The online racing simulator
I was install the realism reflections, in 0.80 shine, really looks nice, very good job...
Lynce, I have a request

Currently I am using the mega pack and some road textures to make my LFS look ok. What I miss is a high-res track texture(s) for Fern Bay.
Is this something you want to try out your skills on? All the other tracks are covered with good textures thanks to various texture downloads out there, but Fern Bay lacks a good one.
Would be epic if you would give it a go and make it really high-res alike
Thanks for the coments, again.

In the LFS there is unexploited potential.

The first addon for the next Revolution Pack is the Backgrounds (In PSd for adjust for another resolutions) , for my part.

Soon, will be are a Addon Pack from Arias. Very interest and with the same profesionality than R. P.

@The Very End. Is an posibility. Thanks for your opinion.
Quote from Lynce :
The first addon for the next Revolution Pack is the Backgrounds (In PSd for adjust for another resolutions) , for my part.

I've been working on that also, for my DriftWorks pack, and I've now got a widescreen setup done, but LFS stretches it on every size of screen... So i've made the PSD size 2048x2048 so it fits on every screen, and it also does

If you'd like to have it, just mail/pm me

And I'm also still questioning what the last addon is...
Really cool pack! Thanks m8! =)
I'm speechless. This is as Jeremy Clarkson would say "Without doubt it's the best pack........in the world!"

Top job mate!
Quote from LSDBlackWolf :I'm speechless. This is as Jeremy Clarkson would say "Without doubt it's the best pack........in the world!"

You came to soon with the pause.. the pause is everything.

"This is the best <whatever>.........

In the world.."

Quote from S14 DRIFT :You came to soon with the pause.. the pause is everything.

"This is the best <whatever>.........

(...)BIG pause(...)

In the world.."

you got me there! :P
Quote from dutchshogun :I've been working on that also, for my DriftWorks pack, and I've now got a widescreen setup done, but LFS stretches it on every size of screen... So i've made the PSD size 2048x2048 so it fits on every screen, and it also does

If you'd like to have it, just mail/pm me

And I'm also still questioning what the last addon is...

Is the uncomplete Addon. The Backgrounds.

And will be are a PSD addon.

Sorry, I can't change the resolution. 1280 x 1280.

Thanks for the coments, again.

Over Arias's Addon Pack._

I'm waiting and in some moments I work with him for improve some parts.

Continuous the planing for the next addon pack.
is his going to be the same stuff?
Not.
Oooh goodie, even more great stuff from Lynce&co!! :grouphug:
Quote from chavm481 :lol @ the mouse!

LOL... i dont see that arrow, just now i can see it... you believe? ROFL... but is ok..

I post it to show you the revolution pack on my video...

Thanks for watching..

Bye =]
Aargh, megaupload is so slow lately.

Had to wait 5 min or even more so i could get my code and enter it ...
#218 - STF
Actually one things come to my mind.
When it comes to downloading i think it would be good to allow download the whole pack apart from the music cuz music weight 58 Mb and I never listen to it anyway(prefer radio in winamp ) so its only lengthen time required to DL.
For me its like 20 minutes more to Dl.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Actually one things come to my mind.
When it comes to downloading i think it would be good to allow download the whole pack apart from the music cuz music weight 58 Mb and I never listen to it anyway(prefer radio in winamp ) so its only lengthen time required to DL.
For me its like 20 minutes more to Dl.

Here you go:

The Revolution Pack installer (NO MUSIC) (93,9MB) (link is working)

I finished the installer but I can't upload it now since I'm not at home, I'm going to upload it as soon as I get back home (some hours from now).
I'm home now, installer uploaded.
Actually it would be cool if next Revolution pack if come with installer would have this option from the beginning cuz I am feel I am not the only one who don't really care bout music.
The background images on menus, is not showed correctly in my wide resolution (1360x768)

is it a bug? i think it happened because my resolution, but i'm not sure

Any options or correction for it?

thx
I am bored, I might make an installer this weekend .

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG