The online racing simulator
LFS Luxury at its finest.
Nice reflections, Lynce... Snagged!
Thanks

From LFS viewer Clear day. Unselected Shine:

Unedited pics. Not uploaded (pics) on revolution Pack's Blog because it's an unfinished work.
Awesome! But wheel's inside needs remake.
I love you Lynce! Top job!
Can just say one thing.. You ARE the best! Love it!
:bowdown:
That's all.
#310 - WSR
MASTERPIECE!

That's it, I'm buying S2 right now...
Oh but you must be kidding

That is one heck of an interior. I'm really going to vote for you to become a dev. Seriously. (If the chance comes up, lol)

Top job.

EDIT: What is Alcantara?
#312 - WSR
Kidding? Who's kidding?

Lynce has simply and flawlessly created one of the finest and best looking interior I've ever seen.

Isn't that good enough reason to be motivated to buy S2 like now?

(well maybe not RIGHT now, at some 11:45pm in Australia)...

EDIT: Alcantara is a type of material with a suede feel. (according to Google)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcantara_(material)
Yeah, that's what I meant, RIGHT now

But yes, you should go buy S2 right away so I can drool all over your screenshots
only.one.RydeR you should buy S2 too!!!
Thanks for the comments and to the developers by this simulator.

This is a simbolic advertising but I'm working on a lot dds files for this car,hahahaha:

Your looking at putting a DIESEL into the FZ? OMGZ!!

And a mercedes engine cover? :o
hahahahaha.

By this reason I have put "Simbolic advertising".
But its fueled by satan.

Can you tell i hate diesels?
Quote from PioneerLv :only.one.RydeR you should buy S2 too!!!

Gimme the money And please do call me Ryder only, I made a blatant mistake in naming my account oh-so-complicated.
I feel the same.
Quote from Lynce :Thanks

From LFS viewer Clear day. Unselected Shine:
Unedited pics. Not uploaded (pics) on revolution Pack's Blog because it's an unfinished work.

WOw! I didnt even beliave that its possible to do so good looking interior for this game :jawdrop:
First of all, great job. Especially the interior looks great.
My only problem is that the FZ shares their textures and I don't really like the idea of having a radio in the FZR. Any chance of getting a "race version" of that interior?
Quote from Gerdoner :First of all, great job. Especially the interior looks great.
My only problem is that the FZ shares their textures and I don't really like the idea of having a radio in the FZR. Any chance of getting a "race version" of that interior?

+1

This Addon is under tests and I need a reference in the Dashboard for see global results. Is an unfinished addon.

I'm seeing some cars as Ferrari FXX, Ferrari F430 Scudería for make a better dashboard. Just for make a "race version" based in real life.

Nice coment.
Honestly, once you release some of these interiors I think the devs are going to contact you to do some work! They're stunning Lynce, brilliant job on everything.

You should be being payed!

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG