buckets in my pants reading through your blog Okay maybe a bit too graphic there
Quote from Lynce :Allright.

Fern Bay.

I'll try to make anything. I really don't know if people will like it. I prefer be honest,hehehe.

Great news man, I'm sure it will be great, and of course I'll be honest with 'ya about what I think of the stuff.
Quote from Lynce :Allright.

Fern Bay.

Great news

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG