The online racing simulator
yippee
Even the unedited one looks great.
thats a nice skin :jawdrop: maybe one day i will be that good
Quote from Lynce :Thank you. Congratulations for your license. The Very End is a nice guy.

Not really, I just drinks too much.
i can not thank him enough, so he is on my signature and your work is incredible...do you have time for yourself
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
i was always wondering what that websites point was
Lynce, lo de turbofreak viene todo en 1?
Quote from chanoman315 :Lynce, lo de turbofreak viene todo en 1?

1. Installer by Velociround. Thanks, my friend.

2. Helper users. Thanks to the community as always.

3. From Megaupload all addons.

4. From Megaupload addon by addon.

have you made any high resolution tracks?
Quote from chanoman315 :have you made any high resolution tracks?

I think he wanted to make a update for Fern Bay, but I´m not quite sure.
The 4th addon has been finished today, August 10th. It's the Selection Colours. Based on real colours from Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini.

Lamborghini for the headlights since the murciélago was the car I got the inspiration from.

Ferrari for the rear part and Porsche for the remaining of the car and the engine.

Some of the skins have required, as they are based on real models, to have the same effects as in real life.

In some you can appreciate additional lighting effects. Some are more opaque and in others the metallic effect has been highlighted.

Below I announce the official list of this addon.

The colour list based on real cars here:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

Arancio Atlas.

Inspiration

Azurre California.

Inspiration

Grigio Reventon.

Inspiration

Spanish._

Se avisa que el 4º Addon ha sido finalizado hoy 10 de Agosto. Es el Selection Colours. Basados en colores reales de Ferrari, Porsche y Lamborghini.
Lamborghini por las ópticas delanteras ya que ha sido el murciélago el coche en el que me he inspirado.

Ferrari por la parte trasera y Porsche por el resto y motor.
It's Lamborghini
They look great, I don't like the real Azurre California but yours looks okay
Fixed, thanks.
Dude srsly the pics looks just incredible.
This colour palette was very well transferred to the game.
Can wait till it will be available to DL.
Azurre California. My fav for now
Top notch work

P.S.
My I ask you did you use some tutorials how to make this metallic effect and if yes I would like to ask you for a link.
Looks fantastic! You might even get me to use a skin without any sponsors logos on it.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from Chupacabras84 :
My I ask you did you use some tutorials how to make this metallic effect and if yes I would like to ask you for a link.

I understand well your question now, sorry.

I'm working since 8 years ago as a professional designer.

I do not use/view tutorial for this. Only in the case for a new plugin in After effects if the situation required it.

In Ps.

Filter> Noise> Gaussian Noise=1.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Looks fantastic! You might even get me to use a skin without any sponsors logos on it.

Don't worry.

These days I'm working on the Previous Post of Revolution Pack August 28th, and in the description of this addon. I'll put "You can...", "You can't..."

Example:

You can use for your skins. Such a default. Even as a default colour ( 4th Addon ).

You can't edit them.

Thanks for encouragements.

There are Addons that have not been shown.

Cheers.
It cant be only noise you added to get that mettalic look, right ?.
Especially the colour you call Arancio Atlas looks mind blowing.

I always like a mettalic effetct but keep struggling to get it right. This is spot on. You are sure only noise you added ??

Please unlighten the secret to us
i want to know too...but i have been putting a color that i want as a base, then getting another color i want it to reflect to, and set the opacity to 11, and gone over it with the brush. it might work, but i dont know, if you zoom in a lot the pixils are colored like every other so it might give the right effect
Quote from niels1 :It cant be only noise you added to get that mettalic look, right ?.
Especially the colour you call Arancio Atlas looks mind blowing.

I always like a mettalic effetct but keep struggling to get it right. This is spot on. You are sure only noise you added ??

Please unlighten the secret to us

Dear Niels.

No.

Only Noise for make Metallic effect. Try it.

And there lightning effects, no more. When this addon is released, you can see it perfectly. I have no secrets.

Cheers, my friend.

News here:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG