The online racing simulator
Quote from andRo. :Those are so awesome. I want them now...why do we have to wait for so long till the next pack.

Quote from Lynce :Yes... I'm sorry, mate. I can't work more faster.

And I need more documentation becuase this Addon-Pack is more difficult.

Look, they are even treating you like a developer now too .
hmmm Lynce мaybe this means it is possible and chrome wheels RIGHT? i reali hope for this
Quote from pako_customize :hmmm Lynce мaybe this means it is possible and chrome wheels RIGHT? i reali hope for this

I don't understand well your question. Sorry. Can tell me again?

Thanks for the coments.

Cheers to the nFinity eSportslDemo.
Quote from Lynce :I don't understand well your question. Sorry. Can tell me again?

Thanks for the coments.

Cheers to the nFinity eSportslDemo.

I think he wants chrome wheels.
Quote from J@tko :I think he wants chrome wheels.

Thank you, J@tko.

I thought wrong over Wheel. You use it to turn. There a re same names in english.In spanish Volante = handwheel , Ruedas/Llantas = wheel. Hahahaha.
Volante = Steering wheel
Quote from BoyGTA :Volante = Steering wheel

Ops.

Quote from pako_customize :hmmm Lynce мaybe this means it is possible and chrome wheels RIGHT? i reali hope for this

Yes, I can make it but...

It needs change all reflections as crome effect.

The reflections on the bodywork and steering wheel, some parts and whell, is the same texture.
I have a question Lynce. Will the coming pack be a completely new pack or just a sort of expansion to your previous release?
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I have a question Lynce. Will the coming pack be a completely new pack or just a sort of expansion to your previous release?

Depends on point of view, can be both.

What it is to be released, is entirely new. High resolution textures for the FZ50s, some miscs, a package from TRAVIS, package from Arias.

The objective of the Revolution Pack is completely change the texture of the LFS experience to deliver a high resolution.

On the rear part, there are a surprise, but it is an unfinished work today.

A lot of hours there.

The problem is to edit the "Skin Default" for the FZ50 to be compatible with all the lighting circuits.

When it be finished I'll upload ingame shots.

Cheers.

Updated:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/
nice!!! Great Job man!

Sigue asi!
I love the work done so far, and looking forward to see the finished product
downloading the origional RIGHT NOW!!! but last time i did...ahhh i will just bring it up if it happens again.

VERY nice work!!! (i really gotta stop using that smiley :shrug
for the current reflections, is it one or the other (like only matte or iradescent) or all work, and is it only realistic reflections, matte or iredescent?
That skin / shine looks superb!

And congratulation to finding a norwegian transelation, it actually transelated it right
can i get that kit xD
*starts screaming and jumping all around the room*

Holy************Christ! cant chose between option a and b both look so good LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Looks so awesome, I luv it too!

Option A is just amazing Big grin
Wow, that car looks awesome!
Nah, I love them both.
ya...option a
That is one sexy FZ5. Is there a possibility that you would make new default skins for other cars?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :That is one sexy FZ5. Is there a possibility that you would make new default skins for other cars?

you are only demo but you might not be using it, im not judging. but i think the default skins are fine...and you just have to do some stuff in the data-->skins folder. and dont over-work him (he has already worked magic :razz

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG