The online racing simulator
The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(551 posts, started )
Quote from logitekg25 :doesnt make sense

"LFS is a racing simulator not a screenshot generator." (What Scawen said)

to

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." (What Lynce is making it!)
but you diddnt add the second part
Quote from Vendetta :wat

You don't make any sense.

the full thing with the not and and switched is: *clears throat*

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, not does so.
Quote from logitekg25 :the full thing with the not and and switched is: *clears throat*

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, not does so.

Nooooo! He doesn't want to switch the words around, just change 'not a screenshot generator' to 'and a screenshot generator', so it looks like this:

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, and does so.

2 ands, no nots!
Quote from Timdpr :Nooooo! He doesn't want to switch the words around, just change 'not a screenshot generator' to 'and a screenshot generator', so it looks like this:

"LFS is a racing simulator and a screenshot generator." Lynce wants to prove him wrong on the last bit, and does so.

2 ands, no nots!

ooo my bad
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
yippee
Even the unedited one looks great.
thats a nice skin :jawdrop: maybe one day i will be that good
Quote from Lynce :Thank you. Congratulations for your license. The Very End is a nice guy.

Not really, I just drinks too much.
i can not thank him enough, so he is on my signature and your work is incredible...do you have time for yourself
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
i was always wondering what that websites point was
Lynce, lo de turbofreak viene todo en 1?
Quote from chanoman315 :Lynce, lo de turbofreak viene todo en 1?

1. Installer by Velociround. Thanks, my friend.

2. Helper users. Thanks to the community as always.

3. From Megaupload all addons.

4. From Megaupload addon by addon.

have you made any high resolution tracks?
Quote from chanoman315 :have you made any high resolution tracks?

I think he wanted to make a update for Fern Bay, but I´m not quite sure.
The 4th addon has been finished today, August 10th. It's the Selection Colours. Based on real colours from Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini.

Lamborghini for the headlights since the murciélago was the car I got the inspiration from.

Ferrari for the rear part and Porsche for the remaining of the car and the engine.

Some of the skins have required, as they are based on real models, to have the same effects as in real life.

In some you can appreciate additional lighting effects. Some are more opaque and in others the metallic effect has been highlighted.

Below I announce the official list of this addon.

The colour list based on real cars here:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

Arancio Atlas.

Inspiration

Azurre California.

Inspiration

Grigio Reventon.

Inspiration

Spanish._

Se avisa que el 4º Addon ha sido finalizado hoy 10 de Agosto. Es el Selection Colours. Basados en colores reales de Ferrari, Porsche y Lamborghini.
Lamborghini por las ópticas delanteras ya que ha sido el murciélago el coche en el que me he inspirado.

Ferrari por la parte trasera y Porsche por el resto y motor.
It's Lamborghini
They look great, I don't like the real Azurre California but yours looks okay

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(551 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG