The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Anyone watching England - Sweden U21 right now?

Seriously how bad are England...3-0 up and they go and piss it all away.

Fraser Campbell is a muppet, the worst thing you can do on a yellow is go in for a tackle like that...also Milners penalty
Germany vs. England on Monday!!

Germany ruling youth football after already winning the U17 and U19 european cups.
And the England team without it's best striker and number 1 keeper.
That sucks for South Africa. :/

But what a shot by Guiza (if he actually intended to aim for the goal ).

EDIT: WTF, forget this. 2-2

That was insane. It sucks that South Africa's team is nowhere near the stronger teams, but they do run a lot don't they!

Getting ready for the final now.
It was an intense match
Spain were nowhere in the first half, South Africa got a good first goal but then Spain came back in the blink of an eye about 10mins later, then South Africa equalized in injury time!!
Great start for the US
Quote from The Moose :Great start for the US

They are managing to hold Brazil back, but I fear it's only a matter of time for Brazil to score.

EDIT : I should really pay attention. 1-0 USA. GO USA!
Something is wrong with this cup. USA winning against Brazil? What this world coming to?

Anyways, Go go USA!

Haha

No way! What a goal, beautiful counter attack.

2:0 to USA
w00t 2-0

lol
What an awesome goal!

They couldn't have done that any better!
I'm impressed, USA for World Cup anyone?
I mean, last World Cup they were really good, but now they are insane!
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm impressed, USA for World Cup anyone?
I mean, last World Cup they were really good, but now they are insane!

Come on it's the Confederations Cup...most of the sides couldn't give a crap
Man, that second goal was gorgeous.

Just gotta hang on for 45 minutes.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Come on it's the Confederations Cup...most of the sides couldn't give a crap

I disagree. Spain were very dejected when they lost to USA, they totally screwed up and payed for it. Either way it's good practice for the work up to the world cup, so why would anyone not play their best if they are trying to prove their performances?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Come on it's the Confederations Cup...most of the sides couldn't give a crap

That's crap. Every team there will have wanted to win it. No professional sportsman wants to loose, whatever the competition.
Quote from The Moose :That's crap. Every team there will have wanted to win it. No professional sportsman wants to loose, whatever the competition.

Yeah, agreed. No one plays if they don't want to win.
This is awesome... Hope USA can keep it up
Quote from The Moose :That's crap. Every team there will have wanted to win it. No professional sportsman wants to loose, whatever the competition.

Spain proved that very well this afternoon, IMO.

They could have easily given up after the 1-0 for South Africa (and I actually expected them to do that) but they didn't and won in the end. And that was "only" the match to determine 3rd place.

But still, saying that USA is a candidate for the world cup win next year is stretching it a bit.
Damn.
Brazil robbed...clearly over the line ...
Yeah, they deserve the 2-2 by now, tbh.
You can't blame the referee though, you can only call what you see.. And it's not like you'd believe anything of what the players are claiming on the pitch at the time.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG