The online racing simulator
Quote from irollgen4s :very big picture

Please use the attachment option. Don´t post such big pictures. Make´s it hard for people with a slower internet connection.
Again, thanks to all for the comments. I read them with much attention.

The Revolution Pack April 7th, will be revised in some parts in future.

About the Front Lights for the FZ50, well...I can make a litle bit more bigger but the result isn't nice than the current size (I think is not correct english, sorry). I think I can make two options by size but is not sure (...but in this case, if people want it, I can make it).

The reference here is the Lamborghini Murcielago and Corvette ZR1(Z06) and I have a serious limitations with this dds file:

http://www.thetorquereport.com ... t_corvette_zr1_desert.jpg

Revolution Pack's Blog:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

Thanks for encouragements.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Please use the attachment option. Don´t post such big pictures. Make´s it hard for people with a slower internet connection.

Disable images so ppl who have normal Internet connection will keep the possibility to watch images without need to click on every link and if someone have slow connection will be clicking on links
If you have slow connection wonder why you enabled this option in first place

Back to the topic love FZR lights i think small suits better, but the thing I love the most its your reflections not mate or chameleon the realistic ones so the question will they be included or new will be made?
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Disable images so ppl who have normal Internet connection will keep the possibility to watch images without need to click on every link and if someone have slow connection will be clicking on links
If you have slow connection wonder why you enabled this option in first place

Back to the topic love FZR lights i think small suits better, but the thing I love the most its your reflections not mate or chameleon the realistic ones so the question will they be included or new will be made?

I don't understand well your question, sorry.

Tell me again, please.
Sry I am kinda drunk now I know lam3
About new reflection will they be like realistic reflections from April which gives car very nice and smooth look or will it be new reflections.
Cuz new reflection looks like they reflect clouds more than old and I liked old reflection cuz they didn't reflect clouds to much and thx to this the cars where looking nice, smooth and solid.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Sry I am kinda drunk now I know lam3
About new reflection will they be like realistic reflections from April which gives car very nice and smooth look or will it be new reflections.
Cuz new reflection looks like they reflect clouds more than old and I liked old reflection cuz they didn't reflect clouds to much and thx to this the cars where looking nice, smooth and solid.

Thanks for your coment.

Some users tell me in this forums or by msn that the reflections is too shiney. The solution is modify the car shine in the cfg file.

Velociround, for example, say me that the car have much contrast in the brighter and darker zone. I agree with him.

Of course I took note over all critic-coments in this thread for make the better documentation for the future addons and read another point of view.

My intention is make a balance in the new reflections based on the seconds reflections that I was make.

I'm not sure if the new reflections is based on the last reflections or if I'll go to make from scratch. This posibility isn't for the next Revolution Pack.

Obviously, I'm not sure if the August 28th is a confirmed date, too. The development is too slow. This is a hobby,hahahaha.

The_Very_End, say me if I can work on new Fern bay High Resolution textures. Of course, I took note over this (Sorry, I'm Ofcourseman,hahahaha), but I'm not sure too.

All coments is welcome and my more respect for the LFS developers.

Thank you.

Another unedited screen. FZ50 interior from LFS Viewer- Cloudy afternoon. Unfinished, more information here:

About those FE thingies, that's of course up to you It probally will take a lot of time and effort to upgrade the textures.. but if you want I will be deeply greatfull for it. The other tracks have been well covered, but the the FE one lacks some nice high-res textures (sand of fernbay is good, but I don't want desert look).
Dude you really good at making those textures
I've seen a lot of textures already but your actually look like they suppose to.
Leather look like one everything look very natural, Dude respect!

Your pack its a must have and should be placed at LFS homepage next to the LFS Download link cuz otherwise some ppl my missed it.
I just hope that new patch will not do any drastic changes so i can use your pack with it.

Anyway just don't get lazy.
I really like how you take lighting into account when you do your textures. That is amazing.
+1, I agree on the idea of making this pack as a standard in LFS. The lightening effects looks far better than the standard, and the same goes for textures.
I just "hope" that Devs won't upgrade the interior of FZ5 before You .
Quote from Byku :I just "hope" that Devs won't upgrade the interior of FZ5 before You .

They already did and

kidding
Lookin great Lynce!

With regards to the FZ lights; the ZO6 has relatively small lights in apperance, but the way the covers are sculpted results in light refracting and filling in the space. LFS does not have this, as the light cover is essentially a 2D (basically) surface, with no light refraction. As a result, the smaller lights look "lost" in the cluster. I can appreciate your opinion that the larger lights do not look as nice, though. In either case, I would like to see a pic with larger headlights, if you don't mind.
Quote from MAGGOT :Lookin great Lynce!

With regards to the FZ lights; the ZO6 has relatively small lights in apperance, but the way the covers are sculpted results in light refracting and filling in the space. LFS does not have this, as the light cover is essentially a 2D (basically) surface, with no light refraction. As a result, the smaller lights look "lost" in the cluster. I can appreciate your opinion that the larger lights do not look as nice, though. In either case, I would like to see a pic with larger headlights, if you don't mind.

Glad for all coments, again.

Yes, I can:

You can see a comparative.
I think the small one looks better in my opinion.

Great seats for that FZ btw! Amazing!
Quote from Lynce :Seat pic.

And then God said, "Let there be lightmaps!" (probably not the right term though)

You aren't doing this whole thing by yourself are you? Cause if you are, I'll send you cake.

Awesome seats, stuffed with 100% awesome, made of the leather from awesome, stitched with awesome, and tailored by none other than Lynce (who is known as Awesome).
How much more awesome can you make Lynce?!
Sorry for not paying so much attention, but where can I exactly download this new stuff ? Or it's not available yet.
Anyways, that is really awesome stuff Lynce! Nice to see you updating every texture of LFS!
All finished addons from Lynce is in the first two posts. All next texture addons are only upcoming releases.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I think the small one looks better in my opinion.

Great seats for that FZ btw! Amazing!

Thank you!

Quote from Scatter :And then God said, "Let there be lightmaps!" (probably not the right term though)

You aren't doing this whole thing by yourself are you? Cause if you are, I'll send you cake.

Awesome seats, stuffed with 100% awesome, made of the leather from awesome, stitched with awesome, and tailored by none other than Lynce (who is known as Awesome).
How much more awesome can you make Lynce?!

Yes, by myself. In this case, I work over the textures and design in general, no one helps me. Arias works on sounds for LFS.

About your question, really... I don't know. I think my works is more detailed, no more.

Thank you.

Quote from feat :Sorry for not paying so much attention, but where can I exactly download this new stuff ? Or it's not available yet.
Anyways, that is really awesome stuff Lynce! Nice to see you updating every texture of LFS!

Look at the post from Pioneer

Thank you. I'm glad you like.

Quote from PioneerLv :All finished addons from Lynce is in the first two posts. All next texture addons are only upcoming releases.

Thanks as always.

Cheers.
Quote from Lynce :Glad for all coments, again.

Yes, I can:

You can see a comparative.

While both look bloody amazing, I still think the larger ones suit the car more. Any chance at getting that file with the larger lights?
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from MAGGOT :While both look bloody amazing, I still think the larger ones suit the car more. Any chance at getting that file with the larger lights?

When this addon will be released, I can make two options if people want it. Headlights by sizes.

Unedited. Work in progress. Cloudy Afternoon and unselected the Shine. From LFS Viewer.

Clear Day with shine:

Quote from Lynce :When this addon will be released, I can make two options if people want it. Headlights by sizes.

That would be fantastic.

The interior is looking fantastic! Are you making this all from scratch, or using photographs for it? If it is all from scratch, is it all your own design or inspired by something else?
Quote from MAGGOT :That would be fantastic.

The interior is looking fantastic! Are you making this all from scratch, or using photographs for it? If it is all from scratch, is it all your own design or inspired by something else?

50% and 50%.

For make a realistic addon, it's necesary to take real photos, but it needs a hard edition for do a professional addon.

The Lx_seat.dds, for example, it's necesary about 5 hours to make good proportions and do, from scratch, the light effects to be convincing. In this case I took a real photo. Well, and make the perfect implementation of the texture/photo on the dds file because there are limits on dds file (for example, holes in the seat,etc).

Normally, in all my addons, the lightning effects is made from scratch almost always. Example: Tyre tread pattern from Revolution Pack April 7th (even de 3D effect, of course).

In other cases, it is necessary to implement in the same texture, different parts of different photographs. Sometimes it is necessary to make items from scratch and implement them, too.

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG