The online racing simulator
Quote from morpha :No I wasn't, I really was talking about the controller. FFB is sluggish for me at around 30fps (limited ingame, for recording etc), ideal above 120 or so but I normally get well above 250fps so it's not a problem for me.

Just saying even if it doesn't make a difference visually, it still can make a difference physically.

never noticed realy any way my fps are alwat at 75 i turn on my vertical sync in every game
Thanks Lynce!
Awesome work Lynce! You've put really, really big effort into this, and its great!
Quote from feat :Awesome work Lynce! You've put really, really big effort into this, and its great!

Thanks for the coment. I'm glad read it from you.

Thanks for all the coments too.

Updated the second post with the link to exactly post from Velociround and the Installer.

@ Velociround. Thank you very much for the Installer.
Great work, thanks a lot!
Thanks for the installer too, makes the whole thing easier.
Great work

I uploaded it on my homepage, Just tell me if you want me to remove it.

The Revolution Pack
More mirrows - better

Maybe first post should be updated with all places to download it from?
Great mate
Wow! I have no words. This is simply superb .
Very nice! =]
Great addons!
I like those new backgrounds, but they aren't fitting even in 1280*1024. Hope you'll finish them soon(ish).
Thanks, again, for the coments.

Will be finished soon. Now I'm taking a rest.
Lynce, we really appreciate all your work for us. Thank you so much.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Lynce, we really appreciate all your work for us. Thank you so much.

Absolutely, in fact despite knowing that it'll be utter crap, the rev pack motivated me to make a video because it looks just so much better. Shows that LFS can look decent even without touching the graphics engine
I'm glad for all words.

Thank you very much.

This is a nice motivation.

Note: Criticism is welcome, too.
Always with real reference.
HL Racing screenshot with Car Shine 0.80. Very nice Lynce
Attached images
Sintitulo-2.jpg
Oh wow, I completely ****ing missed this!

*Instantly downloads everything.*

Awesome!!
Does the full installer put together by Velociround include all the latest bug fixes (skyboxes and any others)?

Btw, the installer by Velociround doesn't include all the menu backgrounds, particularly the garage, multiplayer and replay ones.
Quote from saumilsingh :Does the full installer put together by Velociround include all the latest bug fixes (skyboxes and any others)?

Yes.

Quote from saumilsingh :Btw, the installer by Velociround doesn't include all the menu backgrounds, particularly the garage, multiplayer and replay ones.

The installer includes all files that were made until now (also with the latest bug fixes).

About the menu backgrounds, if you download the files from the original link (without installer) you will read: "Unfinished Addon", and will also notice it doesn't include these menu backgrounds you mentioned.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G2JQWK2X

So, the installer is complete with all files available until now. And I'll create patches for it and update the installers if Lynce make any other updates too.
Nice stuff...

... too bad u used MegaUpload =(
Quote from CodieMorgan :Nice stuff...

... too bad u used MegaUpload =(

Yeah, just ignore the 5 or more mirrors, the complete packages and the installer
Amazing stuff lynce
Oh My....:jawdrop::faint2:
Amazing work Lynce, my best regards.

Thanks.

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG