The online racing simulator
The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(551 posts, started )
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I think the small one looks better in my opinion.

Great seats for that FZ btw! Amazing!

Thank you!

Quote from Scatter :And then God said, "Let there be lightmaps!" (probably not the right term though)

You aren't doing this whole thing by yourself are you? Cause if you are, I'll send you cake.

Awesome seats, stuffed with 100% awesome, made of the leather from awesome, stitched with awesome, and tailored by none other than Lynce (who is known as Awesome).
How much more awesome can you make Lynce?!

Yes, by myself. In this case, I work over the textures and design in general, no one helps me. Arias works on sounds for LFS.

About your question, really... I don't know. I think my works is more detailed, no more.

Thank you.

Quote from feat :Sorry for not paying so much attention, but where can I exactly download this new stuff ? Or it's not available yet.
Anyways, that is really awesome stuff Lynce! Nice to see you updating every texture of LFS!

Look at the post from Pioneer

Thank you. I'm glad you like.

Quote from PioneerLv :All finished addons from Lynce is in the first two posts. All next texture addons are only upcoming releases.

Thanks as always.

Cheers.
Quote from Lynce :Glad for all coments, again.

Yes, I can:

You can see a comparative.

While both look bloody amazing, I still think the larger ones suit the car more. Any chance at getting that file with the larger lights?
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from MAGGOT :While both look bloody amazing, I still think the larger ones suit the car more. Any chance at getting that file with the larger lights?

When this addon will be released, I can make two options if people want it. Headlights by sizes.

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

Unedited. Work in progress. Cloudy Afternoon and unselected the Shine. From LFS Viewer.

Clear Day with shine:

Quote from Lynce :When this addon will be released, I can make two options if people want it. Headlights by sizes.

That would be fantastic.

The interior is looking fantastic! Are you making this all from scratch, or using photographs for it? If it is all from scratch, is it all your own design or inspired by something else?
Quote from MAGGOT :That would be fantastic.

The interior is looking fantastic! Are you making this all from scratch, or using photographs for it? If it is all from scratch, is it all your own design or inspired by something else?

50% and 50%.

For make a realistic addon, it's necesary to take real photos, but it needs a hard edition for do a professional addon.

The Lx_seat.dds, for example, it's necesary about 5 hours to make good proportions and do, from scratch, the light effects to be convincing. In this case I took a real photo. Well, and make the perfect implementation of the texture/photo on the dds file because there are limits on dds file (for example, holes in the seat,etc).

Normally, in all my addons, the lightning effects is made from scratch almost always. Example: Tyre tread pattern from Revolution Pack April 7th (even de 3D effect, of course).

In other cases, it is necessary to implement in the same texture, different parts of different photographs. Sometimes it is necessary to make items from scratch and implement them, too.
LFS Luxury at its finest.
Nice reflections, Lynce... Snagged!
Thanks

From LFS viewer Clear day. Unselected Shine:

Unedited pics. Not uploaded (pics) on revolution Pack's Blog because it's an unfinished work.
Awesome! But wheel's inside needs remake.
I love you Lynce! Top job!
Can just say one thing.. You ARE the best! Love it!
:bowdown:
That's all.
#315 - WSR
MASTERPIECE!

That's it, I'm buying S2 right now...
Oh but you must be kidding

That is one heck of an interior. I'm really going to vote for you to become a dev. Seriously. (If the chance comes up, lol)

Top job.

EDIT: What is Alcantara?
#317 - WSR
Kidding? Who's kidding?

Lynce has simply and flawlessly created one of the finest and best looking interior I've ever seen.

Isn't that good enough reason to be motivated to buy S2 like now?

(well maybe not RIGHT now, at some 11:45pm in Australia)...

EDIT: Alcantara is a type of material with a suede feel. (according to Google)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcantara_(material)
Yeah, that's what I meant, RIGHT now

But yes, you should go buy S2 right away so I can drool all over your screenshots
only.one.RydeR you should buy S2 too!!!
Thanks for the comments and to the developers by this simulator.

This is a simbolic advertising but I'm working on a lot dds files for this car,hahahaha:

Your looking at putting a DIESEL into the FZ? OMGZ!!

And a mercedes engine cover? :o
hahahahaha.

By this reason I have put "Simbolic advertising".
But its fueled by satan.

Can you tell i hate diesels?

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(551 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG