The online racing simulator
Where I shoud put those RAW files?
Quote from manneF1 :Where I shoud put those RAW files?

Could it be that you accidentely have replied to the wrong thread?
I canot remember anything abour RAW files in this package.. but if I remember right that usually are files suitable to be opened with Photoshop or other picture editing / painting programs. Often RAW files are files used to create skin, a kind of deffault texture that you can edit as you want in a picture editing program.
Quote from The Very End :I canot remember anything abour RAW files in this package.. but if I remember right that usually are files suitable to be opened with Photoshop or other picture editing / painting programs. Often RAW files are files used to create skin, a kind of deffault texture that you can edit as you want in a picture editing program.

RAW files are used for skies and a couple of other things - the skies go in the data\pic folder, and if in doubt just search your lfs install for a filename from Lynce's pack and see where it should go
ok....
What should happen?
Quote from boothy :RAW files are used for skies and a couple of other things - the skies go in the data\pic folder, and if in doubt just search your lfs install for a filename from Lynce's pack and see where it should go

Thanks for clarification, had forgot that

Quote from manneF1 :What should happen?

When you put those files within the data/pic folder, itit z's basically is installed. You replace the old files with the new ones, starts LFS normally and it should be the new textures loaded up
Basically it does everything for you, you just have to put the files in the right folder.
WOW,WOW,WOW

Now it´s working and damm it looks awesome.
Glad to hear you sorted it out, and yes, it looks great compared to the standard ones
Thanks for helping the noob.
We have all been there, so don't feel ashamed
I will upload the Revolution Pack April 7th to lfsdatabse, soon.

Addon by addon.

Thanks by resolv questions.

Great of you to upload it there, I'm sure there will be more people noticing this great package there
Quote from Lynce :I will upload the Revolution Pack April 7th to lfsdatabse, soon.

Addon by addon.

Thanks by resolv questions.

Really nice work but could u make more highres road textures? or i mean it is just a suggestion
Quote from The Very End :Great of you to upload it there, I'm sure there will be more people noticing this great package there

Thanks.

Quote from !!the king!! :Really nice work but could u make more highres road textures? or i mean it is just a suggestion

Noted. Yes. All sugestions and criticisms, are welcome (always with real [photo] reference).

New Exhaust pipe:

Do you want see shots ingame?

Here:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/
Excellent! Finally FZ5's exhausts looks like chromed, previously they were plastic.
Those are so awesome. I want them now...why do we have to wait for so long till the next pack.
Because he taking his time maby or you want him to rush i never ever comment on progress just wait till its ready =)

but yes they look so mucth better gd job
You get call for Scaven soon.
-
(sl10) DELETED by sl10
Quote from andRo. :Those are so awesome. I want them now...why do we have to wait for so long till the next pack.

Yes... I'm sorry, mate. I can't work more faster.

And I need more documentation becuase this Addon-Pack is more difficult.

The FZ50s pack needs more documentation because I need a concrete information based on real life and , too, a few cars from same style than the FZ50s. In the case of Exhaust pipe, you can see is unfinished. It needs a better ilumination and... spent/dirty effects.

The next Revo Pack, if all read it, will be there only 3 or 4 addons. Is not posible to take more time. This is a hobby.

Nice coments there, as always and, as always, THANKS.
Is that noise or dirt on the exhaust? Nevertheless it looks great.
This is just absolutely amazing thank you!!!!!
#373 - WSR
When I first saw that exhaust, I thought I was looking at something in real life.

It's that good!
Quote from WSR :When I first saw that exhaust, I thought I was looking at something in real life.

It's that good!

Bad you can't drive it at all.

Awesome Lynce.
#375 - WSR
As soon as I can manage a totally safe way to send physical money through the internet to the devs for a S2 license.

Then I may be able to be able to drive it when Lynce finishes his current masterpiece.

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG